It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Norway massacre and the question nobody cares to ask

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by johncarter

Mossad punishment for recognizing Palestine.

Seems kind of stupid since he was very pro israel, my guess is that the public opinion on israel isn't really going to turn in their favour after this.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
So clash of civilization is already there, left wing fanatics who control the governments have flooded with immigrants mostly muslims, because they know in that case only the street war between own people will be far fierce. This is a really wonderful opportunity for ruling elite, own people will be divided as pro and against immigration, muslims will be scared, in every village, every street, every town there will be group of people, organizations fighting for these issues in vein and divided people are like scattered sheeple. Guide them, rule them as you like...forever!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by johncarter

A 911 like massacre in Norway, the beacon of peace in Europe and the only country not subject to economic debtslavery,

In what possible way is this even vaguely comparable to "A 911 like massacre'?

This coud be compared to Columbine, or the UVA shootings, or the bombing of the Federal building in the 90's, but NOT 9-11.

Sorry to disappoint.
edit on 23-7-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

It is comparable with 911 in a way that the action of this idiot can and will lead to a team of profilers with the mandate to investigate civillians. First they will be given the authority to investigate potential men (women) which are potential lonewolfs.

Before they will catch one of such a person thousends of innocent people will have been secretively and covertlty investigated. Their lives will have been turned inside out and the government will know everything about this person....guilty of anything or not. This authority can be used whenever the government wants to know everything about a civillian without a real reason or cause for investigation.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
reply to post by Master_007

we are all tired of immigration but no way in hell would i kill my fellow brits for it

shudnt he of went after the ones he protesting against

Brit's? Its Norway dude get over yourself

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
his lawyer says he will tell all monday at his hearing.

so glad he has no insanity defense.

no son of sam dog telling him what to do.

let's see what that brings.

walking dead man if you ask me.

maybe he killed an american kid and will be extradited to the states after his guilty verdict and 4 months of community service, then he will face justice.
edit on 24-7-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I wanna figure out how far oslo is from the youth camp, when the explosion happend, how he transported himself to the island, and how he was apprehended so easily, I seen the aftermath of the explosion, and the damage is WIDESPREAD, pretty crazy bomb, pretty crazy event. WAG THE DOG.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I think there's a few other questions that need answers, especially regarding his Facebook page.

www.solidprinciples.com...

Also seems strange that the backgrounds have been removed from most of his pics. The only one I've seen that hasn't has him pictured with, what I presume, are family members [seems a little insensitive of MSM to post those].

I also couldn't help but notice how disimilar he looks in his mason pic than all the others.

Apologies if these have been raised already, seems to be quite a few threads on this story now.

edit on 24-7-2011 by Ginga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Initially I was under the assumption he had some sort of prior training/ex special ops skills, but after looking at eyewitness accounts, nothing seems too fishy. The guy had 90 minutes on an isolated island with hundreds of kids. The fact that he ONLY killed 90 seems like a blessing with those odds. While I don't doubt the prospect of a second shooter (after all, that pic of him in the scuba gear leads me to believe maybe the other one dove away), its very possible he didn't need a partner to cause this much damage.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeyg402
I wanna figure out how far oslo is from the youth camp, when the explosion happend, how he transported himself to the island, and how he was apprehended so easily, I seen the aftermath of the explosion, and the damage is WIDESPREAD, pretty crazy bomb, pretty crazy event. WAG THE DOG.

40km off the coast I believe..
I am not completely sure, so don't hold me up on it, if it is wrong.
edit on 24-7-2011 by grapeian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
I think there's a few other questions that need answers, especially regarding his Facebook page.

www.solidprinciples.com...

Also seems strange that the backgrounds have been removed from most of his pics. The only one I've seen that hasn't has him pictured with, what I presume, are family members [seems a little insensitive of MSM to post those].

I also couldn't help but notice how disimilar he looks in his mason pic than all the others.

Apologies if these have been raised already, seems to be quite a few threads on this story now.

edit on 24-7-2011 by Ginga because: (no reason given)

If you look at the end of the book, you will find the all photos MSM are using.

