The Norway massacre and the question nobody cares to ask

page: 1
96
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+87 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I am in Scandinavia right now(Sweden) and as I follow this drama in Norway, I ask myself the most natural question no journalist has written about , how exactly was this psychopath, loaded with ak5:s, tons of ammo, and a whopping 90 lives on his conscience arrested?

Not a word . Complete silence. What? Did a cop just walk over to him and shouted, halt you are arrested in the name of justice? Did a SWAT team get him? Alive?!!! This guy just massacred over 90 ppl. Not a chance he would just hand over himself alive to the police. The sentence for terrorist acts in Norway is 21 years minimum!


Sources:

Largets paper in Norway Verdens Gang (Verdens Gang)

Largets national tv channel; NRK


I smell a rat here.


Geopolitically Norway has been a nuisance for the TPTB for decades, due to its enormous wealth and complete lack of national debt. They are anti-israeli and declared recently that they support a palestenian state and have withdraw any and all support of Israel.

The current OP in Norway is executed by a minumum team of two to three persons. Not one. Those here with a certain military experience can easily see how impossible it would be to execute this entire operation singlehandedly.

Whats also interesting is that it came just in time with the current Murdoch fever in Brittish press. Suddenly its all silence there and all news only about this. Very convenient if you ask me.

Like 911 this dreadful occurence has in a way disabled peoples ability to think critically and ask the necessary questions behind the deed. Who benefits from this? Why now? What syncronicitydo we see with other geopolitical/economic issues?
edit on 23-7-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)



+9 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter
 


True, plus, I wonder why no one calls him a "terrorist" or a "Christian extremist". Or have I missed something?



posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
are they saying that one man alone is responsable for this? is he some sort of ex special forces


+14 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter
 


I don't think there's a lack of answers here due to people simply not asking or anything, I think it's more down to the fact that this attack occurred only yesterday. What I mean is If we want the full details on what happened here, such as how he was arrested, then I feel we might have to be a bit more patient as details are coming out literally all the time now.



I smell a rat here.


This is a little premature to say the least.



posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal
 


Maybe for the same reasons nobody called Jared Laughner those things. He may not be. At this point it looks like he is fit for the lunatic asylum and acted alone. Unless we learn more.....


+42 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
the profile I read is 32 year old preppy who was exempted from mandatory military service, who owned a business that gave him access to fertilizer

and a right wing christian fundamentalist who didn't like norway's muslim population

as a previous poster stated, it's too early to tell

but since this is ats, it's obama's fault
edit on 23-7-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011
 


Witnesses have mentioned a second gunman who strangely have "dissapeared" from the island. Trust me. No one leaves this island by boat or anything floating. There are too many ppl around it. On the other hand if the second man or rest of team used scuba gear then well..?

One shooter is arrested shooter on the island for the killings. Another is arrested outside Oslo. Seems to be a local redneck carrying a knife claiming to afraid. The norwegian police arrests anybody with a gun or knife right now. Very nervous.
edit on 23-7-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)


+16 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
A BBC news article is talking about how his Twitter and Facebook accounts were only created on July 17th...

Something smells of foul play.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 23-7-2011 by Hypernova86 because: added link



posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 


I agree with you. Too early. But ask yourself again. HOW did the police arrest this guy? I mean no mentioning of any gun battle between him and the police. One moment he is massacring, I mean indiscriminately killing of a large number of human beings (>90 ppl) with his AK 5 and several pistols, the other moment he is suddenly arrested and incarcerated. Did they mace him? Shoot him with a tranq? What? The guy is alive and in a cell laughing over the bloody deed he did.

Arent you curious?
edit on 23-7-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-7-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
are they saying that one man alone is responsable for this? is he some sort of ex special forces



More like some sort of Chuck-Norris-Steven-Seagal-Hybrid-Nazi-Super-soldier!

I think it's safe to say he got help. I'm smelling rats too.
He's facebook page looks fake. Probably one of those CIA/Mossad pages they have the ability to mock up.

