It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) - The Case Of The Haunted C

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
I asked a question earlier. I'd like to hear your explanation when you have a min. You answered a lot of people but missed mine.

Haven't reached you yet ... be patient and wait your turn I promise I have an answer for you

(no queue jumping on my threads)

Woody

edit on 26-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Ah.. ok. I thought you had gone offline. Didn't see that you were still answering.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Woody, do you use a questioning system when you talk to people about their experiences? Do you have any background or training in questioning techniques and formation? No, I don't mean waterboarding!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

multiple footstep sound and no one there... a train that spells out the name of a two year old, and keeps on changing... the child is scared to go back into his room....

Technically the name on the train doesn't keep on changing ... it only did it once

This all sounds like a poltergeist, I was going to write it off as a spirit doing that stuff to taunt or make afraid, but when I saw the possibility of two spirits with a history and what they did, I think there are more. If that soldier did something that could cause something like that, or a nursemaid doing something that caused grief, then that family needs someone who is energy-sensitive. I am, but from the looks of it, they are on Europe, I won't be able to fit it in my schedule.

I'm sure you will already have seen in the update ... the two spirits don't have a history together ... we (as a group) are all energy sensitive and have dealt with much worse ... we also have the means and ability to help them ... at the moment it is a case of whether they want our help or not.

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

can i ask you a question a little off topic?

Have you ever used a full spectrum camera during your investigations? Do you think it can capture a ghost/spirit in video/pictures?

Hey there damon,

I briefly mentioned in the OP that W.I.S.P.S as a paranormal investigation team do not follow the usual premise or format of other groups in this field. As such we keep our equipment to a minimum ... personally I believe too much hi-tech can defeat the object (but that's just me)

The only camera we use is a bog-standard digital ... but it is the way we use it that seems to produce often surprising results ... now ... I can't say whether these results are coincidence ... good luck ... pure flook ... or something else.

But the point I am trying to make here is that you don't need to have expensive equipment (we actually couldn't afford it even if we wanted to) in order to get some astonishing results. I may even start another thread at some future point to show some of the images we have captured with a regular digital camera.

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Well I hope you guys are REAL, because the crap I see on TV is just so stupidly ridiculous I bust out laughing the entire time when my friend turns it to that channel cuz he loves those shows...."DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT?!?!?" omg its a ghost, when really its just one of his guys upstairs making noises. Those ghost hunter shows are so fake its hilarious
edit on 24-7-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

I couldn't agree more ... in fact I already mentioned in an earlier reply that I had to stop watching them because all I did was shout at the TV and get totally p!$$ed off (I'm the same way with documentaries about ancient Egypt)

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by 1972ian
Hey Woodwytch

Sounds like you a very interesting case, the information that you have been able to collect including the names is fascinating, hope you keep us posted on the outcome.

Maybe worth setting up some DVR cameras and monitoring it over a period of time.

Originally posted by enament

Could you recommend some good software to look for EVP's in digital audio recordings because I have about 10 hours of recordings from a known to be haunted market that is almost 200 years old. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi enament

I would personaly recommend Adobe Audition for listening to your recordings i have been using it for quite a while and find it that it's the best.

Hey there Ian long time no type ... hope things are equally as enthrawling with your own team investigations ... I still think that first live link that Extralien added on ATS when you and the team investigated that old farmhouse was the best live footage I've ever watched and it was great that so many people got involved (brilliant
) I would quite happily spend every Saturday night watching and getting involved in something of that standard.

I'll definately keep you all posted and any contributions from you will be gratefully received. I'm hoping to get the family to let us do a nighttime vigil ... it's just a little awkward with the little one being there ... we obviously don't want to cause him any distress ... but I have to wonder if the activity would still occur from the nursemaid if he wasn't in the house.

We'll see what we can do.

Woody

edit on 24-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

Can either of you post a link to that video? I'd love to seeit.

It was a live webcam investigation so I'm not sure there is a recording ... you could u2u either Extralien or 1972ian (the are on the same investigation team).

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
It's amazing to me, Woody, that you take the time to respond to each and every post. Just an appreciative observation I wanted to make in consideration of your efforts. Like many others, I wait for your update with baited breath...

