It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is NASA changing SOHO pics after 7-18-11 of alien ships and nobody's talking about it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have some pics here that were taken off SOHO site that show a craft at various points around the sun. Shortly after, NASA too all sun pics offline from 7-18 onward yesterday morning, now they are coming back on scrubbed of these images. Anyone with any ideas is welcome.

This one is in the top right:
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Upper left here:

Very bottom on right here:

and to top it off, the look very similar to elenin's pics of incoming comet dragging friends:
3.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

Simple. Its NASA. Thats what they do! Sweep everything under the carpet and hope no one challenges them about it.

Read Dark Mission. It will show you just how much they think they can get away with.
edit on 23-7-2011 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Its so pixelated that saying it is an alien ship is quite a stretch. I don't however, think its an artifact on the image because it shows up in different places. It is quite an interesting object.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
We all know they're weather balloons, can't we be good little sheep and move on already ?
We decide the truth for what we want to believe, mote it be. P.S I believe the Ufos; but that is just my honest opinion.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Here's a guy on youtube that has noticed it's bee going on way back in January.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jo Jo

It's pixelated with the same 8 dots along the sides and the same brighter dot on the inside. And if you watch the vid pointed out above, this guy has seen hundreds of others same shape and size around sun also.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
For a newbee... this is a great catch! I have been observing this myself... Fresh Soho posts off of their incoming new pics hose go off line... and shazzam... like new without blemishes, comets, ships, or any other offending debris... like new! Free hot dogs and coffee ... come on down to NASA... we got new stars .. cars.. flying off the lot...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Every camera has HOT PIXELS, I bought a new SLR APS-C sensor the other day, found a few hots, one very noticable on the sensor.

I forced it to remap the pixels into nearest neighbour averages.

Even sensors in space have hot pixels/ noise / dead pixels.

In space those sensors will be bombarded with energetic particles and that could flip bits on processors, memory and sensors, even when they are shielded.

edit on 23-7-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Swamp gas... not weather balloons... swamp gas... you need the new Air force site chart...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Do you wonder if maybe that is why our sun went into a quiet period instead of a more active one? They were really worried about an x-class, now maybe we have some help out there keeping us safe. I'd like to think so.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
First, the images are not from SOHO they are from STEREO satellites, different satellites.

Second, NASA is not changing the images. They are replacing low resolution "beacon mode" images with high resolution images. Just like they always do. Just like they always have.

Third, this has been discussed on numerous occasions on ATS.
edit on 7/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zookey

I'd buy that if they all didn't look EXACTLY alike, and all over around, inside, and outside the sun. Black area green area, same pixels.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I figured it'd be ice crystals, isn't it always ice crystals?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
reply to post by Heartisblack

Swamp gas... not weather balloons... swamp gas... you need the new Air force site chart...

You know what sucks? Even when we do get illusions caused by actual swamp gas in the future.. we wont believe it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I don't see how you can call them spacecraft? It's pretty much been explained in the above posts.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I'm surprised we are even getting discussion, other forums they just ignore this topic till it goes away, or try to turn it to the bright object of Venus moving through, that's why I brought it here, this is the most honest of the conspiracy sites IMHO

I take that back, 2 new posts by VERY junior members since I put this up, maybe they'll just try to flood it here and make the info hard to read and break concentration.
edit on 23-7-2011 by KSprepared because: Saw more shills

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
reply to post by zookey

I'd buy that if they all didn't look EXACTLY alike, and all over around, inside, and outside the sun. Black area green area, same pixels.

I do astrophotography.. I mistook the hot pixel for a star in the cloud..

Always baseline image (to subtract/compare) often on the PC control software, I found mine in the Live View with the lens cap on (or even no lens and it completely blackened). If you see noise, force a remap by doing a manual clean for 60 seconds then repeat the procedure.

Here is a cool tool to compare see noise (can work on any TIF image even from Stereo satelite images discussed here if you wish), it works based on user supplied THRESHOLD VALUES for HOT/dead pixels.

www.starzen.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

Originally posted by Phage

(...)

Third, this has been discussed on numerous occasions on ATS.

Indeed. Mostly, effects of cosmic rays, - for the record.

More here : sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

edit on 23-7-2011 by Pr0sp3r0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Since these craft are only showing up on the 1 camera, maybe they only give off a certain type of light. What kind of camera is the EUVI 195? What kind of light/energy is it picturing here. Maybe that is the clue we need.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join