It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast, IMHO truley simple.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Revelation 13
The wisdom of the MARK

18 Here is wisdom.
Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast,
for it is the number of [a man: His number is 666.]

So what is this horrid mark. Is it a chip? Is it a tatoo? Is it a flue shot?
Or maybe allow the scripture's to decode their self. If we dont allow this we wont see the simplicity within
GOD/YAHWEH'S WARNING'S for our time.

Definition's of the word mark/sign

A covenant is a solemn agreement to engage in or refrain from a specified action.
It is commonly found in religious contexts, where it refers to sacred agreements between
YAHWEH and human beings.

Mosaic covenant, the eternal covenant between YAHWEH and Israel,
of which the Shabbat/Sabbath is declared to be the [sign forever.]

A sign is an entity that signifies another entity.
A natural sign is an entity that bears a causal relation to the signified entity,

In mathematics, the sign of a number tells whether it is positive or negative.

Sign, in biology: an indication of some living thing's presence

Sign (semiotics): the basic unit of meaning

Information sign: a notice that instructs, advises, informs or warns people

Genesis 1
26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;
let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air,
and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.
” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female
He created them.
28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply;
fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air,
and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

31 Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good.
So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

(((1st YAHWEH created time the lunar calendar. NOT THE MORNING AND EVENING
WERE THE 1st DAY. BUT EVENING TO MORNING.........
ALSO YAHWEH CREATED MEN ON THE 6th DAY)))

Genesis 2
1 Thus the heavens and the earth, and all the host of them, were finished.
2 And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done,
and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done.
3 Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it,
because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.

(((YAHWEH BLESSED THE SEVENTH DAY AND SANCTIFIED IT. NOT THE 1st DAY BUT THE
7th DAY)))

SANCTIFY: To sanctify is literally to set apart for special use or purpose,
figuratively to make holy or sacred,

Blessed:To be blessed means 'to be favored by God'.
Blessings therefore are directly associated with God and come from God.

In the Bible, blessings and curses are related;
the book of Deuteronomy prescribes that obedience to the Law of Moses brings God's blessing.

EXODUS 20---> THE LAW OF MOSES, SHABBOT/SABBATH DAY

8 Remember the sabbath day, and keep it holy.
9 For six days you shall labour and do all your work.

10 But the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God; you shall not do any work—you,
your son or your daughter, your male or female slave, your livestock,
or the alien resident in your towns.

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them,
but rested the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day and consecrated it.

consecrated:Consecration is the solemn dedication to a special purpose or service,
usually religious. The word "consecration" literally means "to associate with the sacred".

Deutoromony 5---> on SHABBOT/SABBATH day commandment

12 Observe the sabbath day and keep it holy, as the Lord your God commanded you.
13 For six days you shall labour and do all your work.

14 But the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God; you shall not do any work—you,
or your son or your daughter, or your male or female slave, or your ox or your donkey,
or any of your livestock, or the resident alien in your towns,
so that your male and female slave may rest as well as you.

15 Remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt,
and the Lord your God brought you out from there with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm;
therefore the Lord your God commanded you to keep the sabbath day.

So the sabbath/shabbat is a sign/mark between us and YAHWEH......
That YAHWEH is our one and only GOD/ELOHEM.....That we agree with the rules of the ancient
covenant.
Its a legal contract with statutes between us and YAHWEH.
If we want what he promises, WE MUST DO WHAT THE COVENANT STIPULATES.
If we dont do it, the contract becomes non invoid to us.

So to bring this back around I would like to end with another scripture from the book of Revelation's.
Revelaton 12

13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth,
he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child.
14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle,
that she might fly into the wilderness to her place,
where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman,
that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood.
16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood
which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her
offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

((( The true church of YAHWEH KEEPS HIS COMANDMENTS AND HAS THE TESTIMONY
OF JESUS......YOU CANT JUST HAVE THE TESTIMONY OR JUST THE COMMANDMENTS
YOU MUST HAVE BOTH!!!!!!)))

