It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Didn't Want To Play So The New World Order Made Them Pay. 5 Reasons Why Norway Looks Like A

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I see what you're saying. Some very interesting points.

I really don't know what the whole agenda of the "powers that be" is. So far, I have noticed a sort of "divide and conquer" policy towards some sort of end game. I'm just sitting back and watching:

1) Spread fear and islamophobia through terrorist acts by muslims

2) Now start to spread fear of white "home-grown" nationalistic terrorists.

The way I see it is, you can't have *any* opinion, except one that is middle-of-the-road, without coming under suspicion, now:

a) If you favour muslim immigration, you are either aiding and abetting an islamic empire that wants to spread sharia law worldwide, or you are actually a terrorist, youself.

b) If you are against muslim immigration, you must be a right-wing neo-nazi nut job who also wants to blow innocent people up.

Both groups a), and b), and their sympathizers must be of course be disarmed, and closely monitored for any terrorist activity.

The best thing to do is sit in the middle, swallow the official story, go to work at your job, come home to your 2.5 kids, be quiet, and be the good little robot you are supposed to be. Or else, you are starting to look very suspect ...

Just my opinion.
edit on 29-7-2011 by SevenStarrz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Totally sick of the replies underneath that video by users... So much hate, I can't grasp it...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Other than a list of entities or people who were mad at Norway, did anything else crystallize that points at the incident being anything other than a loner taking up arms?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
According to the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet, Anders Behring Breivik's mentor who goes by the name Paul Ray (Lionheart), is planning a holy war against islam with "highly dangerous extremists by his side."

Here's the article in Norwegian..

Here's a tranlsated version of it:

Breivik's alleged mentor planning holy war. Here are the pictures that show Paul Ray and two of the most dangerous extremists plan fight against Islam. VALETTE (Dagbladet): Norwegian police have confirmed they will investigate Paul Ray, the Briton alleged to be Anders Behring Breivik's mentor. Both flirt with the Templar symbolism, and claims to act in accordance with God's word. Dagbladet can today reveal that the alleged Breivik-mentor even has plans for a fight against the Islamization of Europe, and that he together with two known, feared and violent islamhatere alerts a fight with weapons in hand. After he was expelled from England after a bloody settlement of the racist movement English Defence League, has Paul Ray - or Paul Cinato to be his real name - lives in Malta. There he has several times been visited by Johnny "Mad Dog" Adair and Nick "The Nazi" Greger. The former is a Northern Irish rebel leader who is behind dozens of killings and extensive crime in the country, the latter a feared, German-British neo-Nazi. Feeling threatened Faced Dagbladet local contact in Malta is Ray a long way to confirm that he is preparing for an armed resistance, to break the "islamiseringsbølgen" he said momentum in Europe: - Are you about to start a resistance group? - What would you do if you were threatened? Anders Behring Breivik has tried to do something, but he did it the wrong way - and with the wrong target, says Paul Ray. In an exclusive interview with Dagbladet Thursday Ray made it clear that he could understand Breivik if he had killed Muslims, not white youth. In their dealings with Adair and Greger said, "It looks bad, I admit. What can I say? " - It's all about the threat that exists, the threat of terrorism, emphasizes the British extremists now. Diamonds in Congo In interviews, Ray referred to "blog" its. But Britain is behind at least two other blogs - Exiled in Malta and Operation Congo. The former is about the Rays new life. The terrorist threat from Islam, and their plans to combat this, he writes: - As the adage says: prevention is better than treatment. The latter shows Paul Ray with Nick Greger in Congo, where the two, according to pictures and videos on the blog runs approximately aid work. But in other videos the two shot there are other images that emerge: A video Dagbladet has seen shows Nick Greger with diamonds in your hand - in the Congo. He also scroll up money to a group of Congolese in the video. The two are also the weapons during the Congo trip. In Anders Behring Breivik's manifesto, he writes that he would sell blood diamonds to get quick money. Nick Greger has also lived in Ivory Coast - where Anders Behring Breivik the manifesto claims to have been. Went to Somalis Videos posted on the Paul Ray's blog shows that the group already has been effective. Nick Greger and Paul Ray, together visited a refugee camp in Malta, a trip they filmed. In the refugee camp, which is mainly inhabited by Somalis and Tunisians, examines the two whether refugees have ties to al-Shabab - Al-Qaeda "African arm," fighting for sharia rule in Somalia. As elements of the video shows the two that refugees have tagged the message as "Piracy better than stuck in Europe." In the videos the group has posted online, where the name of Order 777 is used, it is stated that "Order 777 Strikes Back!". Nick Greger has been photographed with a kalasjnikov-guns in their hands, and in a video the group has posted it says that "Future wars are about religion."

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Paul Ray ...lives in Malta. There he has several times been visited by Johnny "Mad Dog" Adair and Nick "The Nazi" Greger.

That should probably read:

".....he has several times been visited by Johnny "MI6" Adair and Nick "MI5" Greger."
edit on 1-8-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
But that secret services were involved to line up Breivik is still speculation at this point, yes?
edit on 1-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
But that secret services were involved to line up Breivik is still speculation at this point, yes?

To me it is as plain as day that the Norway thing was a covert operation.
edit on 1-8-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
They're a RAY away from NWO

maybe thats why?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join