Timidgal
edit on 7/24/2011 by timidgal because: correction

Why thank-you nice lady ... I just think if people take the time to post on one of my threads they deserve to receive a reply

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest11
Hi Woody, Your description of the case and your responses are very detailed and appreciated. I am a firm believer and it wonderful how you dedicate your time to people who need you. If the nurse maid did tell the boy not to tell anyone that it is a secret , to me, that is a red flag. Only people who are doing things that they know they shouldn't be would tell a child that it is a secret. I realize this is a delicate situation but it would help if someone could gently ask him to draw a picture and tell why this lady makes him so frightened. (This is only my opinion of course)

Thank you for the replies and updates.

Thanks to you much appreciated,

I agree with you it was the 'secrecy' thing that set the alarm bells ringing with us ... I took your advise about the picture drawing as you will have read in the update

This is why it's good to do a thread like this because there are some great bits of feedback and some useful suggestions that come forward.

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
Woodwytch, another excellent thread!!

A few comments that you may find helpful if i may?

1. Excellent record keeping so far, in the sense of a "case file", very nice.

Thanks I think my passion / obsession for note taking and record keeping comes from my discipline as a writer ... I've learned the hard way that when something happens and you think you'll remember it later well ...
more often than not you don't

2. Careful the nanny, IMHO, something is telling me to look deeper for a threat, and while she's "harmless" for now, where is the energy coming from for these 2? Her especially, the soldier seems benign so far, she's far too busy. I agree with your "rational" accounts, this is just gut feel. A sense of, duplicity. even the building blocks, you know how much energy that took? Is she taking that from the kid? If not, where?

As you will now be aware after reading the update your gut feeling was correct !

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
My first thought after browsing through this thread was that these 2 spirits may just be playing out the understanding of their lives - Perhaps with the help of this child, or indeed with the entire family to bear witness.

Spirits are everywhere in this world, and I can't help but wonder what is the factor which causes these rare situations to bubble out into human awareness over the others which fly below our radars.

The only reasonable assumption I can make, is because they 'require' intervention, in order to complete their understanding.

So with that thought in mind, what can be done to help these spirits carry on their journey beyond to that place we cannot yet fathom?

As funny as it sounds, you could probably do nothing at all and this would likely resolve itself.

But since its quite a discomforting situation for the family, I'd say since these are human spirits you are dealing with, then I would suggest enacting a psychopomp ceremony in order to set the intention for them to carry on.

Blessings,

-GM

Hey there my old friend I was so hoping you would stop by at some point

I'm guessing you will have read the update ... at time of writing this post I have still not heard from Sadie and Richard but I will try to contact them again tomorrow to see if they still want us to continue with the cleansing and soul rescue (I have to confess 'psychopomp' was a new term to me and I had to Google it ... but I see it's a piece of shaman terminology so now I get it).

Plus I really want to see the photographs that freaked Sadie out so I hope she will forward them to me !

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hey there harryhaller ... pyrodude ... EvillerBob,

Wow ... I hadn't realized you guys were all so eager ... apologies for keeping you waiting ... I just hope the 'cliffhanger' didn't disappoint

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Hey there harryhaller ... pyrodude ... EvillerBob,

Wow ... I hadn't realized you guys were all so eager ... apologies for keeping you waiting ... I just hope the 'cliffhanger' didn't disappoint

Woody

You don't disappoint, Woody. You have a knack for engaging the reader, hence the frustration when we reach the end of the post!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
I don't normally read this stuff because it's not my thing, but I read most of this one and I have a question:

If the "nursemaid" is with Liam because she knew him from a past life why is she a spirit and Liam "reincarnated" or whatever you want to call it. Isn't that mincing philosophies a bit?
edit on 26-7-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Well GogoVicMorrow, I hope you realize that I kept going with the replies to this thread tonight just to get to you

Well probably not 'just' to get to you ... but your question is a good one and deserves a good answer. I don't know if you're aware or not but my day job (so to speak) is a Pastlife Regression Therapist (has been for over 17yrs) ... and that is why I am confident with the reply I am about to offer you.

If for a moment you suspend any doubts and just consider the words for what they are then you will hopefully understand how I believe it works.

Reincarnation is the rebirth of a soul into different lifetimes ... and throughout those lifetimes there is (in my experience) a phenomenon called 'soul groups' ... this means that sometimes (although not necessarily everytime) a group of souls will reunite in a variety of lifetime for various reasons and to allow the souls to learn a variety of lessons and have a variety of experiences (good / bad / indifferent / mundane).