We seem to be getting bombarded with events, every few days there seems to be another major news story.

Something's definitely going down.

st.



posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
For me the question that needs to be asked is what drove him to it.

My theory is he was tired of immigrants taking over his country and not being given a chance to voice his legitmate concerns in a free and open manner because the zionist corporations want cheep labour in the country so that everyone ends up work for a slaves pay.

This is the results when people are forced underground and are kept out of the political system.



posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter
 

Perhaps they will need him again?
Who ever knows if a criminal is in his cell?
As as been said Norway ws about to recognise Palestine the first EU member to do so.
But no one wants to hear that, its either a Christian evil slob...or a Islamist convert, not no never an Agent sleeper for Elfland.


+1 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007
For me the question that needs to be asked is what drove him to it.

My theory is he was tired of immigrants taking over his country and not being given a chance to voice his legitmate concerns in a free and open manner because the zionist corporations want cheep labour in the country so that everyone ends up work for a slaves pay.

This is the results when people are forced underground and are kept out of the political system.


Things a little slow over at the Stormfront website?



posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 


I agree with you. Too early. But ask yourself again. HOW did the police arrest this guy? I mean no mentioning of any gun battle between him and the police. One moment he is massacring, I mean indiscriminately killing of a large number of human beings (>90 ppl) with his AK 5 and several pistols, the other moment he is suddenly arrested and incarcerated. Did they mace him? Shoot him with a tranq? What? The guy is alive and in a cell laughing over the bloody deed he did.

Arent you curious?
edit on 23-7-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-7-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)



I am norwegian, so yes I am more than curious. he may simply want to tell the world at trial of his deeds and why he did them. we'll have to wait and see

I'm still trying to catch up on the details myself, but we really need to give it at least a week

it seems like a lot of these killers wind up shot or do it themselves, who knows maybe he ran out of ammo



posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Did he run out of Ammo????

If the guy is mysteriously shot to death or suicides before his trial, a la Lee Harvey Oswald, you KNOW it was a set-up.


+5 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory
 


We are in a nexus of events right now that have obviously caused certain very powerful ppl to panic.

Right now the Euro is very close to meltdown, the US Dollar is suddenly rallying although every major hedge manager warns of August 2nd as D-day for the dollar. A military coup is very close in Eqypt, the ex-mossad chief has announced publically that Benjamin Netanyahu has gone mad and has decided to bomb Iran by september this year, not caring the least what the consequences might be or even what Obama might think.

Rupert Murdochs empire is coming down together with certain ministers and police chiefs, and lets not forget Libya and Syria.

A 911 like massacre in Norway, the beacon of peace in Europe and the only country not subject to economic debtslavery, is but another horrid bit in this strange puzzling year of seemingly endless disasters and calamities.



posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_007
 


we are all tired of immigration but no way in hell would i kill my fellow brits for it

shudnt he of went after the ones he protesting against



posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just off the top my thinking is one insane guy who planned very well, but just on the off chance tho, how better to hide alot of military action in a country where it would be unusual than to have this kind of thing happen.

But more than likely just one physco!



posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by johncarter
 


I don't think there's a lack of answers here due to people simply not asking or anything, I think it's more down to the fact that this attack occurred only yesterday. What I mean is If we want the full details on what happened here, such as how he was arrested, then I feel we might have to be a bit more patient as details are coming out literally all the time now.



I smell a rat here.


This is a little premature to say the least.


We're still waiting on the "full details" on 9/11. People have been patient for almost 10 years.

This is not likely the work of one person.



posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
how exactly was this psychopath, loaded with ak5:s, tons of ammo, and a whopping 90 lives on his conscience arrested?


A man with a gun finally showed up.

That usually tends to bring these things to an end.

But since Norwegians can't carry, their government must want these things to occur for as long as possible before being brought to an end.





new topics
 
96
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join



 
$('#skin').click(function(){ window.location.href = "http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1008463/pg1"; });