It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Norway massacre and the question nobody cares to ask

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

Trust me. we have a black op here. The real purpose yet to be revealed, if ever.

There were over 500 kids on that small island and they all panicked - this sicko was shooting fish in a barrel so to speak. If it's true that he carried an AK 5 he might very well have acted alone. He was a member of a gun club, licensed to own rifle and handgun and a hunter so he is probably a very good shot too.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

I live in Arizona. They didn't call him a christian or right wing extremist because he was a staunch democrat. Get it?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by rowingcrazy

Yes a lone psycho, who,

over a period of several months singlehandedly, purchased several tons of ANFO ( ammonium nitrate/fuel oil), planted the 200 pound Bomb out side the gas and oil ministry in Oslo. Left the place like grease lightning an dlanded on the island of political elite youth in Norway, gunned down singeldhandely, over 90 teens who could have runned away from him. But no. this guy was everywhere, behind every tree shooting down everyone and then by some miracle, the Norwegian SUPERSWAT team invisibly landed on the island. Sneaked up behind him and arrested him on the spot while he was slaughtering the future politcal elite of Norway. Now thats a guy any clendestine three letter organization would hire instantly on the spot. This guy makes James Bond look like a lame duck.

Trust me. we have a black op here. The real purpose yet to be revealed, if ever.
edit on 23-7-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

Look up Lughnasa on the occult calendar and todays date is very close
to the dates TPTB tend to use for child sacrifices (7/19 vs 7/22) (waco, oklahoma city bombs, gulf oil (4/19))
but it is based on alignments so the dates can vary.

Also he is a free mason : SEE THOMAS HAMILTON & WILLIAM MORGAN

I think you are on to something

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

If only more ATS'ers were more like you johncarter. Exactly the questions I had this morning. Political slight of hand... Harp on the tragedy (and it was an extreme tragedy dont get me wrong), and conveniently leave out probably on of the most important details, i.e. How was this F%$Ker arrested ! Its not too soon to tell that, as it has already occured and the Norwegian authorities are suspiciously silent on it. Normally is the headline news of how the brave police got their man. Also, why did the police take over an hour to get to this island to assist. Really ? 1st World Northern Europe ? What happened there? Come on, who gives a F&%K what religion this guy is, what video games he liked to play.... The real questions are not being addressed, everyone is lost in bullsh#t details, that are all red herrings. F&%K ! WAKE UP !!!!

I agree, we are at a Nexus Point, and I feel a tipping point of events. The main issue is he WAS arrested, I think that was a mistake on the planners part. I think he was supposed to suicide, but didn't. Every other mass shooting spree in the history of the world has ended with the PERP KILLING HIMSELF. EVERY TIME.

Some group, somewhere is in #, coz this guy was caught. Mark my words, there will be an attempt on his life or he will "suicide" in a matter of hours. BIG MISTAKE TO BE CAUGHT. Someone is very pissed off right now.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

It seems we have a Rat here one who comes to denounce any conspiracy or theory that he doesn't necessarily agree with...

Wow, seems like I struck a nerve with you here.

A tip that will serve you well in the future: Just because I have a difference of opinion to you, it doesn't mean I don't believe in conspiracies (I believe in many), are setting out to denounce all of them (that's such a silly insult - I often make threads to try and prove theories), or that I'm the one who is wrong here. What I said stills stands. This is too early a stage in the case to claim no one is asking certain questions or information is being ignored.

Oh, and next time, I'd appreciate it if you didn't attack me personally or call me insulting names like you just did. If you want to debate me, debate what I say.. otherwise I'm just going to assume that you can't debate me thus the need to resort to such cheap tactics. Hmkay?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarterThe current OP in Norway is executed by a minumum team of two to three persons. Not one. Those here with a certain military experience can easily see how impossible it would be to execute this entire operation singlehandedly.

Whats also interesting is that it came just in time with the current Murdoch fever in Brittish press. Suddenly its all silence there and all news only about this. Very convenient if you ask me. (no reason given)

Oklahoma City Bombing, Tim "Mc V"

Couldn't agree more about your Murdoch comment.

