It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is NASA changing SOHO pics after 7-18-11 of alien ships and nobody's talking about it?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

from what I observed NASA handles swamp gas controll and weather balloon launches, lol but nice find s&f also do you tell the birthday
host that its a sunrise party for them just too add

edit on 7/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
They seem to be just dots. Single pixel.melts. Could be anything.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So beacon and eggs it is !

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Has anyone been able to get any vids or images ( stereo ahead euv1 195 ) for july 22 2011 ?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I haven't been able to download off of Stereo for a while, it just keeps looping back out.

At least you can still see real time photos, but no archive
edit on 26-7-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingoddball
They seem to be just dots. Single pixel.melts. Could be anything.

Even a single pixel going hot or noisey also causes neighbouring pixels to also go up due to the design of the sensors in cameras, also they average down hot pixels from the neighourest neighbours during remaps.

Easy to reproduce this on your own DSLR APS-C / APS-S sensor.

Out of curiosity has anybody got technical details on the actual sensor and pixel remapping (clean cycle) procedure for this satellite?

edit on 26-7-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

what is soo wrong with a little investigation, great way for everyone to be involved and learn. imo better than just writng something off completely.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with investigation, but both sides only have speculation, and no proof. I feel that it is proof enough for me that if you go back to images before this year, these anomalies did not exist, yet this year they show up everywhere. I will not say it is not some new particle our sun has started producing or that the camera is messed up in some way, but if it were all NASA would have to do is say that. Instead, they change, photoshop, or just plain remove images.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

my pixels are even bigger ^^

what kind of glitch is this btw?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
There is nothing wrong with investigation, but both sides only have speculation, and no proof. I feel that it is proof enough for me that if you go back to images before this year, these anomalies did not exist, yet this year they show up everywhere. I will not say it is not some new particle our sun has started producing or that the camera is messed up in some way, but if it were all NASA would have to do is say that. Instead, they change, photoshop, or just plain remove images.

One more time....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18697f307ab8.jpg[/atsimg]

On July 19, 2011, the software for generating the browse images was changed to not apply smoothing when making JPEG images that are larger in size than the original data. The smoothing, as seen in the left image above, was found to contribute to making the cosmic ray features look like artificial structures. The unsmoothed images, although not quite as pleasing looking, are more representative of the actual data.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

You can contact them direct and ask questions.
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You've gotten answers to all your questions and in depth analysis of what it is by several posters on this thread. I even posted links showing how the pictures were constructed to make those 'UFOs' you think they are. Not everything is a conspiracy KSprepared...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by awatara

Those are examples of dust particles in the near field.
lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil.../debris

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I'm sorry, I thought I was on a conspiracy forum, not 'accept the official answer'.com

I'll accept an official line when I feel it has been thoroughly thought out in a logical order in my mind with some good fact checking. I just like to explore a topic fully. It does not mean I'll always come to the conspiratorial conclusion or the skeptical conclusion, but I enjoy the journey no matter the destination.
edit on 26-7-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

I'm sorry, I thought I was on a conspiracy forum, not 'accept the official answer'.com

You may be in the wrong place then. I can't find any mention of ATS being a "conspiracy forum" but I do see this:

The simple yet effective motto of our membership is "deny ignorance", which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within.

Critical thought. Good idea. Critical thought would tend to displace the idea that there are enormous spacecraft blinking into and out of existence around the Sun.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

Out of curiosity has anybody got technical details on the actual sensor and pixel remapping (clean cycle) procedure for this satellite?

edit on 26-7-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

SOHO Instruments

This is a list of links to in depth information about the on-board instruments, the teams that built and operate them and their scientific goals. See also the instrument resources pages for pointers about how to operate and analyse science data.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

reply to post by ziggyproductions05

yes, It is a conspiracy forum. You dont have to listen or even accept what people have to say. We at ATS just dont like jumping to conclusions.

I'll accept an official line when I feel it has been thoroughly thought out in a logical order in my mind with some good fact checking. I just like to explore a topic fully. It does not mean I'll always come to the conspiratorial conclusion or the skeptical conclusion, but I enjoy the journey no matter the destination.

Well, im done talkiing with you. Its either your right or....your right. I've had better conversation with a dead moth

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
ships? there were bona fide, clearly identifiable ships there? I clicked your links and they lead nowhere. before you scream 'cover up!" let me point out that when you were looking at the, you could have easily hit "print screen" on your keyboard, opened Winpaint and hit "paste" and then uploaded the photo to photobucket for easy linkage here.

News of any NASA photo clearly showing ships would have spread like wildfire by now and many people would ahve copied the image for redistribution.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If you guys want to see anomalies in NASA footage (STS missions, most recent ones) download Jaime Maussan and Santiago Garza 2010 UFO Congress from torrentz.eu They recorded the entirety of the recent NASA missions and have some amazing footage in the first half hour of the 2 hour video. The rest of the videos are from all around the world and are also amazing.

Sorry non-believers, and I was once one, but there is too much corroborated video and eyewitness testimony, from military, police, astronauts (gordon cooper, edgar mitchell) and many others that points to one direction, we are being visited. There is also evidence in government documents and files that we've been visited for over 50 years and have "possibly" acquired downed craft from Keksburg PA, Los Angeles "invasion" firefight, Roswell, and perhaps a few other crashes. Yall should check out UFOTVstudios YouTube channel there is also amazing video there (Best UFO and ET Video Evidence X-Conference video) and others. Cheers, peace and love!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join