It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Evidence against moon landing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by illguy
people say it was fake in part because the flag was flapping in the wind from what i take it? i didn't see any specials on tv or anything but this is what i gather. but if it was done in an mgm studio or a basement or something, why would it be flapping in the wind indoors? there's not wind indoors, that's more of an outdoors thing

Yea, some say it was shot outdoors near Area 51. Some comparison pics of the Moons surface between some at Groom Lake show a very simliar like 'crator damaged' area.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yo seedy stop ripping my quote!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
When people say the theory was 'debunked'

What they really mean to say is 'contested'

We all have our own opinions.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Noooo... we mean debunked. The "we didn't go" folks don't have a very good understanding of science. Heck -- at the time we were going to the moon, those of us who were paying attention in school KNEW that the astronauts wouldn't spend enough time in the Van Allen belts to be affected by radiation and we also KNEW (because it had been frequently discussed by tv commentators) that they'd land in the twilight zone.

We heard the live transmissions of astronauts and cosmonauts orbiting the moon (so we knew how to monitor Russian ships).

homepages.wmich.edu...

www.badastronomy.com...

There's thousands of other pages like those.

You're welcome to your opinion... but I think that if you'll start studying science (geology and physics and astronomy and the other space sciences) -- REALLY studying them (you know; it involves math... calculus... that sort of thing) that you'll change your opinion.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
But but ... The flag was flapping damnit, no one care's about how the flag unfurled, it was flapping, obviously in the wind!

Muahaha, prolly my favorite one so far.

I know we went ... Why we don't go back though is beyond me. We had awsome plan's for a base ... What happened?

jra

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
cause we don't have anything to go back to the moon with. the shuttle can't do it. plus i don't know if you've been paying attention to NASA, but they can't exactly afford to go there either. not a manned mission anyway. NASA is too bloated and is full of bureaucracy these days.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
or maybe we saw something we werent meant to, or we do actually have bases up there already, the reason why the public doesnt know is that the bases themsekles contain alien technology, aliens, or other stuff like tabble tennis tournaments.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Table tennis??!! No, I won't believe it! The rest, well .... that's obvious, but table tenis?

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Not that I don't doubt that it ever happened-It's interesting that while I was in Iceland, we went with a group of natives there to a discrete location, and they told us that this is where the astonauts would practice for the landing of the moon, and it was weird that it looked SO much like the footage-the ground, the surroundings and everything! We all said "for all we know they could have just faked it right here"? Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you guys. Iceland at night could certainly pass for another planet even...you guys should see if you can't find some sites with photos and compare? (I am a terrible internet surfer, otherwise I would

Magestica

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Late 1960's The United States and the Soviet Union are in a Tight Race for everything, from Military to Space to Social Status and Economies, hence this was later known as the Cold War.

But I'm pretty Sure That The United States faked that landing just to beat the Soviets, and The Soviets Know this.

I'm Also Pretty sure That They Have Gone to the Moon after that also, but not Publically, they probably thought If they told the people they were going to the moon, the people would be puzzled and ask why again, I dont know.

What Amazes Me more is The Faces on Mars, alot more Than any Theory of Life on The Moon, because I have doubts over That.

Bottom Line, If These Aliens are Stationed On The Moon or Mars and They Have been visiting us, they are way more advanced Than us and If their Intentions are Bad, which I Believe They are Not, but if they are bad we should Fear them, of course I don't , because I don't Believe these civilizations want to Hurt Us, Its Rather Silly to think about I say.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
from what youve said what makes them more advanced then us? we have bases on the moon and mars aswell.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
We also couldn't have faked it given the movie technology we had back then. "Star Trek" and "2001" were as good as it got.... classics, but SO easily recognized as fakes.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
the Ozone Layer of our atmosphere protects us from harmful UV rays from the Sun. What protects the astronout in the space station with no Ozone in between the Earth and the Moon??? Didn't read the whole forum so dont kno if this has come up yet orn ot reply with your thoughts please.

jra

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
well obviously some of the materials used on the space station block out some radiation and the glass would have some UV protection.... why do people assume they'd send people up there with no protection against the harsh environment? i mean we can block some of it out.

besides... UV rays wouldn't go through the hull of the station or shuttle. they are just light rays... right?

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Im not sure. I thought the rays were more than light but I'm not for sure what. But that was one of the Cosmanouts excuses on why they didn't travel to the moon. It also seems weird were the only country ever to go to the moon.

[Edited on 13-4-2003 by Nightwalker]

jra

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
i think you might be thinking of the van allen belt actually. here is some good info on them incase you don't know much about them. www.clavius.org...

and by 2005 US may not be the only country to have been to the moon. China is hoping to get there by then. which is great i think. NASA needs another space race to boost some life into it i think.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
yeah i also think it is the van allen radiation belts that you're thinking of. uv rays are a non-issue because i'm pretty sure there are a lot of sunglasses and car windows with uv blocking material on them

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
another good website to check out is lunaranomalies.com it explains the reasons why we went to the moon.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You guys do know that in the cold war the russians where done faster with their moonrocket.Yuri Gagarin was supposed to be the first man on the moon.But then an accident happenned during some tests and the rocket (don't know anymore if Gagarin was in it) and the lauching pad where engulfed in an explosion.Maybe this was done by american spies because their could be things on the moon that weren't for the russians eyes to see.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yeah, we went to the moon. the best arguement for this thats non technical was of course the Russians. They couldnt be silenced by the us, and wouldnt have kept silet had we faked it.

I think we have been back too, but like many things, NASA dont share everything with the public. Perhaps, as mentioned, we have been back and havent said anything because we found things on the moon that simply were not things the public was ready for.

Iceland was used to train the astronauts. So was Hawwaii, both rock, barren landscapes similar to the moon. Both also volcanic islands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join