I apologize for makeing the op very simple and short. But no one wishes to stare at a brick wall of text.
I hope this helped someone gain a little peace. This is just an excert from a much bigger theory into the heart of revelation. But first I feel this simple truth must be revealed for the rest to be understood.

P.S. Please feel free to let me know if you're opinion differ's. I do honestly respect all opinion's as long as they are respectfull.

edit on 23-7-2011 by Mividau because: TRIED TO ADD COLOR DONT KNOW HOW, SORRY

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I apologize for makeing the op very simple and short. But no one wishes to stare at a brick wall of text.

I read it twice and I still can't figure out what the mark is supposed to be.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It's a cell phone....

No really! They're getting so small now and you can fit every damned thing in them. Carry them right handed, hold them up to your head..
Before long, they'll be so common place that you'll be able to pay everything with them. Just swipe the phone as it stores all your information. Wait... It already does that. Just need the swiper part of it.

Comming soon to a phone near you!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

My cat scratched three 6's on my arm? Is that the mark?

edit on 23-7-2011 by iSwag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

I read your post and you start with discussing the mark and move on to the 7th day is the sabbath and never really make the connection clear.

If you are suggesting that people who hold church on the 1st day of the week somehow are marking themselves then you are wrong.
There are many reasons that would not satisfy the requirements for the mark - the most obvious one is that it has absolutely nothing to do with buying and selling which is one of the most basic requirements of the mark.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
could you please comment on the dispute of the number "666"? some say that it is a typographical error and the number is actually 616...

A fragment from the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament, dating to the Third century, gives the more mundane 616 as the mark of the Antichrist. www.religionnewsblog.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Sounds like Seventh Day Adventist propaganda. I wonder how you wear that mark on your arm and forehead? There are so many ideas as to what this mark is supposed to be. You'd think this god of theirs would make it clear for ALL of his followers what it is.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
"""" truley simple???.."""............... truly not!!!

i would not like to see, your humble opinion, of a difficult subject ===== IMHO..

simple or text-full.... i still dont get the babble,, dragons???

i
want to understand... it must be that VEIL thing;;
edit on 7/23/11 by darrman because: spellinglish

edit on 7/23/11 by darrman because: add a thingy

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Sorry I thought I made it clear.

If the sabbath/shabbat is a sign/mark between us and YAHWEH......
Then the mark of the Beast is KNOWINGLY not keeping the SABBATH/SHABBOTH.
Which is why my OP went all the way back to Gensis to establish what GOD'S/YAHWEH'S MARK is.
So that you could better understand what the MARK of the BEAST is.

I would edit the OP but I believe I ran outta time on that

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Sounds like Seventh Day Adventist propaganda. I wonder how you wear that mark on your arm and forehead? There are so many ideas as to what this mark is supposed to be. You'd think this god of theirs would make it clear for ALL of his followers what it is.

I am not a seventh day anything. I am a christian that headed the warning's of Daniel and Revelation's.
And their god is not my GOD.
I apologize to have upset you this much. Just my thought's sorry.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Hey, Don't worry about pleasing anybody. You will probably get flack on this OP because you didn't tie the two together. Your thought process is on track I think. About the 7th day that is. The other part I disagree because I think the mark is physical. Hand and forehead thing. The most important thing is to remember who you are and act like a child of the King.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau

(...)

Then the mark of the Beast is KNOWINGLY not keeping the SABBATH/SHABBOTH.

(...)

Looks more like an absence of [the good] mark [shabbath] than like a mark marked on the fronthead and the arm of anyone who accepts it.

Interesting thread and about-to-be-revealed theory, nonetheless. Looking forward to the whole unveiling.

edit on 23-7-2011 by Pr0sp3r0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
"""" truley simple???.."""............... truly not!!!

i would not like to see, your humble opinion, of a difficult subject ===== IMHO..

>>>I usually wouldn't respond to someone like you. Who chooses to talk down to people who do not share you're view point. "IMHO"

simple or text-full.... i still dont get the babble,, dragons???

