It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Men Plead Guilty in Vincent Kee Branding Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/746ee23930cd.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64e6b314cfae.jpg[/atsimg]
Besides branding Vincent Kee's arm, police say the suspects shaved a swastika into his hair and drew degrading words and pictures on his body with permanent marker. (AP Photo/Farmington Police Department)

Two Men Plead Guilty in Vincent Kee Branding Case

indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com

Two men, Paul Beebe, 27, and Jesse Sanford, 25, pleaded guilty Tuesday before a San Jaun County jury in the April 29, 2010 attack of Vincent Kee, a 22-year-old Navajo man who suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome.

Beebe and Sanford, along with a third man, William Hatch, were accused of branding a swastika on the arm of Kee, along with drawing degrading pictures, sexual and racial on him.
will add photos in a minute
(visit the link for the full news article)

Source daily times
edit on 23-7-2011 by DaddyBare because: added another story source

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
More Neo-Nazi crap

This event happened just before another story of mine
Native Family Attacked by Skinheads: then the beaten and bleeding victim is the only one arrested!
that story can be found here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But these three men were charged with first-degree felony kidnapping, second-degree felony conspiracy to commit kidnapping, third-degree felony aggravated battery causing great bodily harm and fourth-degree felony conspiracy to commit aggravated battery and now face up to 8 years in prison... we'll see how that pans out...

indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23-7-2011 by DaddyBare because: adjusting to format

edit on 23-7-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Both incidents are shameful and indicative of a total lack of morals and critical thinking among a large segment of the US population. It is time for vigilante justice. It is time for the bystanders to stop bystanding and start actively interceding on behalf of innocent victims. Evil exists because good men stand by and do nothing to stop it. Evil MUST be opposed actively and with great enthusiasm or it will only get worse.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Question to our photo experts

Can anyone make out the words written on this fellows neck...
I tried dragging it into photoshop played a bit with the levels and such but couldn't make it clear enough to say with 100% what those words say???

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The words on his neck appear to say white power,.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
The words on his neck appear to say white power,.

that was my first thought as well ... but after looking at it for a while I wasn't sure... the distance between the p & r seem to close to fit the rest of the letters in the word power...??? Of course they might not know how to spell white power ....???

might just be a smudge but it looks like a third word was written underneath too...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I found another news source for this story and here is what they had to say...

Two McDonald's employees who are accused of branding a swastika on the arm of a Navajo man with mental disabilities but deemed the act merely a prank face more than eight years in prison.

The cases against Paul Beebe, 27, and Jesse Sanford, 25, will not be presented before a San Juan County jury after the men both pleaded guilty Tuesday in district court under an Alford plea

Source daily times

Beebe's sister wrote last year in a letter to the court.

Branding the swastika "was not done hatefully to show power over a weaker person," she wrote.

"The drawings on Vincent were a joke," she said. "They were not done out of a deep-seated hate or to bully him."

His tattoos, she said, were copies of Beebe's deceased older brother, who was a white supremacist and whom he idolized.

it seem they took a pretty sweet deal. Under an Alford plea,(The Plea both men took) a defendant does not admit guilt but agrees the state has enough evidence that likely could result in a guilty verdict.

They faced more than 34 years at the state level and life in prison if convicted federally.
The plea agreement limited their exposure in prison to 8 years

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I am so sickened by this and although the trauma will last this young man a lifetime I know in my heart that Spirit has a special place that will encompass him throughout the rest of his days. I am thankful that Vincent has his life and although the physical scars can be removed the real scars will remain; his life is so valuable to all of us as an example of what miserable human beings exist amongst us. In Farmington no less, a place where one would expect to embrace a culture such as Vincent's! I know that the four-corners is becoming a hotbed of such hatred and I am not sure why, it is a place of incredible beauty and Spirit and should be embraced for its indigenous Spirit, shame on that community for allowing such things and for breeding such foolish children who think they are above anyone else; I could only imagine what their home life and parental examples are like.

Vincent is a warrior for having endured this and if there is any way to help him I am sending out my prayers to surround him with confidence and pride; his strength is more than most could ever know.

I want to drag those "white power" piss-ants out and stake them in a public square, perhaps even use a "stock" to secure them so that others can show them how wrong they are. Lock them outside and let the public get it out of their system. I am sure I could bring them a tear of humility.

I realize that public flogging can be gruesome and cruel, but without such means how else will the cruel and how else will these thugs learn? I am all for public humiliation. I am all for public correctiveness! Prison will just empower them more! We need to disempower them and swiftly! Anyone who witnesses this would be wise to keep their bigotry and cruelty in their hearts hidden in shame for fear they get the same! No one will change until they are forced to change, locking them up just gives them friends and peers. They deserve better than that, they deserve public humiliation; and no, a courtroom in front of a wielding judge does not phase them!

I am even sickened by the fact that the family of the perps rallied behind them, there is no way I would stand beside such an individual until they could prove their worthiness to society, as it is they are scum and they deserve worse than prison; now they will be fed and cared for and although prison is no picnic it is a breeding ground for this kind of behavior and more! This needs to be stopped from within!

Bless you Dear Vincent! I am so very sorry and I send you Love from my Heart! Our Father is soon upon us all and there is a special place for you!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Sorry folks But I have to go play with my granddaughter...
but I'll be back on Monday to read your comments and hand out stars...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
WOW,

I used to live in San Juan County (Aztec). I still have a lot of family there and my wife and I are very interested in moving back.

Sucks to hear about things like this.

Such a shame.....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by azbowhunter

I wouldn't think Aztec has a large skinhead community... to many Red Skins, Hispanics ...
but because that is oil country up there and those oil companies do bring in a lot of people from all across the nation... makes sense a few bad apples would get thrown into the mix..

top topics

join