It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) - The Case Of The Haunted C

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by woodwytch

I hope you have some major protection in your corner there is some very very nasty stuff out there.

I certainly do ... I have been aware of the paranormal all my life (or at least as far back as I can remember) and I have long since been aware of the importance of protection when dealing with such things. And I have to say that over the years I have come to know that one of the most powerful forms of protection against negative entities is a positive attitude ... and the next most powerful tool to have with you is a sense of humour (truly). I'm sure that will surprise a few people but it is vital ... in my experience.

Woody

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You should visit Lithuania I think it would be right up your alley even though its technically Christian,there are statues of Pan and the Goddess and many other pagan influences,the old Gods are not far away there,make sure its summer though winter there is pretty formidable.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
My Friend woodwytch, I am glad to hear it is OK to try and send this little one some type of comfort and protection.
I have spoken to my husband sense I read you thread this morning and he is setting up my Ancestor Bowel and my en-sent as I type.
I was worried before if I had ask any of my Ancestors for help it would have hindered your case in some way.
The very lest my husband and I can do is, send positive thoughts and love to this little one, the Heart and Mind and our own spirit are very powerful when used in conjunction with others. Of-Course my chants and prays will be in Chinese and my husband and his thoughts in English, I know this will not matter.
My Husband has informed me all is ready.
Hua

edit on 28-7-2011 by guohua because: Spelling, English is not my first language

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Update #2

On A Separate Note

Because so many of you have shown an interest in the subjects covered in this thread I thought it might be an idea (instead of letting it go to waste and fizzle out) to open it up for questions from you.

So if you like that idea and you have questions that you've always wanted to ask about the paranormal now is your chance.

And as I am certainly not the only person on ATS with knowledge about such things I would also like to welcome other genuine investigators to stop by and offer their answers to some of the questions ... that way people will be able to see how different approaches to the subject can produce results and provide different perspectives ... because this is such a broad subject and there are no clean cut and dried ways of dealing with it or explaining it ... and styles vary enormously ... it's all about what works for you.

Woody

Woody, sorry to hear that they are not contacting you, but since u opend up for questions i would like to ask you one.

ok so I am still fairly new to the whole paranormal thing but am very interested and want to become proactive in some way (hook up with a paranormal group or something of the sort) so my question i guess is can you give me any advice or direction on how to become more sensitive or anything that wuld help me with getting more into it as i said in the beginning i am pretty new so anything even something very basic will be appreciated thank you in advance

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527

Originally posted by woodwytch

Update #2

On A Separate Note

Because so many of you have shown an interest in the subjects covered in this thread I thought it might be an idea (instead of letting it go to waste and fizzle out) to open it up for questions from you.

So if you like that idea and you have questions that you've always wanted to ask about the paranormal now is your chance.

And as I am certainly not the only person on ATS with knowledge about such things I would also like to welcome other genuine investigators to stop by and offer their answers to some of the questions ... that way people will be able to see how different approaches to the subject can produce results and provide different perspectives ... because this is such a broad subject and there are no clean cut and dried ways of dealing with it or explaining it ... and styles vary enormously ... it's all about what works for you.

Woody

Woody, sorry to hear that they are not contacting you, but since u opend up for questions i would like to ask you one.

ok so I am still fairly new to the whole paranormal thing but am very interested and want to become proactive in some way (hook up with a paranormal group or something of the sort) so my question i guess is can you give me any advice or direction on how to become more sensitive or anything that wuld help me with getting more into it as i said in the beginning i am pretty new so anything even something very basic will be appreciated thank you in advance

Hey there JROCK2527,

I suppose the first thing you need to be able to do is learn how to quieten the 'mind chatter' that's the babble that constantly rattles around our head all the time ... and the best way to do this is to learn some very basic meditation techniques (you don't need to become an expert in meditation) ... this will still and clear your mind and allow you to become more aware of the subtle energies that surround us but we miss because of the overriding mundanity of our daily lives.

Chakra and Colour meditations might be the best because they help with your own inner balance and healing and are good preparatory steps for determining changes in the eneries around us ... this will also help you to build a protective energy around you when you go in search of the paranormal.

Another tip for beginners is to see how you handle the dark in a strange situation. I take any potential or new W.I.S.P.S member to our local cemetary and see how they respond ... how their nerves hold up so to speak ... I suppose you could call it a test run. Because if they are too jittery to sit in the churchyard in the dead of night (pun intended)
then maybe paranormal investigation is not for them ... because I certainly don't want anyone on my team freaking out in someones house and scaring the beejeezuz out of the client. Our purpose is to calm clients as well as help them.

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
here's another question woody...

Oujia boards...fake or a tool for demon possession? I know whats been drilled in my head from a religious P.O.V. but i'd like to see your side of this subject.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

thanks woody. so is there any websites or such that you wuld reccomend that can help with the meditation part?
sorry if i ask a lot of questions as i said at first i am still pretty knew and unlearned to all of this thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
here's another question woody...

Oujia boards...fake or a tool for demon possession? I know whats been drilled in my head from a religious P.O.V. but i'd like to see your side of this subject.

After years of avoiding them like the plague I have in recent years used a Oujia board a handful of times under very controlled conditions and to be honest I'm not that comfortable using it ... I absolutely do not think they should ever be used by anyone with little or no experience because they have no idea of the potential dangers involved ... especially if something happens to freak the people using it out ... they automatically break the circle (it's a kneejerk reaction) and they simply forget to close it down properly.