Regards.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i have to agree something smells a little off about this attack. an attacker who gives up without being gunned down?
very strange, it IS possible but from what i have seem rather abnormal. almost like he wanted to be caught. normally a "terrorist" will have to be gunned down as they try to complete their mission. so i have to ask if getting caught WAS the mission?

in north America we have the Westboro baptist church. they travel around damming everything from gays to showing up at funerals of soldiers killed in the war. one question i have heard asked and i have seen others ask about this group. where do they get the money for so much traveling? seriously, our church had enough issues with just getting finances to run the church. these people don't even seem to have the TIME to work, so WHO funds them? are they maybe a BLACK mission by TPTB to make it simpler to point to ALL Christians as bad?

i have seen a lot in North America in the last few years trying to demonize Christians in the eyes of the public. this type of incident tends to point that as being true. so it does seem that there is a possibility that this could be a false flag incident to do more of the same. after 9-11 anyone who followed Islam was seen as a potential terrorist. it seems that lately there is more seeing that type of thing in Christians as well. things like "watch out for suspicious activity videos" that star "WHITE BREAD" Americans being terrorists. almost a subliminal message that "Christians" are terrorists as well.

we also see a lot more about the far right being anti-whatever. if you are anti gay you are bad, don't like no prayer in schools you are bad ect. don/t support the supposed war on terrorism, you are bad. seems it's wrong to have an opinion different from being ultra liberal. think outside "the box" you are bad.

this guy tying himself into masons is interesting as well. gee don't we all know that with all the secrecy that masons MUST have a hidden agenda. is this a shot at masons to do away with THEM much as happened in Natzi Germany?

now seeing as this happens outside of North America, could be used to PROVE that ALL Christians are bad and not just the "ultra right".

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OccultScience

Thank you OccultScience. The "question how was he arrested?" carries certain merit because from the few responses slipping out to the public by current Norwegian MSM and even CNN, reveals a lot for those with little sand in their eyes and certain experiences or skills. (wink, wink).

We are talking about a tall, well trained, gun skilled psychopath here. To believe that he managed to do this on his own and not as one of a two to three man crew is quite ridiculous. To further believe he managed to run around on a 1 by 0.5 mile large island filled with trees, slopes and other obstacles gunning down close to 90 kids is also ridiculous. To above all not asking the relevant question any normal sane human would do which is: How did the police manage to arrest this psychopath whom when they arrived stood in the blood of 90 freshly killed human beings without killing him instantly as to spare further shootouts or even their own lives?

I mean if this guy would try to do this in a US city, the police and SWATS would have perforated him with more bullets than the amount of spines on a hedgehog.

This guy was shooting on everything according to witnesses and evenmore, witnesses speak of another gunman who seems to have disappeared.

Finally, trust me when I tell you that Norway is an extremely rich nation. As a ppl they are adventurous (explored large parts of antarctis and arctis), very brave (made life miserable for the nazis) and will use their considerable resources to find out if this was a lone gunman or, if any other (foreign power) did this to their country. As I have stayed quite a while here in scandinavia i have come to love the swedes but god help anyone who is stupid enough to piss off a friendly norwegian. They do not forget and much less forgive.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Meh- you put me on an tiny island with 700 unarmed people and I'll produce a killshot for every round of my combat loadout (210 rounds). Give me more ammo and I could give you a bigger pile of bodies. That isn't a real issue at all.

This guy was not acting alone though. There was a false flag op run on several jihadi websites. Very early on there were postings to some of the more well known jihadi boards by people identifying as Ansar al Islam and Helpers of the Global Jihad (IIRC) claiming responsibility and warning of more attacks.

At first glance it seemed credible and I bought it hook line & sinker- especially after the second attack went off and I ran with the info for about an hour or so. The operation was similar to several attacks like Mumbai and coupled with jihadi postings.

Then a cpl people on another thread rattled my brain a little and I went back and read the postings... complete with syntax errors, piss poor grammar, missing "pbuh" after the Prophet's name (pbuh) etc. It had the smoothness and flow of an online translator. Then the blonde/blue description came out along with me watching the vid feed. Then it clicks that the Norwegian Labor Party is in favor of providing safe haven for Islamic terrorists wanted in countries that have the death penalty- even to the point of giving citizenship to Ansar al Jihad's Mullah Krekar.

