It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Didn't Want To Play So The New World Order Made Them Pay. 5 Reasons Why Norway Looks Like A

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Well no, because coincidences do happen. I'll quote Unity_99 in another thread

The sun doesnt split us in half, it has magnetic portals that exchange particles with earth. Comets change or discharge, with differences from extreme outer areas to inner. Do you know the date of when Elenin will be closet to the sun, its perihilion? 9/11, the 19th anniversary of 9/11, and the name of this comet is a pun on 9/11. Please pay attention.

Did Zionists make sure the pebble in space did that?

Yes, I suppose it does, if coincidence alone is to be listened to.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It is interesting reading all of the posts on this ATS thread and others on the same topic to date. Many open intelligent minds are at work trying to understand this atrocity. There are many perceptions and interpretations (aka "conspiracy theories") that have arisen.

It will be interesting to use the information acquired as the investigation and court proceedings continue, to support our arguments. Many of our perceptions may be challenged by new information and some confirmed. Time will tell. Hopefully we will ultimately find the truth for those who were killed, and effect justice for those who are linked to this tragedy.

edit on 7/25/2011 by ontarff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

I have actually read a fair amount about society in Norway. So I went to look for something from the web that I could post to give an idea to readers of what it might be like in Norway from a Norwegian's perspective.

I found a really good one.

It is long; but if you take the time to read it it will make sense as to why this giant party of good living had to be stopped in Norway.

omg it's breathtaking, i can see my dream house right over there, damn ... Everyone deserves this kind of life, the Monsters running the planet have some nerve don't they? I hope Aliens in favor of fairness to all land first and probe every damn Official and Slime Bag running this Sloppy Show i can't wait!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

...please read your history before you claim that Norway is not at part of the war on terror:

Article in Norwegian
www.nordlys.no...

Wiki
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by ExistentialNightmare

I don't differentiate between Judaism and Zionism. You either believe what the book says or you don't.

Of course, as a Christian, the Bible also says that man failed the Old Testament. That God flowed out of Israel and into the world. Naturally, I therefore don't give a damn if Israel burns or lives. I only care about saving their souls. But if they favor throwing their humanity away to fight in their pointless wars over pointless things, they can go right ahead and do the world a great favor by destroying themselves.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

LOL, so Judaism and Zionism are the same? Cool story.

if you're a consistent Christian (believe ALL of the word of God) you would believe that the killing of the Amalekites (and their children) was justified. You would also be a homophobe and against wearing mixed fabrics. Obviously, you wouldn't be posting on a internet forum on a Sunday because you respect the sabbath, Yes?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

What about the 3-4 'Coincidences' i have found

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Jens Breivik is a retired diplomat who worked at the Norwegian embassy in London.

So I just read this on another topic, someone should compile all these odd facts.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
FOX News is reporting a revised fatality count at 76. They also reported that Breivik stated behind closed doors, that 2 more cells of his organization exist.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ontarff

FOX News is reporting a revised fatality count at 76. They also reported that Breivik stated behind closed doors, that 2 more cells of his organization exist.

Yes, indeed...

www.chicagotribune.com...

Also, no one has brought up the Oslo Accord...

en.wikipedia.org...

ATS thread that may be pertinent...

edit on 25-7-2011 by Frater210 because: Oslo Accord

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

"No one will bomb us to silence. No one will shoot us to silence. No one will ever scare us away from being Norway,"

Thank you, TheUniverse, for posting this and all of your contributions to this thread.

One member has suggested that we have set out on a fishing expedition. I find it interesting that we could have all gone fishing blindfolded and pulled out the very same fish.

The really moribund thing about all this is that we as a 'people' (and, of course, that is how we all want to be seen; right?) seem to have not learned a thing as we all sit here arguing over the details. This is what we did after Oklahoma and this is what we did after 911 and also 7/7. And here we are doing it again.

edit on 25-7-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Yes, actually. I do believe that the Amalekites deserved this. Perhaps you missed the part where I said that if I was in power I would obliterate the Holy Land into an unoccupied nuclear wasteland in order to have peace? See this is how I view war. War is reserved to be fought against a people so evil, so incompatible to the world, so unable to see right and wrong, that the only solution is their utter elimination and liquidation as a people. In the case of the Amalekites, I'm guessing they were so evil that even their children were incapable of understanding how bad things were. Thus by erasing them from the land, they and their ways go with them. Simple logic really.

Mixed fabric and killing gays were laws of Moses. Some laws of Moses were created by Moses to please the people because they were hard of heart. Jesus even said that.

Homophobia means you fear gays. I do not. I talk with gays, I play games with gays, and have gay friends, etc etc. I fell no fear to them. I simply reject their ways to life. No, I don't think homosexuality is something that comes from a place. You're born that way. Bible suggests that, and scientific research proves that. But people are also born with anger problems, fat gain, lust, etc etc. That doesn't mean you should accept them. See I don't view homosexuality any different than a guy who goes out and sleeps around with women every Friday. It's the same sin. It really doesn't matter who with. Now I'm still reading up on if that law of Moses is retired by Jesus or not. I will make my opinion when I learn that. Until then, I cannot say, only that the old testament says its a no no.