This means that anyone or anything can come through and they have no control over it at all. I still can't believe these things are actually classified as 'toys' and can be bought by anyone whatever their age or psychological state.

So purely from a personal standpoint I don't like them and would strongly recommend that they are not used for entertainment. It is simply not worth the risk.

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527

thanks woody. so is there any websites or such that you wuld reccomend that can help with the meditation part?
sorry if i ask a lot of questions as i said at first i am still pretty knew and unlearned to all of this thanks in advance

I would go to youtube and put either 'colour meditation' and or 'chakra meditation' in the search engine ... watch a few until you find one that you feel comfortable with and practice it ... to begin with keep it short don't force it. There are hundreds on there and bound to be a few that you enjoy.

Once you grasp the format of meditating on your chakras or colour you can just allow yourself to make up your own short meditations ... remember the purpose is to quieten the mind chatter in preparation for paranormal investigation ... in order to detect the difference in the subtle energies around us.

Woody

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thanks agian, ill give it a shot

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Update #3

Well, for those of you who were convinced that Sadie would get back in touch with me ... you were correct.

As I suspected Richard was not happy about her taking the photographs and getting herself in such a state about what she had captured on one of the photographs ... that I had to send my son down to sit with her until he returned home. I understand it must all have been a bit of a shock for him and I think basically he was just scared himself by the things that have been happening ... and thought that by ignoring it all it would just stop !

However, Sadie got back in touch with me yesterday and was very apologetic about not getting back to me sooner ... and explained the situation.

She has asked if she can come around to see me (Monday) and bring the memory stick with the pictures she took on. She also want's us to go ahead with the cleansing but it has to be done when Richard is not there because he still is not happy.

Now this is obviously not ideal (to be acting behind his back) but taking the events that have occured into account and especially the influence that is effecting Liam ... I think this is one of those occasions where it is acceptable to override his doubts and follow Sadie's request.

So, I will continue to keep you all in the picture as we continue and hopefully we can get on with it as soon as possible ... I will know more after seeing her on Monday ... when I also hope to have the copies of any interesting pictures to add here.

In the meantime please feel free to ask any questions that you might have.

Woody

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

do you think its possible that the nursemaid's negative energy is causing the rift between sadie and richard or that she is feeding off the negative energy that is being generated by the situation?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

do you think its possible that the nursemaid's negative energy is causing the rift between sadie and richard or that she is feeding off the negative energy that is being generated by the situation?

Well reading your question my gut tells me it's the latter ... 'she's feeding off the negative energy that is being generated by the situation'.

But obviously I can't be certain about that ... I'm just pleased that we will after all, have the opportunity to clear this up for them.

Woody

edit on 30-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

remind sadie that love can be VERY powerful!

and good luck!!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
oh, THAT's how double posts happen.
edit on 30-7-2011 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Promising
better if he's not there, but it will need addressing at a marital level, as his and hers entire understanding of what happened will be different ... kinda changes your world view, you know?

peace and love with you

PS ... on energy feeding, my assumption, right or wrong, is that they'll feed off anything they can find. Just don't be a juicy titbit of negative emotions!!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't think the nurse maid actually means any harm, its quite possible that the little boy is a reincarnation of the child that died in her care, but not by her hand, in fact she is there to keep him safe, as history has a habit of repeating its self. The accusations and problems caused by the death she was blamed for, likely caused much of her bitterness.

The art of child rearing was very very different 100 years ago, many nannies ruled by fear and manipulation, especially if they didn't like their job/employers/charges.

The appearance of chair, to her was an invitation to sit, to be present. Hence the activity since it arrived. The little lad, young as he is, is perfectly aware that a lady shouldn't be in his room, hence his fear and the fact he believes she should be kept secret. He is scared of what he knows to be an entity rather than a regular person, he also is aware of her strictness and most children respond to an overly strict carer by being jumpy about their presence.

If I am totally off track, then I am sorry, but if I am accurate, I would love some feed back, Im still at the very early learning stage. :-)

I was in a similar situation many years ago, it started when my child was around 18months, carried on until we moved when he was four, although the activity slowed down as he got older. Worth mentioning, the child who lived in the flat before us, saw exactly the same as my son did, used the same words to describe the spirit. To this day, those children haven't met. Hopefully he will pop up here and tell you in his own words, as I am sure he will recognise my post.
edit on 21/03/2011 by eccentriclady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eccentriclady

I wuld be interested in hearing the entierty of the story you mentioned of u wuld not mind shareing it it would be appreciated

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
woody glad to hear they got in touch with you, look forward to seeing the interesting pics and hearing how everything plays out

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I am glad the woman got back in touch with you. I was getting a little disappointed that they have started something they cannot finish.

Thank you for keeping us updated and taking the time to answer everyone's questions.

I have a question that is kind of off topic. I have a problem (not per say, but it makes me uneasy) that sometimes my boyfriend or myself get out of the shower and there is a hand print on the mirror. It's always been consistent in it's placement. It does not happen after every shower, but more when things seem to be getting... "stressful"

I just find it creepy... it's not my boyfriend's hand, or mine. Nobody really comes through our apartment, and I wash the mirrors on a consistent basis. Can you tell me anything about this? Should I just let it be?

Again, thanks for such cool stories

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join