It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amy Winehouse found dead in appartment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
What's really wasted is air she breathed during her existence on this planet. Can't believe people say Winehouse is amazing...she hardly even had a career. What's amazing is how we got to see a real life walking rotting corpse sing and dance a little. Thanks Winehouse for finally putting yourself out of your own misery...the world is a better place.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
In my opinion is that if you use drugs you know the risk that go along with them. I have no sympathy for her whatsoever all you need to do is say no its not hard. Interesting part is that she was 27 it seems to be an age that a lot of celebs jump off the mortal coil!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Does anyone else not think it's a coincidence that she died at 27? IMO she had this planned for a long time, just waiting for the results of the autopsy to confirm my suspicions.

Still, with the life she lived, she was lucky to even make it to 27...

R.I.P.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourpoint
What's really wasted is air she breathed during her existence on this planet. Can't believe people say Winehouse is amazing...she hardly even had a career. What's amazing is how we got to see a real life walking rotting corpse sing and dance a little. Thanks Winehouse for finally putting yourself out of your own misery...the world is a better place.

This is an actual person with a family you're talking about here. Yes, she did wrong at times but for godsake, she only died yesterday, why do people like you feel the need to share the fact you're thankful for her death, especially now and in this way? It's absolutely disgusting.

Seems as if the majority of people here just don't give a damn about another human life. And It's people like you which are making me feel like I should look for another site to hang around.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Its a little saddening to see so much hatred towards someone just because they made the choice to use drugs. That was her business...yeah, she was in the spotlight and daaaaared to make a song about it...but she was a human being, with genuine wants, desires and needs. Let he who is without sin...yadda yadda yadda. Hell...Americans just had a cokehead pres serve two terms, lol. You are not job, you are not your car, you are not your possessions...and you are not the substances you ingest. You are just a lifeform living out its existence through a series of choices. And every thing isnt for every one. the important thing is to respect others, and ourselves enough to not judge too harshly. People like to use "Rehab" as a tool to judge her and yet forget very important lines from the song....
"didnt get a lot in class, but I know it dont come in a shot glass..."

"I dont ever want to drink again. I just..I just need a friend"

She knew damn well what she was doing and why. We cope with our demons in different ways and she wasnt putting herself out there so that she could be judged...she was putting herself out there because she had music in her soul and other than the substances, I bet it did a LOT to soothe her torment. Its not about whether you liked her music either...there are plenty of so-called greats I think are trash, so? I still respect music as an artform and as an extension of that, can appreciate them as artists. They make efforts to keep a beautiful thing alive...music. Some voices carry for a long time, some are short lived but make a huge impact...and now there is one less note in a collective song. Even if we know another will take its place its okay to enjoy it for what it was...warts and all.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You're a disgusting human being....

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

What a waste of life it was to read your comment

R.I.P. Amy
"Shine On You Crazy Diamond"

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Somebody won an Ipod for this yanno....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
What's disgusting is that the world economies are about to come crashing down all around you and you're concerned about Whinehouse's pathetic past life. With our over populated world, I do not and will never see how someone like Amy was precious human life. Good luck to you all with your loser celebrity obsessions.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by yourpoint

Good luck to you all with your loser celebrity obsessions.

No, we're annoyed because you said some absolutely disgusting things about another human being, one who's now unfortunately dead and unable to defend themselves. Stop trying to backtrack and claim we're all really just "celebrity obsessed" because you're not fooling anyone. No one gives a damn about celebrities simply because they're celebrities here, we give a damn because another life has been cut short and you have the gall to spout a bunch of crap about how the world is better for her death and how it was so amazing to see her fall apart like she did..

It's sick and disgusting. To actually say what you said is just plain wrong, especially as It's about a person who you didn't even know, but one you've only heard about. Sigh, I guess some just don't give a damn about anyone or anything anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Just because you don't like to hear the ugly truth doesn't mean I don't have the right to say it...get over it. Backtracking? I'm not backtracking anything when I say you all are a bunch of celebrity obsessed folk. And if you can't see why some are annoyed with where your focus is right now then there’s no point in continuing on with these comments. You are one of the MANY reasons why America is the way it is today. You love to focus on these losers instead of the real issues in the world. The fact that you're putting so much energy into defending that drug addict proves it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

You are one of the MANY reasons why America is the way it is today.

Err.. I'm English. I'm not "why America is the way it is today" at all.

The fact that you're putting so much energy into defending that drug addict proves it.

1.) I'm, and I've repeatedly shown this, defending an individual person from being attacked here at a time where they can't even defend themselves anymore.. I don't care for Amy Winehouse, and to tell you the truth, I never liked her all that much when she was alive, but seriously, what kind of sick individual repeatedly attacks the deceased?
It's disgusting.

That's why I'm debating here.

2.) Err.. By your logic then, the fact you're spending so much time on this proves you're also obsessed with celebrities, lol.

- Facepalm -

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

They call it the 27 club.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I live in Camden, very close to Amy's house and she has always been a big part of the area, she used to DJ in the local bars and was loved by everyone around here.
My girlfriend and I went to pay our respects to her today, so I thought you might want to see some pictures.

Floral tributes, you can also see the TV crew vans in the background
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b16beabee50.jpg[/atsimg]

One fans letter to Amy
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b087bc8a347.jpg[/atsimg]

The Sunflower and painting we left
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/946584ed4576.jpg[/atsimg]

Another tribute to her, that is taken from a Harry Nilson song, hence the blurring
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/454796b6daae.jpg[/atsimg]

A painting of Amy that was left
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/533976b5935c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It's absolutely refreshing to see that there are still some people in this world who care and have hearts.

Love you, Amy. Rest in peace.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
She will be missed
Amy had he rmoments but she was a good singer it's just shame she went down that road
RIP Amy

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I hope you have a daughter with the same problem one day, you are a disgrace to mankind. Judgemental w**ker.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

how ignorant can you get??
just because a person is addicted to drugs does'nt make them a bad person
this world would be better off without people like you in it
thats for sure

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Considering her parents thought she died from alcohol withdrawal. Has anyone considered she might have been murdered? As a sacrifice to Satan at age 27? Someone could have slipped her a bad pill, and they could get away with it, because everyone knew she did drugs?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join