Also, Sabbath is not working. Typing isn't working. Also Sabbath was for the temple. Do you see a temple in Israel?
edit on 25-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling

edit on 25-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

But of course, this is far off topic. But I would say that the person who did these things in Norway is not really understanding of the things he believed. Bible doesn't say you should go and bomb places. Bible doesn't say that Israel deserves to exist in the modern era. Bible doesn't say that Muslims are the bad guys and to be killed. Just saying, he's no different than the KKK. They know, at most, a couple of chapters and ignore everything else.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

As I said. Someone who listens to the news would simply have found this as a motivation. Nothing you have found suggests anything more than a loony with a gun.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

See this is how I view war. War is reserved to be fought against a people so evil, so incompatible to the world, so unable to see right and wrong, that the only solution is their utter elimination and liquidation as a people.

So war's ok when you believe you're fighting a percieved evil? Well every side thinks they have God on their side, everyone thinks they are fighting a righteous fight.

In the case of the Amalekites, I'm guessing they were so evil that even their children were incapable of understanding how bad things were. Thus by erasing them from the land, they and their ways go with them. Simple logic really.

You awful person.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Being a good person in the eyes of the world is rarely actually being a good person. I really don't much care about what is good or bad to the modern definition.

War is genocide. Genocide is how you win a war. If you're not willing to go that far, don't fight a war.

How can you tell if God is on your side in war? Good question. I don't think God has been on anyone's side in war very often. There's a few strange things in war though. I'd say the 6 day war is the best evidence for divide intervention in the modern era because it doesn't make any sense what so ever. Ever look up those statistics? Or Patton's prayers. They're always fun to read, he sometimes curses and gets angry, but in the end gets his way. He even basically said his life is done, and then died in a car accident soon after.

Truth is God isn't on anyone's side. All mankind has failed. But if a person with the right heart and mind asks, he will be helped. Simple as that.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

THANK YOU FOR THAT LINK on NETANYAHU

THAT IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx for this one

---------------------------
---------------------------
edit on 25-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Jens Breivik is a retired diplomat who worked at the Norwegian embassy in London.

So I just read this on another topic, someone should compile all these odd facts.

Interesting I wonder if this is somehow correlated...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You can't justify what you've just said. You'd hapilly "erase" children because of a percieved evil. It's like killing the children of a criminal, it's simply not fair. And no killing, whether in the bible or not, can be justified that way.

War isn't about genocide.

the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group

THAT is genocide. And your God condones it. Deal with it.

War isn't always deliberate. There is such a thing as defence.

I say it again, i believe you to be an awful person on the basis of your previous posts, I no longer wish to respond to, or read any of your dribble.

Good riddance.
edit on 25-7-2011 by ExistentialNightmare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Well I am dealing with it. Only God can know what someone will become when they grow up, so I really don't have a problem with God saying someone must die. But I haven't seen that happen since BC times. Not even Jesus said to go and kill anyone. Even historically, the region of Palestine was recorded as being a location full of pirates, rapists, and many other evil people. So the honest truth is that is God knows an entire generation is incapable of becoming anything else, then why is it wrong for them to be put to death? Punishing the son of a murderer in our modern times is wrong because we murder that son without knowing what he will become, nor in a situation that guarantees his becoming anything but his father. Thus it is wrong. God does know, so thus he can say to kill off an entire group. And when that entire group is full of generations worth of evil people and no chance for anything else, such is the case. Or of course, I may be missing something that shows it was not God who ordered that. I saw that in another part where God ordered to count all the people but Satan ordered to count some of the people. Many people call this a contradiction, when if you actually read it, it was two different orders from two different sources, with man choosing not the one from God. Seeing as in this specific case Saul said Samuel said God said, rather than God told Saul, who knows? What I do know is God knows, and therefore ordering the killing someone in savage times, who never has innocence in such barbarism, is no problem by me if that's what God wanted.

War is genocide, and war is evil. It happens, deal with it. Even Defensive wars are the result of someone trying to exterminate you. Ergo the only solution in a defensive war is the exterminate every bit and piece of your enemy on your land while simultaneously assaulting their homeland until they get the point and leave.

There are not different types of war. War is war, and war is evil, it is genocide, it is the worst act a human or group of humans can commit and reserved only for just such a purpose. If you do not intend on the extermination of your enemy, then you shouldn't be fighting a war.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Well, lets us post the video here as well. Maybe others will find it useful.

Link to original ATS thread (again):www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-7-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

Have you ever dealt with a dyed-in-the-wool white supremacist? Have you ever been to Stormfront, joined, and perues their inner forums? Delved into places like Vanguard news?

The one thing these people hate more than the "mud people" are race traitors. The feeling is that if it weren't for these turncoats, these "multiculturalists," then the proud white people could easily rout the lesser brown and black people and drive them back to their mud huts in the jungle. In some cases, the white supremacists actually respect the darkies in question more than the white people who have no problem with them; after all, they reason, the Jews and the Arabs and the whoever are at least "defending their own."

These kids were killed by this guy, because he saw them as an impediment to a "pure" Norway. They were race traitors, sellouts to "multiculturalism" and in his mind, posed a clear and intolerable danger to his vision of a clean, white, christian Norway.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join