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
What if our calendar got messed up by one day and what we think is Saturday is actually Sunday. Would God hold you accountable for the error made when we converted from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar? Do you REALLY know for sure that the exact day of the week established as the seventh day back in Genesis is the exact seventh day that we now call Saturday. No, I don't think we can say that for certain so what is more probable? That we honor God on one day of the week, or that we have to pick the exact day, that one specific day to honor God. If you give someone a birthday present the day before their birthday do they spit on you and throw it to the ground? Of course not. Honor can be given without some legalistic man-made enforcement of the exact specific date. All of this legalistic type of thinking where you have to check off box A, B, C in the exact order if you want to go to Heaven is just a distraction. (IMHO of course)

Revelation 13:16-18

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

So people that go to church on Saturday can't shop at Wal-Mart anymore? That just doesn't make sense. It's not enforceable and no technology could monitor everyone's activity on Saturday.This mark is obviously tied to financial transactions. The previous member who cited the cell-phone as being the mark might not be too far off. If you were John and transported to the future how would you describe this thing that everyone held in their right hand and up against their heads all the time? Phones are becoming a very popular way to make financial transactions. Now that Visa, American Express, and MasterCard have their grubby little paws in everything. Their goal is to get 3% of all money transactions in the world. We're getting closer and closer to this. It won't be long before some bureaucratic group can mandate that all transactions must be made with a specific system and that system could come with a pledge or allegiance to some person or government.

Of course the leading theory would still be that some sort of smart chip would be embedded in your hand or forehead. Half the places I go to now have a Smart Pass. The ones where you don't even need to swipe the card. This video highlights some of the security concerns with these cards. Once they get a secure way of making payments without the risk we're going to be asked to embedded them in our body so we can't lose them.

edit on 23-7-2011 by dbates because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

the laws of Moses are not.. the MARK of the beast.. TWO separate topics

simple to you,, i understand you think..... but you may be confused.. allow me to help..

MANY people often confuse Moses Law with God's 10 Commandment law, but they are very different. Moses' law was the temporary, ceremonial law of the Old Testament. It regulated the priesthood, sacrifices, rituals, meat and drink offerings, etc., all of which foreshadowed the cross. This law was added "till the seed should come," and that seed was Christ (Galatians 3:16, 19). The ritual and ceremony of Moses' law pointed forward to Christ's sacrifice. When He died, this law came to an end, but the Ten Commandments (God's law) "stand fast for ever and ever." Psalm 111:7,8. There are two laws that are made crystal clear in the following verses below. Daniel 9:10 is talking about God's law and verse 11 is talking about Moses' law: "Neither have we obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets." "Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him." Daniel 9:10,11

www.preparingforeternity.com...

loads to read.... think about what you believe,, and then Believe what you think..

Deuteronomy 31:9 and Deuteronomy 31:24–26 describe how Moses wrote "torah" (instruction) on a scroll and laid his writings beside the Ark of the Covenant.[2] Similar passages include, for example, Exodus 17:14, "And YHWH said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua, that I will utterly blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven;" Exodus 24:4, "And Moses wrote all the words of YHWH, and rose up early in the morning, and built an altar under the mount, and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes of Israel;" Exodus 34:27, "And Yahweh said unto Moses, Write thou these words, for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel;"[3] and Leviticus 26:46 "These are the decrees, the laws and the regulations that the LORD established on Mount Sinai between himself and the Israelites through Moses." Statements that have been interpreted as implying Mosaic authorship of the Torah are also contained in Joshua,[4] Kings,[5] Chronicles,[6] Ezra[7] and Nehemiah.[8]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hey, Don't worry about pleasing anybody. You will probably get flack on this OP because you didn't tie the two together.

>>> Thank you so much for that. I tried to tie them together. My mind and fingers just arn't on the same side.
I am a much better talker though. I am knew at this so thanks for the forgiveness. It truley means alot to me.

