It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast, IMHO truley simple.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Thanks for letting me know where you're coming from. I too am in search of truth, and I like seeing what others believe and why. Sometimes they don't give the "why" though. Many people just "feel" that their beliefs are correct. That's not good enough, imo.

I stated that I am in search of truth, but my dilemma is this: how will I know if I have found the truth or not? It's tough. There are so many belief systems out there, and everyone who practices them believes it to be true. They can't all be true, but they can all be false.

Thank you for noticing my sense of humor.
I just want people to realize that I do search for truth, that's why I ask so many questions.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Well you're welcome for the compliment.

About the how do you know. For me, even though I am christian. I still search and havent got all the answers. But when I find a truth its always the ones that make me a better human being and a gift to other's. By that I mean I am not hateful and vendictive. I am there for friends and strangers. And I wish no harm on an enemy (except hitler, yeah if i could go back in time I would kill him. Bad I know right. But who wouldnt?)

Which that is what Jesus taught imo. But most will look at me like a looney. Because I fit in no mold LOL.
Not only this I will let you in on a lil secret. Most christians follow pauline doctorine which is false. Thats were you got the sun god worship and paganism from. Plus they believe faith alone gave them the right to be worthier then thou.

But its up to you. Thats the only advise I could give to a seeker. I dont believe in hell, so I dont know how to give the hell fire sermon.
I also dont think you should just do good to get brownie points in GODS eyes.

LOTZA LUV 2 U

I know not helpfull right LOL

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau

About the how do you know. For me, even though I am christian. I still search and havent got all the answers. But when I find a truth its always the ones that make me a better human being and a gift to other's.
Do you believe that people can be the same way, without the help of a god? If so, what's the difference?

By that I mean I am not hateful and vendictive. I am there for friends and strangers. And I wish no harm on an enemy.
Me either, and I don't have a god on my side.

Most christians follow pauline doctorine which is false. Thats were you got the sun god worship and paganism from. Plus they believe faith alone gave them the right to be worthier then thou.
I am well aware that there are those who don't agree with Paul's teachings. What I don't get is that these people love the biblical god and Jesus. They live their lives for him. I did a voluntary missionary type of work for over 2 years in a country other than my own, and the missionary I was with is a big fan of Paul. He has given up all he owns to go live for this god. Why doesn't this god let him and everyone else who's in the same boat know that Paul wasn't right?

You are not the only christian who doesn't believe in hell. There are plenty of others. Again, why does this god just sit back and let his believers have false beliefs? These people really love him, just as you do, and want to live for him. Yet, their beliefs are not right. It doesn't make any sense. Why should I believe any of it if the believers themselves can't even get it right?
edit on 29-7-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I am well aware that there are those who don't agree with Paul's teachings.
It's difficult to understand because of the language and the translations and all the faulty interpretations. I've pointed out what he meant. Did you read any of my posts? The free gift is the spirit which guides you to live an acceptable life and the thing behind it all that allows for this, instead of just being killed for sins you did a long time ago, is the life of Jesus which allows for some to be saved by justification which is just a positive verdict. A way was made by Jesus to a judgement seat that he resides over and allowance is made by your acceptance of that guiding spirit and that it is working and progress is being made. So from that, it got turned into a slogan, Justification by faith, as if you just accept it and then it is yours.

edit on 29-7-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Do you believe that people can be the same way, without the help of a god? If so, what's the difference?

Hmm, I honestly believe GOD visited other civilizations but he is called by other names. I also believe we are all of the same GOD therefore he is always with you. Weather you believe in him or not. To me he is that lil voice in the back of you're head that tells you not to go down that dark ally. Sorry to use that example but it is a literal one for me. One day if you ever wish to know why. I will happily tell you.

Me either, and I don't have a god on my side.

Because you are a good loveing spiritual person.