(My option not related to the above post, but the OP)
He reminds me of another psychopath that said similar things in the 1930's. His motive is simple, renown. No doubt he will win a legion of followers shouting anti-multiculturalism soon and calling for his freedom. Think that is absurd? Hitler was thought of in the same light in his day. In his opening statement he speaks vaugely about how he has made sacrifices. There is your motives:

All that, however, is barely noticeable compared to the sacrifices made in relation to the distribution of this book, the actual marketing operation

edit on 24/7/11 by goatman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I don't know all the answers, but I can imagine that real life is unlike Call of Duty. So power ups and ammo isn't freely available around every corner... After 90mins, how much ammo could he possibly carry with him?

ETA: I think its quite obvious what I meant, but ill say it anyway beforE someone assumes I meant he is an avatar... But maybe he ran out of bullets.
edit on 24-7-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeyg402
I wanna figure out how far oslo is from the youth camp
-->> About 36 km.

how he transported himself to the island

He boarded a boat dressed like a cop

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I think you're right, dude. I really do. The whole thing is just too weird. I will be interested to see what press develops on this. There are so many signs that someone besides the killer wanted something like this to happen. Sick, but that's how it seems.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It was just like shooting

fish in a barrel....

He had 90 min and change,

that is a good amount of time.

They had no where to go.

He had a good shot and plan

yes one man could do it.

Now is the guy in jail really a double?

There was two people their one got caught.

You think someone who had this planned perfectly did

not come up with some kind of get away plan?

He had 90 min. to get away.

Their is a second guy who helped.

The other guy brain washed norway.
into this.

edit on 24-7-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by awfitz

I have to say that what he did in 90 min is not only impressive, I find it a bit hard to believe that there was no political or millitary entity that planned this or assisted him in any way. The reason I say this is because what he did was basically the equivelent of someone like you or me building a bomb, driving it to the white house, detonating said bomb and then leaving to go have target practice at the obama children's private school for an hr and a half. And somehow live long enough to not only kill 90+ people but also surrender without any discernable bodily harm. If I had just managed to get that kind explosive out of my home and into DC, I would consider it a success, and at best maybe get close enough to the white house to shatter a window or two.

Whatever the real reason behind this turns out to be, I promise you that it has a lot more weight behind it than what we are being told as of now... These things don't just happen as easily as it now appears to us all

Something is up and there will be a political aftershock
PS- sorry if spelling is off, it's 4 AM

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
good question indeed. and considering he was preparing since 2002;

2002-2006 I am required to build a capital base in order to fund the creation of the compendium. I don’t know if I will ever proceed with a martyrdom operation at this point as it simply seems too radical. My plan A is to attempt to acquire 3 million Euro, in which case I plan to establish a pan-European organizational platform that will attempt to grow organically as a support organization which will distribute a “legal version” of the compendium. If I fail to generate the specified amount I will move forward with the operation, in order to market the compendium that way. As of 2005 I have managed to generate 500 000 Euro, but I am still 2,5 million Euro short. I will attempt to generate the remaining amount through continued stock/options speculation. I can afford to lose up to 250 000 Euro without it compromising the completion of the compendium and the subsequent effectuation of the operation. Stock/option speculation did not work out. I will need to cut my losses and proceed to plan B.

and here's the link

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

Right...People will blame whoever is in power on whatever is happening.....(also you did realize I was being sarcastic with the BC joke right?)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen

Originally posted by Yankee451

Mossad punishment for recognizing Palestine.

Seems kind of stupid since he was very pro israel, my guess is that the public opinion on israel isn't really going to turn in their favour after this.

i'd not be entirely sure there as reverse psychology shouldn't be ruled out either.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Yes.

Im sure just by chance if he killed on american children..

Then Norway Justice officials will then hand him over to us despite the 80 some odd he kiled in their country.

And for each person he gets a week of community service?

Do you really believe this stuff you post?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Very wise questions. These kind of things happen exactly when other serious things are reported in the media, to deviate the thinking of the masses. Whatever we think the truth will never be out except in very high circles and intelligence agencies.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join