It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Close Up in San Jose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
video : UFO Close Up in San Jose
This indicates a real video
Great Close up Footage of a UFO in San Jose California
Real or Fake Whats your Thoughts?

Spam Removed
Spam Removed
www.youtube.com...

newsnews.org...

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Sauron
Super-Moderator
edit on 23/7/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Thats just a Mylar balloon.

Quite common at parties.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It honestly looks like a bunch of those balloons that are super metallic. You see them in the front of your everyday grocery store, next to the flowers. The patterns of the glare are very random as well, which further leads me to believe some kid really just watched his birthday helium go into the sky. But, who knows.... Definitely a UFO though.
Great find.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Thats just a Mylar balloon.

Quite common at parties.

Well spotted .
That was my first impression too .
I wish people would study the evidence before jumping to conclusions .

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i know! lets tie a bunch of mylar balloons together and film that.
that will fool all the ufo crowd. sure they even look metallic!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Uggggggggggggh......I am at the point where I rarely even click on ufo threads or videos anymore. Yep, mylar balloons.
If there are aliens who have mastered travel through time and space, we will not see a crappy clunker of a spaceship that flies around erratically like it's barely under control.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Looks a lot like this...balloons

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I don't know. Pretty compelling video to me at least. I wonder if this could be one of those Tesla craft the government is hiding from us that I read a lot about on here. Or maybe is is piloted by a few of the folks in 4 other recent threads that claim they are aliens. Maybe we should ask them if they know who's ship it is?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
anytime i see something tumble i have to say balloon....bye the way,,they make some super bad ass chinese lanterns these days that use a flair on the inside called sky lanterns,,i was so fooled the other night on the beach until i saw them let the 2nd one go....lookes way cosmic over the ocean,,they musta been 5 feet in width..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
I don't know. Pretty compelling video to me at least. I wonder if this could be one of those Tesla craft the government is hiding from us that I read a lot about on here. Or maybe is is piloted by a few of the folks in 4 other recent threads that claim they are aliens. Maybe we should ask them if they know who's ship it is?

you feeling alright mainline?
you've changed from trolling to sarcasm. is this the new you?
sorry to go off topic but if you read any of this trolls posts lately, you'll know where im coming from

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Mylar is pretty infamous.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There actually were closeups around 1 min in.
Sure possible ship of some sort.
Looks mostly out of control and in need of help.
As usual we do not see the completed action of ship rescue or
balloon fallout.

top topics

join