It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) - The Case Of The Haunted C

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Now I am Impressed!!!

The time stamp on Woodys last post says....

"posted on 26-7-2011 @ 01:09 AM this post
Hey there Guys,...."

and it's only 18:38 PM on 25-7-2011 here!!!!

GTD

Arrrghhhh! Mine too now?? I need to get to my bed!!!!

edit on 25-7-2011 by Gordi The Drummer because: Adding a closing comment!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Hey there everyone, didn't want you thinking I had deserted you ... or forgotten to update the thread but some unexpected events last night (concerning this case) meant that we (W.I.S.P.S girls) had to meet up this morning and I've aslo had to liase with our absentee member on the Isle of Skye for her input too.

I am just about to start writing the update of this case so far ... still waiting for the photographs to be forwarded to my computer but I can always add them later if necessary.

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Some of us are waiting impatiently

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I know I am, I'm on the edge of my seat. Great reporting and investigating Woody!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You don't 'alf post some cliff-hangers, young lady

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I don't normally read this stuff because it's not my thing, but I read most of this one and I have a question:

If the "nursemaid" is with Liam because she knew him from a past life why is she a spirit and Liam "reincarnated" or whatever you want to call it. Isn't that mincing philosophies a bit?
edit on 26-7-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
I don't normally read this stuff because it's not my thing, but I read most of this one and I have a question:

If the "nursemaid" is with Liam because she knew him from a past life why is she a spirit and Liam "reincarnated" or whatever you want to call it. Isn't that mincing philosophies a bit?
edit on 26-7-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Without wanting to take away from any of the posters in this particular forum, such things always end up being explained away. It's relatively rare to find someone willing to say "I don't know". Woody is better about it than most, which is why I follow her threads with more interest than other threads.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

So are you saying she is going to say "i don't know" then?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Update #1

Having already discovered quite a lot about 'the soldier' (Corpral Jack Wright - 'Oakey'), who we were able to determine was linked to the chair ... and was a benevolent spirit who gives no cause for concern, we decided to focus our attentions on the nursemaid ... who's activity did offer some initial underlying worries that seemed to persevere. Because there is a young child (2yrs old) in the home we needed to be sure that all was well, for all concerned.

We also came to the conclusion that the nursemaid had in fact been around Liam since he was born ... with a high probability that they could have had a pastlife connection that she could not let go of (for reasons unknown) but had remained in a dormant capacity until now. It was only when the chair was brought into the home and the energy of Jack Wright was present that she seemed able to become active herself in a more physical way.

Here are a few things that we have picked up about the nusemaid ... as yet unconfirmed because we haven't had time to research the data yet;

The name 'Barnaby' (the name she was known by).

A spinster with no children of her own.

I feel she was fired from her post because a child died in her care (accidental or not - I don't know)

Obsessive link with Liam.

She doesn't approve of his name (maybe because it's a modern name?) she refers to him as 'Edward'.

She is very strict and disapproves of his parents more relaxed standards of discipline (more of this later).

'Barnaby' is tall and thin with sharp features and greying brown hair, scraped back in a top-knot.

I believe she is in her 40's but looks older.

Hopefully you will recall my telling you about a couple of things Liam had said about 'the lady when he was being put to bed by Richard (his father) with reference to 'shhh, I'm not supposed to tell'.

Now understandably a couple of you questioned this and even suggested it was either exaggerated or that Richard had blatantly lied and Liam had said nothing of the kind ... and I can understand why you might think that because whichever way you cut it ... it does sound like something straight from the script of a Hollywood Horror Film.

However, you might be interested to know that earlier that same day (in the afternoon) ... Sadie had a friend visiting who also had a two year old boy. The boys were playing in the siiting room and to quote Sadie, 'Liam was trashing the place with toys everywhere'. All of a sudden he stopped dead looking straight in front of him ... went physically pale ... and his bottom lip started to tremble. She asked him what was wrong and he wouldn't answer her but he looked terrified. After about 30 seconds he sat down and played very quietly and remained subdued for the next hour or so.