Your thought process is on track I think. About the 7th day that is.

>>> It took me many years to see that. But once I understood the harlot in revelations. And the book of Daniel
That spiritual light bulb went off in my head.

The other part I disagree because I think the mark is physical. Hand and forehead thing.

>>> I think the sabbath will come to play in the time of the beast. I am still working on it.
But I believe durning that time you will knowingly choose between GOD/YAHWEH's covenant or the BEAST's.
From the sound of it you're life will be hell on earth if you chose GOD/YAHWEH.

When I see those passage's I see hitler and the mark's he put on the JEWISH.
I see it on a wider scale though, for all of us.
Those who choose GOD/YAHWEH, DEATH CAMPs
Those who choose the BEAST, a happy exsistence.

The most important thing is to remember who you are and act like a child of the King.

>>>I agree with you, and thanks for the thoughtfull encouragement

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

. . .if you chose GOD/YAHWEH.
Could you give the evidence that this god you are alluding to is the God and Father of Jesus and not an angel, as he is referred to as, by Stephan in his monologue in the Book of Acts, and numerous places by Paul?
This may be only a rhetorical question because I doubt that there is any and would be quite shocked if you were able to come up with any. I should warn you that I do not find the argument, He made heaven and earth, an acceptable argument considering that all belief systems are going to have a creation myth.
That's one thing, the second thing would be to have evidence that Jesus acknowledged the Mosaic law as being authoritative in general, and the keeping of the Sabbath, in particular.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

(...)

That's one thing, the second thing would be to have evidence that Jesus acknowledged the Mosaic law as being authoritative in general, and the keeping of the Sabbath, in particular.

(...)

"For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished." (Mt 5:18)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
All seriousness... It was NERO.

Think about it. "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place."

By this, I understand that Jesus was telling the people that something was going to happen very soon... within their lifetime. I think the antichrist has come and gone, BUT it was also said that there would be MANY antichrists. People, we may be 2000 years past the mark. What lies ahead may be farther ahead in revelations than we may suspect.

1 day is as a thousand years to GOD, so who's to say that revelations doesnt happen over a span of a few thousand years rather the time and time, times and time and a half that people suspect is a few years. Everyone reverts to older texts in the bible and claim that it is a definition of a new book written much, much later. Just because you seen it as a day is a year in the old testement, doesnt mean that it's the same in the new. People tend to assume that they understand the bible based off of hard study, when in truth... They probably dont know anymore than a person that picks it up for the first time. Who are THEY to claim to know the mind of GOD.

When I read revelations, I feel that it's a record of things that happened and is to happen over a span of many many years. Not just 7 1/2. Not 10. Not 100. Thousands! It may be laid out in order, of sorts... OF SORTS... but it's as though only the key points are writen about, leaving all the minor stuff out that takes place over years and years of the normal every day strife and war. It's pinpointing important events, important to GOD, not the important events we percieve as important. Mankind is so full of himself. Imagine that!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Im sorry that I went too far off topic with my last responce. I wanted to point out... Why do we as a people tend to keep looking for this mysterious, eluding mark and calling it everything and anything that we "assume" it to be?

All of us in this world that believe in GOD do so understanding that he is Love, Kindness, Forgiving, Caring, and so much more... Yet, we, this same people, act as though GOD would hide this mark from us! Why would such a creator purposly blind his people, people looking for him in their lives almost daily, from this mark so that they unknowingly take it?

I'm sorry folx, I simply dont believe that this mark will be anything less than a MARK demanded to be placed upon the people under pain of death. If these factors do not pertain:

1- Mark
2- Located on right hand or forehead (Not left, not arm... RIGHT Hand)
3- Cannot buy or sell without it
4- You'll be killed if you do not take it (KILLED)
5- It will be related to a figure who claims to be god, boasts of great things, and has power
6- Temple of Jerusalem must be rebuilt

If those factors are not in place, and either one of them is missing... I'm sorry, I just cant believe it's here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join