It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Norway massacre and the question nobody cares to ask

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Apparently he gave himself up the moment the police called out his name and requested his lawyer.
Yeah...Just like that...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet the media's gonna paint a picture of this killer as a lone nut that failed at everything that has a massive gun collection that listens to death rock...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Maybe you are on to something here........

Yesterday I read this news article (dutch) about what happened and what caught my eye was one of the first comments from the norwain prime minister.

News article (Dutch)

In the article he said something like this..(babelfish translated)

Prime minister Jens Stoltenberg, which would keep Saturday a speech to the young people on the island, does not want speculate concerning the context of the attacks. He said that some groups will claim possibly the responsibility ' to look more important than they are'. He spoke of ' cowardly attack on young innocent civillians' and said that Norway will not allow intimidation. " I have a message of complete Norway: you will not get our democracy and our devotion to a better world."

His true thoughts behind those last words are open for debate....

Something simular as what happened in Norway happended in 2009 in Holland. There was a "lone wolf" attack on the dutch queen. And before that there was the assassination of the prominent politician Pim Fortyun by a lone wolf. Out of nowhere there is some suddently crazy guy on a rampage.....an organised and prepared rampage I must add.

Very strange and can have severe consequenses for the future homeland security....

These kind of "lone wolf" actions are reason to condition the population for changes at airports, government related events and what not...

Is it all coincedently that this is happening the last few years in known to be peaceful and save countries? Or is it a normal sign of the times we live in?

No matter how you turn it....such terrible and significant events always happen for a reason and do not occur random...if you'd would ask me.

editby]edit on 23-7-2011 by zatara because: forgot about Pim

edit on 23-7-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
I'm willing to bet the media's gonna paint a picture of this killer as a lone nut that failed at everything that has a massive gun collection that listens to death rock...

Not really....
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

A tip that will serve you well in the future: Just because I have a difference of opinion to you, it doesn't mean I don't believe in conspiracies (I believe in many), are setting out to denounce all of them (that's such a silly insult - I often make threads to try and prove theories), or that I'm the one who is wrong here. What I said stills stands. This is too early a stage in the case to claim no one is asking certain questions or information is being ignored.

This is too early a stage in the case to claim no one is asking certain questions or information is being ignored.

Except for Close-minded people who denounce any conspiracy that doesn't jive with their views on the matter

And that's exactly what i have witnessed in the first post from you

Just because I have a difference of opinion to you, it doesn't mean I don't believe in conspiracies (I believe in many)

Oh yes but this conspiracy the OP Claims you immediately call into question when no-one knows all the facts yet.

Any claims you made are just as unsubstantiated as the OP's

edit on 23-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Except for Close-minded people who denounce any conspiracy that doesn't jive with their views on the matter

Again with the attacks, this time around calling me "close-minded". Seems as though I struck another nerve.

Oh, and just in case you didn't know, disagreeing with something isn't close-mindedness. And what you said above made no sense as well. Try re-reading it..

And that's exactly what i have witnessed in the first post from you

Rationality is something you seem to disagree with it from what I've seen from you in the past. Repeatedly.

Oh yes but this conspiracy the OP Claims you immediately call into question when no-one knows all the facts yet.

Oh really? Well, this was the majority of my post. Let's have a look at what I said exactly:

"I don't think there's a lack of answers here due to people simply not asking or anything, I think it's more down to the fact that this attack occurred only yesterday. What I mean is If we want the full details on what happened here, such as how he was arrested, then I feel we might have to be a bit more patient as details are coming out literally all the time now. " (My full post is here)

Again, you seem to be afraid of rationality. You also say no-one knows all the facts and then you use it against me without realizing this was the very thing I hinted at in my own post. *Facepalms*
edit on 23-7-2011 by Rising Against because: Added link to my post..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Yes I agree.

It is strange you know. Some years ago this was the forum where the so called "lone wolf" theory never gained any followers. This was a forum of critical thinkers offering sound theories as an alternative to MSM propaganda. Now I see more and more appeasers to anything that brings order and peace to the "little people". Any deviating theories and especially on a more geopolitical level are quickly "debunked" by socalled "respected" members of this site, all decorated with silver stars and god knows what else, as a guarantee that their opinions or word weighs far more than the word of a puny newcomer or "unknown" poster.

Well I dont buy into the "lone wolf" theory and never will unless it is a local shootout by a pissed off drunk lager swilling redneck (sorry for that any southerners on this forum, smile).

In the long chain of events this year, this particular massacre serves a purpose. A specific agenda, in an effort to bring down the world as we know it and replace it with something far more dangerous and far more painful to the human spirit.