You are not the only christian who doesn't believe in hell. There are plenty of others. Again, why does this god just sit back and let his believers have false beliefs? These people really love him, just as you do, and want to live for him. Yet, their beliefs are not right. It doesn't make any sense. Why should I believe any of it if the believers themselves can't even get it right?

You are right and it is sad because we cant unify. Alot of it is too many mans hands has corrupted it. Too many false teachers. It is hard to say why. Sometimes I wonder if it is a test to see who will truley seek him. Who can seperate the lie's from the truth. All I know is this is SATANS world not GODS. If we are in the end times I believe he will be useing all these problems with in religon to his advantage.

Either way you have a beautiful heart and I know GOD is smiling down on you for it. And if you dont believe that there are probably people thanking GOD that he sent you.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The freckles and marks on your body perfectly depict the solar system and personal universe you hail from and Mark of the Beast are the marks on your body depicting that universe. Humans from Beast-land. This is just a wild thought. I don't know why I smoke this stuff.
Joking of course...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

P.S. Please feel free to let me know if you're opinion differ's. I do honestly respect all opinion's as long as they are respectfull.

I will try to be respectful to you, if you have read me, you know I have a great deal of knowledge in these matters.

You seem to be a die hard Christian, out to prove what you know is the truth, and the only truth. But, please explain this, from your own post:
Genesis 1
"26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;" Notice the words Us, and Our? If your God is a singular, then who is Us and Our? I'll bet you think there is only one God in the bible. Am I right? No, there are many, and this, by the way, got me kicked out of church at 15 years old.

The Bible says clearly that there is only one God. When the Bible says that God is one, the word one does not refer to a "God Group", but to one God. Consider a few passages in the Old Testament.

"You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides him there is no other" (Deuteronomy 4:35).

"There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God" (1 Samuel 2:2).

"How great you are, O Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears" (2 Samuel 7:22).

"So that all the peoples of the earth may know that the Lord is God and that there is no other" (1 Kings 8:60).

"I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me" (Isaiah 45:5).

"For this is what the Lord says: he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited, he says: `I am the Lord, and there is no other " (Isaiah 45:18.

"Declare what is to be, present it, let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, the Lord? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other" (Isaiah 45:21-22).

But then,... we have these other Gods mentioned in the Bible:

Adrammelech II Kings 17:31 Sepharvite God.
Anammelech II Kings 17:31 Sepharvite God.
Ashima II Kings 17:30 Samaritan Moon Goddess.
Ashtoreth I Kings 11:05 Canaanite Goddess.
Baal I Kings 18:19 Canaanite God ("Lord") of fertility, vegitation, and storms.
Baal-berith Judges 8:33 A regional variation/aspect of Baal.
Baal-peor Numbers 25:03 Moabite regional variation/aspect of Baal.
Baal-zebub Luke 11:19 Philistine/Ekronian regional variation/aspect of Baal.
Baalim I Kings 18:18 Canaanite Gods ("Lords"), a
collective of the different aspects of Baa.
Bel Isiah 46:01 Assyrian/Babylonian/Sumerian God ("Lord").
Chemosh I Kings 11:07 Moabite war God.
Dagon I Samuel 05:02 Philistine/Ekronian/Babylonian God of agriculture.
Diana of the Ephesians Acts 19:35 Ephesian moon and nature Goddess,
("Divine/Brilliant"). Also known as "The Queen of Heaven."
Jehovah Exodus 6:03 Hebrew God (Known to be a Pleiadian)
Jupiter Acts 14:12 Roman God (possibly derived from
'Zeus-pater', Father Zeus).
Lucifer Isiah 14:12 ("Light-Bearer") (Not the Devil, or Satan.)
Mercurius Acts 14:12 Otherwise known as the Roman God Mercury, God of communication and travel, and messenger of the Gods...which is probably why Paul was called this at Lystra.
Milcom I Kings 11:05 Ammonite God
Molech I Kings 11:07 Ammonite God, also called Moloch, most probably Baal-Hammon of Carthage. (Freemason God)
Nebo Isiah 46:01 Assyrian/Babylonian/Chaldean God of wisdom and writing, also called Nabu.
Nergal II Kings 17:30 Cuth/Assyrian/Babylonian war and underworld God, also called Meshlamthea.
Nibhaz II Kings 17:31 Avites God
Nisroch II Kings 19:37 Assyrian God
Rimmon II Kings 05:18 Babylonian/Syrian storm God involved (as Ramman) with the Deluge, according to Hebrew texts; also known as Ramman/Rammon.
Succoth-benoth II Kings 17:30 Babylonian fertility Goddess ("She
Who Produces Seed"), also known as Zarpanitu/Zerpanitum.
Tammuz Ezekial 8:14 Assyrian/Babylonian God
Tartak II Kings 17:31 Avites God

