It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amy Winehouse died right before her comeback tour. So did Michael Jackson. Coincidence?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Just two weeks ago after flying home from her tour and a show that went bad.

Look at the pictures in this thread.... read the timeline of events. Look at the injury to her finger before she canceled the tour.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
oh.sorry. Forgot the link.

www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I have posted in this thread before, and I will say it again. I am a friend of the family, she wasn't murdered, she IS dead, we think we might know how she died although since there isn't a clear cause at the moment, I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to talk about it or not.
No conspiracy here, just the death of a talented Jazz singer

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
If she is dead, they cashed her #ing check.

If ANY of those pictures on the internet are real.... that is some scary crap.
It's been two weeks from that picture till her death.... what the hell does she really look like now?

There is a #ING PICTURE ON THE NET OF HER CRYING AND SUCKING HER THUMB.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
she was a very talented artist. its a shame she had to go so soon, only 27 yrs old. rest in peace amy.

That's a matter of opinion... Personally, I think she was crap. Not sorry to see this news at all and to be honest, I am shocked it took this long. She was shameful person who was a terrible role model and I can't believe people are extolling her as if she was a saintly paragon of virtue that met an untimely end...

As for an conspiracy, not seeing it. Although on ATS lately the fact I took a crap yesterday at the same time I took one today is enough grounds for a 28 page thread on shape-shifting lizards controlling our bowels...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I can't beleive people are still comparing this freak with Artist like Morrison, Hendrix, Joplin , Cobain,, ect ,ect.
She was nothing like them and should never be compared to any of these, and she should never be held in the 27 club.
She was a nutta, a freak, a weirdo thats all.

Joke.] Question. What was amys last biggest hit.
Answer. The hit of drugs that killed her

edit on 26-7-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Doesnt anyone find it a coincedence that amy is now a member of the '27 club' ???

Not only that but shes been buried and cremated before they even determined the cause of death !???

Toxicology report going to take upto 4 weeks to get results !?

And OP's point of dieing before her comeback tour ?

How can anyone not see the conspiracy in this, or are all the sheeple just ruling it off as 'an overdose' or 'oh shes done so many drugs over her time her body just probably shut down' Come on people, what happened to not being spoonfed 'news' for christ sake.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Not everything is a conspiracy by shape shifting lizards, HAARP or the NWO..

Sometimes, in fact a lot of the time, things are the way they are. Amy Winehouse was a heavy user of crack, heroin and an assortment of other drugs. It is perfectly acceptable she died of drug abuse. The fact the toxicology could be a while is neither here nor there, that is how long it takes. They would have taken tissue samples etc anyway and it's the families decision to cremate her.

Some people make a mountain out of a molehill.. Ask yourself, what on earth is there to gain by killing a crap, talentless, drug addicted "singer"...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This forum really pisses me off sometimes.

Bunch of people claiming they now how to figure stuff out.
... and some here DO know better. Some people on here have ALL kinds of information they shouldn't have but when it comes to this obvious crap... this board gets real pompous and real ignorant..... FAST.

For the love of God, the picture at the top of this page was for TWO WEEKS AGO.

You see the crazy ass pictures of her on the net?.... You think that # went down in two weeks?!
Don't you geniuses understand that the majority of these images are heavily photo shopped? For example....same picture, they stick a different dress on it, make her legs look crooked as hell and age the photo.

If Amy Winehouse got in a bad way this time.... it happened over a matter of weeks... while she had a close eye on her.

I'm not saying the girl didn't do drugs... I am saying that she did not look nowhere near what the net would have you believe just two weeks ago.... just on her last performance with this Dionne girl they are now trying to launch.
If she got drugs and took herself down that way to the point where it looks like her organs are breaking down right in front of your eyes... it happened in the last two weeks and she was being supplied the drugs.

I don't give a crap if you don't LIKE her.

I think something sick, twisted and terrible has happened to this girl and if they don't solve it and let the press know.... I will lose all respect for England. Scotland Yard needs to rack up some thugs... and then they need to brag about it instead of letting everyone think this girl did this completely to herself.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Actually, mate, I have known two heroin addicts and a crack addict in my time. One was my ex, the other my sister and the crack addict a close friend. None of them you;d even think was one unless you knew, the guy who was a carck addict ran his own business for crying out loud..

Didn't stop him dropping dead at 32 in his living room from a heart attack though, brought on by his addiction.

Just because someone looks ok in a photo, that doesn't mean they are. All it takes is one bad batch, or one OD and that's it, doesn't matter if your Hercules himself, you're going down.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
While I think it's more likely that she died of her own demons, if you think about it she was a brand.

A profitable brand with many investors who stood to make money. The more she abused herself and appeared in public slurring and stupefied, her voice ruined, the more she damaged that brand. By dying so tragically at a young age, she solidifies that brand forever, without further damage to anyone's investment.

It would at least be interesting to know about any insurance policies, etc. on her.
edit on 26/7/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Actually, mate, I have known two heroin addicts and a crack addict in my time. One was my ex, the other my sister and the crack addict a close friend. None of them you;d even think was one unless you knew, the guy who was a carck addict ran his own business for crying out loud..

Didn't stop him dropping dead at 32 in his living room from a heart attack though, brought on by his addiction.

Just because someone looks ok in a photo, that doesn't mean they are. All it takes is one bad batch, or one OD and that's it, doesn't matter if your Hercules himself, you're going down.

You totally missed the point. Maybe she did do herself in recently with an overdose because she was depressed that her tour went bad, but people are calling her a crackhead freak based on the pictures they are seeing of her running into gas stations with bananas in her hands and blood on her clothes with bleached blonde short hair, or wigs, or the ridiculous two foot tall beehive photo.

All I want to do is see an official picture of the body on the morgue table... that's it.

Even if her demise was by her own hand, there is definitely a paparazzi conspiracy to make it look completely different than what it is.

I just want to know what she looked like when they found her.
edit on 26-7-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Yes there is infact a coincidence, they both LIKED THE DRUGS BUT THE DRUGS DONT LIKE THEM

song?????

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Amy Winehouse was NOT a heroine. Corporal Mark Palin from 1 Rifles was and he has paid the ultimate price in protecting us from terrorism in Afghanistan. To we Brits I say this: Remember him and not a third rate singer with a drug habit who by her actions and of those around her, supported terrorism around the world!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Well Jackson's doctor is a freemason. There are many fingers pointing at them for wrong doing.

There are many people pointing out the esoteric symbols used in music videos. (Many referring to themselves or others as Lucifer or the beast)

I remember seeing a video where several big name rappers are visiting a masonic lodge. I will go look for and link it if I can find it again.

Until then please consider it mere speculation.

Oh and it is important to mention that others in the 27 club claimed to be possessed by spirits (Jimmy Hendrix, Van Morrison- indian spirit) or psychic (Michael Jackson talked about being psychic in an interview after Princess Dianna died).

Something is up, thats for sure.

edit on 26-7-2011 by MasterGemini because: spelling

edit on 26-7-2011 by MasterGemini because: More stuff

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fritz

Er, don;t believe I said she was mate..

Couldn't have hated her more, in fact.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
There are a lot of symbols around amy winehouse and some things i have noticed is an m.o.

#ing bananas!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Stu - I know you didn't! Yours was the last post I read. Sorry for the misinformation and the slur on your good name and character.

I just don't know what all the friggin' fuss is about. She was a junkie and an alcoholic who could not even remember the lyrics to her own songs - let alone sing them! Better performers than her have been forgotten and are long gone.

Sad for her dad but she was nothing special and those who make her out to be anything else were just pandering to her drink and drug crazed paranoia.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join