The next day Richard put the chair out in the garden ... when Liam came into the sitting room the first thing he asked was 'where the chair had gone' ? Sadie told him it had been put in the garden out of the way and he got really upset and demanded it be brought back into the house. Once she had brought it back inside and back into the sitting room he was calm again saying 'that's better' !

When we were there for the second visit yesterday and Sadie was bringing us up to speed with these events she also said that Liam had started to say two things that he never had before and they were not the type of thing he would normally say in his grasp of vocabulary.

The first thing she told us was that he will be doing something naughty and before Sadie can tell him off or correct him he stops ... puts his forefinger on his chin and says 'Let's think about this for a moment'. And the second thing he has started saying with finger in the air is 'I've got an idea'.

After hearing all the latest we decided it would be a good idea to send the nursemaid on her way and cleanse the house as soon as possible ... and we planned to do that on Thursday.

Before the planned cleansing I asked Sadie to get Liam to draw a picture of all the people in the house ... including 'the lady' ... even though his artistic skills may not be up to much at 2yrs old I thought colour and style might give some indicators (psychologically). I also asked her to very casually introduce some minor discussion about the lady into their conversation ... in an effort to see if we could determine why he needed to be secretive about her presence.

When she did this after our visit yesterday whilst they were playing in the kitchen ... he explained quite coherently that he couldn't say anything because she (his mother) was talking to the ladies (us) !!!

I asked Sadie if she could take some photographs in the dark and without using the camera flash (we've had some of our best photographic results using this method) of Liam's bedroom ... their bedroom ... the landing ... the stairs ... the sitting room. That way we wouldn't have to go back at night and disrupt Liam's bedtime routine.

I asked her not to look at the photographs ... just in case she captured anything in any of the pictures ... but just to send them to me via email attachment. Well, she took the pictures and curiosity got the better of her as a result I got a panicked phonecall from her about 9:45pm last night saying that she knew she'd done wrong but she uploaded the pictures to her computer and instead of sending them straight to me ... she looked at them.

Apparently, one of the pictures she took from the upstairs landing ... looking into her bedroom ... shows someone in the room looking around the door (remember this is the same door that has opened a dozen or so times of it's own accord).

Naturally she was in a flat panic and because Richard was out and I couldn't get down to her house myself I asked her if she wanted me to send my grown-up son down to sit with her until Richard got home and we'd be round in this morning to do the cleansing. She accepted the loan of my son and I spoke to her on the phone until he arrived at her house.

She said she would ring me this morning to confirm the time we would go around and that was it.

My son returned just before midnight after Richard had returned and he said Richard was quite distressed and told Sadie she 'should never have started messing with this stuff'. Obviously he was scared ... but I have not heard from Sadie today ... I have not been able to contact her (I know she was going out this morning) ... she has not forwarded the photographs to me.

My gut instinct is telling me that Richard has freaked out and told her she has to leave it all alone ... which is understandable but it won't solve the problem ... in fact it risks making it worse.

So that just about brings us up to date for the now. If I don't hear from Sadie today I will ring her again tomorrow ... but obviously I can't force them to let us cleanse the property and send the nursemaid on her way if they decide they want no action taken.

For now it's a case of watch this space and I will continue to update you if/when anything new happens.

edit on 26-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time2Think
Great story Woody,
How are you doing these days?

I'm doing good thanks for asking ... pleased you'reenjoying the account so far and I hope we can see it through to a happy conclusion.

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AusiAnarchist
The chair belonged to the soldiers family when he was a boy. The nanny ghost was / is not a nice woman and Liam is scared because the nanny is scary as hell. The child version of the soldier tries to comfort Liam, tries to be his friend, but the nanny doesn't like it. The nanny has been doing this, obsessive, possessive thing of children for a long time. You need to get her to leave before the soldier’s aspect or she will attach herself to Liam.

It seems you hit the nail on the head with this part.