While the guys who wear the vests are dolts- the upper leadership of the muj are tough, resilient and most importantly VERY intelligent. It made no sense to attack one of the few non-Muslim allies they have in the world (the Norwegian left). Even the most hardcore muj will befriend people who will give them assistance even if they are not of the faith and alienating those in control of one of their few western safe havens would have been an insane move on their part.

I'll bet my left nut there were more than 2 people involved- one at least had prior knowledge of the attacks and made the jihadi site postings as they occurred. These guys are just Norwegian versions of Operation Rescue and Eric Rudolph.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I've read a few reports that he was shot and injured before being arrested, but its rather vague at the moment.

It is reported he said he had been sent to beef up security following the Oslo bombing, and was shot and wounded before being arrested. There are reports that he also tried to kill himself, but these have not been confirmed.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I'm sure more details will emerge in time. Be very interested to hear what he has to say for himself.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
are they saying that one man alone is responsable for this? is he some sort of ex special forces

Come on you are flattering the suspect. What he did requires nothing but a sound plan and a strong will.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I just find it really convenient in the timing of this whole thing. They recognize Palestine and suddenly there is a bombing and a massacre?

How..... convenient....

I know its early to speculate on anything, but if I had to bet, my money is on a Mossad operation here.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Has anyone pointed out that the date 7/22 is important to Freemasonry? The fraction 22/7 is the closest to Pi and is part of the sacred geometry. Look up the number and freemasons. There are a lot of dates and time for events on that date or day and often at 7:00.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Yes my thoughts too.

I know only of one nation arrogant enough to make hits left and right on both islamic and christian countries and that is Israel.This smells like a typical Mossad wet psyop, executed for maximum shock and confusion value, upon a peaceful nation now considered an enemy of Israel (read political cabal). On a timeline, it is suspiciously close to the recent Turkish Gaza aid fleet where they pissed off the Turks. It is not the old Israel that at least tried to gain a certain amount of friends in the world. This is the new Israel, whom arrogantly, having bled a nation like US dry are standing alone staring everyr one passing by down with the expression "Come on Goyim! What you gonna do about it if you find out it was us!? You´re gonna muscle us. Muscle us?! We are the muscle!!!"

Very pity considering many jews are nice ppl, but their leaders man. They are paranoid psychopaths.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You know John, I couldn't sleep last night, thinking about all the same question you have posted,

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by walker32

Read my posts about Lughnasa and child sacrifice in other posts. (7/19-8/1or 2)

Great find on the Pi.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Well.. I mean you also have to take into account the fact that the EXACT camp that was shot up had just held a pro-Palestinian rally the day before. If that doesn't raise an eyebrow or two, what will?

Link to Article
edit on 23-7-2011 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

If there are powerful geoplitical issues at play here and if certain players risk revelation in this high stake game, the first sign of this will be the sudden death of the shooter (in his temporary cell). probably found hanging or poisoned. Either way this guy will not live to see his first day in court.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

Yes any tom dick and harry is able to build a thousand pound ANFO bomb, drive it into the heart of Norwegian ministry, remote detonate it and then go off into a killing spree on the political norwegian youth, massacring 90 kids for 90 minutes until a SWAT team arrives 60 minutes too late (by helicopt and boat) after the first 112 panic call from the island. Yes, Norway produces such extreme self-sufficient rambos every year, left and right. Heck they harvest them like they bring up an abundance of oil. Buy 1000 barrells of oil and get a norwegian super killer for free.

Get real huh?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Actually doing just that is quite easy.

I could pull that off with about a week's planning ahead to sensitize the ammonium nitrate.

It is not hard to buy fertilizer. It is not hard to buy 55 gallon drums. It is not hard to pour fertilizer into those drums and add diesel to them. It is not hard to load them into a van. It is not hard to drive a van. It is not hard to park a van. It is not hard to initiate an M60 fuse igniter. It is not hard to walk to a car you parked nearby yesterday or the day before. It is not hard to drive to an island. It is not hard to kill young people with no avenue of escape on a small island. It is not hard to keep police at bay with the threat of additional explosive devices for a good bit of time.

Nothing he did was exceptional other than having the twisted effed up mindset to execute the above steps.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join