It will in a way depend on what you all here do towards those who are not as educated as you on the current state of events, it will also depend how much you fight the debunkers pouring in into this site contamenating what once was a very noble thought by its original creators.
edit on 23-7-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Some are calling this Norways 9/11 lets hope not because we are well aware of the fact that 9/11 was an inside job. It has been claimed that the Israel Mousad was involved with the 9/11 attacks maybe that is the connection some are making. I find it hard to believe that anyone wanting to kill the PM would attempt to kill him in this manner. Blow up a building knowing most people aren't there and no way fo knowing that the office much less the PM would be affected. I saw his facebook account after he was arrested and I thought it looked rather strange. It appeared to me to be contrived or set up the way it was deliberately. Not something that some one would actually be using. There was a short biography of essetials like name ,schools, that types of things and some pics of himself one was maybe a wedding pic. There was a pic of him wearing a blue mason apron. What I also found strange was there was a pic of Sarah Palin and a couple of things pertaining to US laws nothing about Norway that I saw. It appeared to me to be an attempt to make it look like a right wing connection to US politics. It was only a couple of days prior to the incident that the US homeland security had came out with info saying that White middle class Americans were the new terrorists. And an attempt to connect them with Al-Quada

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Oh, and just in case you didn't know, disagreeing with something isn't close-mindedness. And what you said above made no sense as well. Try re-reading it.

Its not Disagreeing its Dis-regarding That of which you are wonderful at portraying

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Dear god hes at it again !!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This will probably answer some questions:

This is the .pdf of his Manifesto: Manifesto

And his movie:

edit on 23-7-2011 by nakiel because: typso and add movie

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If he was a Muslim, there would have been chaos.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85

Dear god hes at it again !!

I know, right?

Sometimes I get the feeling he's arguing simply because he's bored.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

The 500 to 1000 pund ANFO Bomb detonated 15.20 local time Oslo (03.20 p.m. EST)
17.02 (05.02 p.m. EST) the Police recieves first SOS call from Utoya.
SWAT Team "Delta" is dispatched at 17.38 Oslo time (05.38 p.m. EST).
Delta reaches island Utoya at 18.20 (06.20 p.m. EST). The shooter Anders Breivik apprehended exactly 18.35 (06.35 pm EST).

A national manhunt on a second shooter whom disappeared under mysterious circumstances is still going on and will continue until apprehension.

This is the official release from Norwegian authorities and Verdens gang . Their biggest news paper.
Premier: - You will not destroy us

- We will find those responsible and hold them accountable, said the Norwegian Prime Minster Jens Stoltenberg at a press conference.

He also has a message to the people behind the attacks

- You will not destroy us. You will not destroy our democracy or our ideals for a better world.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

he planned for 9 years...

heres a link to hisBook

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Apparently he gave himself up the moment the police called out his name and requested his lawyer.
Yeah...Just like that...

DUH, he is not the first gunman to do that. What are you trying to imply.....a conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a friend of mine told me he got tear gasd and then was catched...(hes german and not making it up - they told it somewhere in the news)

another freaking fact is that he wouldnt expect to survive so in case he was political motivated he would have posted a message somewhere/left a note...something...EVERYTHING regarding him is pure speculation based on his FUKN facebook acc....WHAT????? they had an interview with a schoolmate and he told that the shooter was a brave guy, always helping and concerned for the weak with many foreign friends....he said..."he must have changed by 180° after school"...so much from people who actualy know him....
edit on 23-7-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Who are you?

2nd

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007

For me the question that needs to be asked is what drove him to it.

My theory is he was tired of immigrants taking over his country

Then why didn't he kill 90 immigrants, or attack a mosque while everyone was on their knees inside, like some Muslims attack other Muslims at prayer?

Why did he kill his own Norwegian people, if "anti-Muslim" or "anti-immigrants" motivated him?

It doesn't make any sense. I also don't understand how one man can shoot 90 kids, one at a time, without any adult trying to stop him.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

Tib50 wrote: It doesn't make any sense. I also don't understand how one man can shoot 90 kids, one at a time, without any adult trying to stop him.

If you ever visited a battle field or been close to a huge explosion you would know why. I am sure this forum has some battle hardened veterans who could answer this question better than I, but from my experience I can tell you that if you are not a soldier used to fire from M16 or AK and similar automatic highpowered combat rifles you will freeze or panic and least of all act like some movie hero a la batman when the bullets start flying around you.

This guy shot some of the kids up to five times each. The ground on the island is blood soaked and horrid to watch. Norwegian TV is showing everything without any censoring a la US MSM.

He killed the first 4 youths he approached, disguised a police officer with his Glock 9mm. His first victim was, as a survivor later told a reporter, the most beautiful girl on the island. he shot her right in the face. This shocked the rest who began running away from him while he started gunning them down with his AK.

This is what i have so far determined from watching norwegian TV TV 2

I believe you can read about it onCNN

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join