It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone Tries To Shut Up The Voice of the Youth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Good morning,

It is said, that one voice can echo the needs and beliefs of an entire generation with its tone.
It is believed, that a lone whisper can make way for even the lowest to be heard.

My name, is PTP; and I, am the Voice of the Youth.

Some have criticized me, because what I do is help our Youth. I stick up for them; I fight for them. If a news article comes out that needs attention, I show it to people and of course they don't wish to see it, because they think it's invalid.

I'm out there petitioning, making videos on YouTube, and at one point I even spent 40 hours awake at one point emailing state senators, and various other people, helping a Minor in the United Arab Emirates who was being wrongfully convicted of adultery, and due to her countries conformation bias towards women and youth, it was a blatant miscarriage of justice. To this day I haven't heard a single thing about the case on the news, and I'm still searching for answers.

You see, some people want to censor The Voice; they don't like the fact that somebody has the guts to help people. It's only something they see in the news or on a tv show, but when it happens in reality, everybody laughs it off; "you actually think you're helping people?" they joke. Well, until you've made petitions to unban high-fives and handshakes, until you've petitioned to make a minimum age restriction of 18 to receive Botox, until you've spent HOURS and DAYS emailing every senator in your state, every human rights division, all to potentially save the life of a minor being wrongfully convicted, then, and only then; can somebody tell me who I am, or what I'm doing.

I get it, free speech and all that jazz; But just because you don't have the GUTS to help people, doesn't mean you can attempt to censor The Voice that IS out there every day doing something.

I am loud; and I am damn proud of what I do and who I am. You cannot mute a voice with a hunger and a passion. I am The Voice.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Wow you did some great job congrats!
Whoever make fun of you is ingorant, maybe some day they will need your help and only then realize how wrong they were, who knows! If everyone starts behaving like you world would be a much better place! Thanks!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

Hey, thanks! I agree, who knows if they'll need my help in the future. I'll still help them of course, but I feel some are just afraid that others have a voice when they, have someone else talking for them. Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PTPriceless

Shut up and go tidy your room.

top topics

join