So, as you can see, and look up for yourself, there are more than one God, and two Goddesses, even in the Christian Bible!
Notice how many of them wished to be called Lord. Let's look at the definition of that word, shall we?

1. a person who has authority, control, or power over others; a master, chief, or ruler.
2. a person who exercises authority from property rights; an owner of land, houses, etc.
3. a person who is a leader or has great influence in a chosen profession: the great lords of banking.
4. a feudal superior; the proprietor of a manor.
5. a titled nobleman or peer; a person whose ordinary appellation contains by courtesy the title Lord or some higher title.

Dictionary.com

No where in these definitions is any sort of kind of reference to a God, or Deity of any kind. A "Lord" is a "Man."

I wish to correct you on a spelling error, you said "ELOHEM," and that is not proper. Elohim is a grammatically singular or plural noun for "god" or "gods" in both modern and ancient Hebrew language. When used with singular verbs and adjectives elohim is usually singular, "god" or especially, the God. When used with plural verbs and adjectives elohim is usually plural, "gods" or "powers." So, again, we are talking multiple gods here, not just the one.

Now for the word "YAHWEH." That one I love to explain, because I myself was quite shocked to learn the true meaning of the word. Most scholars acknowledge that the Name Yahweh comes from the Cannanite Dragon God Yaw, who like the Biblical Yahweh is a god of storms and floods, but is a "son" of the true Creator Elohim, also the name of the Creator in Genesis, not Yahweh. Yahweh is specifically described spewing fire from his mouth and smoke from his nostrils, exactly like the dragon like Leviathan that the Bible states he "plays" with. Many biblical passages imply that Yahweh physically consumed his meat offerings unlike the "fake" gods of other cultures. The Bible is very specific that Yahweh wanted salt on his meat as well, suggesting these offereing were physically consumed and not merely burned to ashes. Like many legendary dragons, Yahweh occasionally "consumes" (ate) humans as well, including two of Aaron's sons who prepared a sacrifice wrong. In scripture, Yahweh demanded the first born of all Israelites, but the Bible says it was possible to pay him money instead, on a sliding scale, also indicating the universal Dragon love of hoarding money/treasure. To end, some Christian Gnostics also state Yahweh is a dragon in their scriptures.

Now I quote you again, and remember, I am being respectful here, this is Bible Education 101.

13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child.
14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood.
16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

So it was actually Yahweh who was cast down, and is, in fact, the Dragon that will attempt to eat the child of the Woman clothed with the sun,
with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
This "Woman" is Mother Earth, and she is pregnant with "Child," a metaphor for a New Earth. To me, this means that the Christian God is doing everything it can to destroy Mother Earth right now, and will continue to do so until the end of this cycle.

I most truly hope what I have shown you here will help you to understand that a legal contract with statutes between us and YAHWEH is not going to fly. Mother Earth will be taken care of, She will give birth to the New World, and not one thing Christians, or Muslims do can stop this from happening.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

So, as you can see, and look up for yourself, there are more than one God, and two Goddesses, even in the Christian Bible!

Obviously people had other gods and goddesses.
Just because they are mentioned, that does not make them real.

edit on 7-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

To end, some Christian Gnostics also state Yahweh is a dragon in their scriptures.