Liam's mother picked up the nanny ghost while she was pregnant. They visited an older style hospital, or if there was a modern style hospital building there were older buildings annexed to it, or on the hospital grounds.

No this part doesn't fit ... we think the nursemaid has been attached to Liam in a pastlife. And the hospital is modern ... no old annex buildings ... previous hospital in a different location.

The soldier was terrorized by this female nanny entity when he was a child, she wasn't his living nanny. The soldier has come back as a child to protect Liam. The chair is the soldiers anchor allowing him to do what he needs to do. Some sort of battle is being waged between the two which is why you have noticed things occurring since acquiring the chair. Otherwise the nanny would have remained quietly in the shadows feeding off of Liam's fear, occasionally reported by him as a bad dream.
edit on 24-7-2011 by AusiAnarchist because: (no reason given)

The nursemaid and the soldier have no connection ... she has just piggybacked on the energy emmitted from the chair by the soldier.

But good work nonetheless ... it's always worth putting your thoughts and ideas out there ... the first part was very accurate.

Woody

edit on 26-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vastar
reply to post by AusiAnarchist

Wow that's pretty detailed, how did you pick this all up? I like the explanation..

For me it usually happens like watching film-trailers in my head ... I write down as much detail of the things I see as I can ... then try to see if (a) the things I have come up with are logical (b) if anything can be coroborated with research (names / places / dates etc).

But information can come in all sorts of ways the trick is to follow it through whenever possible and strive for authentication.

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
Wow.

My question is, and forgive me if someone else already asked, could Liam be a reincarnate of Jack?

My personal opinion is no ... I honestly don't think there is any connection between Liam and Jack ... it just seems that the chair has acted as a catalyst for the energies to interact.

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
Hey Woody!
This is the first time I have read a thread of your and I will check out your previous threads,great investigation you have here

P.S. dont put a paddle in the kids bedroom

I like the way you think

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith

Hello woodwytch, my previous post was'nt intended as a personal attack on yourself.
I just think that some people like to link a series of unassociated events, and find means
to connect them to create a paranormal scenario.

Apologies if you were offended...

Ok ... friends

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

The wife and I watch Ghost Adventures on a regular basis. I enjoy it for its entertainment, tho I could do without the "Bro" aspect of it.

I read all 20+ pages of the thread dealing with the 2 girls/moms and the shadow person. I work overnight at a call center so I needed something to keep me entertained.
good stuff tho.

My wife is a big believer in ghosts. She claims to have been visited by her grandmother immediately after she died. She says her grandmother came to her room, sat on her bed and said good-bye. There have been a few other oddities to have happened to her too. Nothing since we've been together tho.

anyway, keep up the good work and i'll be following.

I know what you mean about the TV shows ... they often leave you cold ... I never watch them nowadays they just made me shout at the tv

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
now...not knowing much about this stuff, but....since it seems that Jack is a cool spirit and is tied to the chair, is it possible to get him to get the nurse to stop? since he is a soldier, could you "order" Jack to protect Liam from the nurse?

again, i'm just a nobody throwing suggestions out there.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
woodwytch, You're the Best,,, I have followed your Threads and I have been Awestruck,,, I respect you and your team for the Great Respect you give to the ones that request your help, both living and not.

Sense I'm Chinese and yes, I burn candles, money, cigarette's and set out tumblers of good alcohol for my ancestors once a year, I believe in spirits and that they watch over you and sometimes make an effort to get your attention.

Me,,, Mostly I do the above things to ensure my mother has all the necessities in the after life. My husband being American, Born and Raised,,,,, Always helps me and respects my ancestors and my way of thinking about the after life.
I asked my husband one day," ____ what do you want me to give you in the after life so you're Happy."
His reply. " Nothing,,, I'll have my memories of you and I'll be waiting for you, you can't get rid of me that easily."

woodwytch, Hanging on by my fingernails,,,,, I know you'll keep us updated.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I cant wait to hear more and see some pictures!!!!! so excited!!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I asked a question earlier. I'd like to hear your explanation when you have a min. You answered a lot of people but missed mine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join