It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Norway massacre and the question nobody cares to ask

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe
reply to post by spy66

All u explained here was from news of norwegian papers,that is all arranged so i personaly dont believe in that story. And maybe u dont know but i lived in Norway for 14 years,so i KNOW more things than other people that only read news.... U see i know how police in Norway works,and i know that they can lie very good to people,and Norwegian people are so good that they believe in every single word police says....
Det er ikke viktig å vite sannheten for meg,jeg bare vil at de ikke lyve sin egen folk...

I was borne in Norway and i have lived in Norway for over 40 years.

I am also trained in counter terrorism tactics and have consulted with the police based on training and tactics. I know how they work too. You are probably going to ask where i learned these tactics from: "MJK" Knut, Frank and Bredo from FSK among some "instructors". If you know who they are.

Yes all my intuition is based on what i receive from the media. I have no contact with the police or the investigation. I am just putting the pieces together like you are, But much differently than you are.

Det er ikke viktig å vite sannheten for meg,jeg bare vil at de ikke lyve sin egen folk...

Det er helt sant. Men poletiet har ikke løyet til oss. De kan bare ikke si mer enn det de selv vet; så langt i etterforskningen.
Men jeg tror heller ikke alle kortene vil komme på bordet etter at etterforskningen er avslutet av taktiske hensyn til hvordan PST jobber.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I dont want u to get me wrong.... I love Norway,and i am amazed by Norwegian hospitality and culture.Have many friends there and every once in a while we are on the trip in beautiful mountains. Best years of my life i have lived there. I am against terrorisam,and A.B.Breivik is an enemy for me as well as it is for u and all other Norwegians. All i am saying is that i know how police works i Norway,and many things from officiaal raport just dont fit in logicaly.Maybe eventually they will 20-30 years ago as it happend with "the spy" who "sold" info to Russians...

I wish police just say WE CANT GIVE ANY INFO NOW,much better than they give FALSE INFO!

PS: i got my AT training in Norway as well as in few other countries. I am friendly who dont like lies!
Say hi to the "instructors" from Z&D if u got conntact with them.
Snakkes!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by John0Doe

I am against what he did to. He's act sort off shoots its self in the ass. He hates extremists but demonstrates he's hate by committing a extreme act of terror him self. What he hasn't understood yet is that he "is/become" exactly what he hates about our society.

This guy wanted to make a personal political point, that is also why he let him self get cought. He wants to use the legal system to get attention for he's cause. But to get the proper attention he had to do this horrible act. And he is getting the attention he planed for and wanted.

What i see as a result of all this mess so far, is that a lot of different professionals are coming forth in the media and making assumptions based on their own profession. This also makes the investigation seam suspicious from our point of view. Because we are comparing the medias own investigation to the police investigation. In other words we think the media is more truthful than the police/PST, because the media is poring out information left and right. This again makes us question the police.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

I'll watch for that. I have completed reading his "first book," and now I am slowly slogging throught the second.

J

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

That may be. I don't expect that we will ever really know.

I realize that his "Declaration" is a conglomeration of articles, quotes and triva (thus far, I have a ways to go yet before getting to the end), my main interest in reading it is to, perhaps, get a glimps into his mind.

J

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I understand the need to continuously push that one needs special training, military ops, a psychological disorder to do this sort of thing.

I get that it is in the best interests of governments to push this idea. I get that it is a very nice safety blanket for people in general.

It isn't true. But I get it that you need it to be true. That governments need people to believe this.

I'm sorry. I just know it isn't. I guess it is all the natural born killer in me.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join