I just got through reading The Apocryphon of John
Although that doesn't address the dragon issue, it does address the ignorant archon who claims to be the only god.

All it would take for an intelligent person to realize what an ignoramus Yahweh is, is to ignore the doctrine of all-knowing and read the Torah for what it actually says. Instead of holding onto the doctrine ask yourself. "Couldn't I have acted more justly here? Why Yes." "Couldn't I have come up with a better solution here?" Why yes.

Conclusion: Humans are more just than Yahweh. All it takes is to ignore the preconception that that fellow is all everything.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
G x power = c^5, G x force = c^4.

Rev. 12

the mark, name, image, and number?

Gravitation's G, the Letter of G-d, the mark.
Gravitation's JESUS, the Word of G-d, the name.
Gravitation's G'S US, the Sentence of G-d, the image.
Gravitation's .666 x 10^-7 space^3/mass-time^2, the Wisdom of G-d, the number.

[seven heads (.0000000), three sixes (.666), ten horns (x 10), seven crowns (^-7), and tail (space^3/mass-time^2)]

Rev 13

Gravitation's 666. x 10^-10 space^3/mass-time^2, the Wisdom of G-d, the number.

[seven heads (.0000000), three sixes (666.), ten horns (x 10), ten crowns (^-10), and tail (space^3/mass-time^2)]

Rev 14

Gravitation's 6.66 x 10^-8 space^3/mass-time^2, the Wisdom of G-d, the number.

[seven heads (.0000000), three sixes (6.66), ten horns (x 10), eight crowns (^-8), and tail (space^3/mass-time^2)]

Gravitation's everywhere.

edit on 8/8/2011 by Garry Denke because: Big D smilie

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Obviously people had other gods and goddesses. Just because they are mentioned, that does not make them real.

By that very same logic, just because you may believe in a God does not make him real either, does it?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

First just let me say, I am not a die hard christian.
I am just a seeker. Alot of what you put in you're post,
I am either in the process of learning or have recently learned.

So thank you for takeing some time out of you're life just for me.
I do appreciate the depth and amount in you're post.
I am on a spiritual journey is all and if you follow me across the boards
you can see me learning and growing.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by jmdewey60

Obviously people had other gods and goddesses. Just because they are mentioned, that does not make them real.

By that very same logic, just because you may believe in a God does not make him real either, does it?
No, it does not make God real, not from just reading it.
Oops, I had to read the question again, you are talking about believing.
No, believing in a particular god having a particular name does not make God accept that name.
edit on 9-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

To end, some Christian Gnostics also state Yahweh is a dragon in their scriptures.

I just got through reading The Apocryphon of John
Although that doesn't address the dragon issue, it does address the ignorant archon who claims to be the only god.

All it would take for an intelligent person to realize what an ignoramus Yahweh is, is to ignore the doctrine of all-knowing and read the Torah for what it actually says. Instead of holding onto the doctrine ask yourself. "Couldn't I have acted more justly here? Why Yes." "Couldn't I have come up with a better solution here?" Why yes.

Conclusion: Humans are more just than Yahweh. All it takes is to ignore the preconception that that fellow is all everything.

LOL, Now you know why I asked you about it.
It seems to state the same thing you and JM were telling me about.
With Yahweh being bad as a new concept to me.
That book scared the beegeez outta me LOL.

I dont understand sophia though?? Still confused lol.
So was the AEON the one that swept in for all the OT rescue missions
(Noah, LOT, Isreal) That book does help to explain a bit though.

LOTZA LUV.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Obviously people had other gods and goddesses.
Just because they are mentioned, that does not make them real.

edit on 7-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

That may and may not be true.
We know Nephilum ruled the earth for a long time.
Maybe those ancient gods could be the Nephilium.

LOTZA LUV
After I get the JOHN book down I am moveing to Enoch.
Which was written long before Moses, and use tobe a part of the bible.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join