These souls may have been related in one lifetime ... friends/enemies in another ... or mere acquaintances ... but there will be an element of interaction between them somewhere down the line within that lifetime.

Now, members of a 'soul group' do not automatically live and die at the same time and whilst Liam's soul has chosen to experience this lifetime and the lessons it holds in store for him to experience throughout ... it would seem that the soul of the nursemaid has either chosen not to reincarnate at this time or is unable to reincarnate at this time. And it would seem that for whatever reason she is unable to let go of the pastlife connection she once had with his soul (unfinished business of some kind).

However, it is not permitted for one soul (from a previous life) to interfere with the natural flow of progression in a different incarnation in this way ... and she has to realize this.

I hope I've answered the question and not confused the issue even more by being too 'wordy'.

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
now...not knowing much about this stuff, but....since it seems that Jack is a cool spirit and is tied to the chair, is it possible to get him to get the nurse to stop? since he is a soldier, could you "order" Jack to protect Liam from the nurse?

again, i'm just a nobody throwing suggestions out there.

Hey there iNkGeEk, that's a great observation and you shouldn't put yourself down (you are certainly not a 'nobody').

Truth of the matter is, I'm inclined to think that Jack ... whilst not connected to the nursemaid may well be aware of her and is actually looking out for Liam ... but I'm not sure that he can actually do anything in the literal sense ... it's all about the energy levels.

But as I said ... I like the way you think.

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
woodwytch, You're the Best,,, I have followed your Threads and I have been Awestruck,,,

*blushes
thank-you kind lady.

I respect you and your team for the Great Respect you give to the ones that request your help, both living and not.

That's what being a Pagan is (should be) all about ... respect and empathy.

Sense I'm Chinese and yes, I burn candles, money, cigarette's and set out tumblers of good alcohol for my ancestors once a year, I believe in spirits and that they watch over you and sometimes make an effort to get your attention.

Me,,, Mostly I do the above things to ensure my mother has all the necessities in the after life. My husband being American, Born and Raised,,,,, Always helps me and respects my ancestors and my way of thinking about the after life.

Again similar to Paganism ... I think the 'old ways' whatever culture they come from have an enormous respect for and connection with the Ancestors ... sadly something not understood by most people in the modern world.

I asked my husband one day," ____ what do you want me to give you in the after life so you're Happy."
His reply. " Nothing,,, I'll have my memories of you and I'll be waiting for you, you can't get rid of me that easily."

That is one of the most beautiful things I have heard for a long time ... you are very lucky to have someone who loves you so much

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvillerBob
Woody, do you use a questioning system when you talk to people about their experiences? Do you have any background or training in questioning techniques and formation? No, I don't mean waterboarding!

Hey again EvillerBob,

I qualified as a professional Stress Consultant which taught me some questioning techniques from a psychology and theraputic standpoint but I find the best technique when it comes to paranormal investigation is first of all to put people at their ease ... after all you have to remember that these folks are probaly scared to death by whatever has caused them to contact me and the team.

I have found that it is best to let the person/people share their accounts of what has occured ... taking notes as I listen to them ... then ask questions once they have finished.

Quite often they remember more details this way as the questions might prompt more recall.

Never yet had to resort to waterboarding

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I just started reading this thread and look forward to what you have to say about the chair, but if the chair seems to be involved, what about just borrowing the chair and bringing it to your house (maybe you answer this later on - will keep reading) and see if the things that have been happening follow the chair?

I really look forward to your posts. You are so good about sharing your knowledge! Wished I lived next door to ou so i could perhaps tag along and learn from you.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Hi there woodwytch. I am so glad I found this thread, even though it's a couple of days after initially posted. As with your previous threads this one is going to draw me into a part of your world for a while.

For some reason this case has had a peculiar effect on me. Maybe as it involves a young child ( I am a mother of four ) so perhaps it's that protective streak rearing it's head, but I do feel so bad for the young boy as he is clearly frightened.

I hope for the sake of the whole family you will be allowed to 'do your thing' and send the malevolent spirit on it's way, and allow Liam to enjoy his childhood free of fear, as all children are entitled to happiness and laughter in their young lives.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Hey Woody, so would it be safe to say that maybe the old women may be angry at the child becuase the childs soul decided to reincarnate and left the others in the soul group still in "limbo" so to say??

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join