It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul left out of Daily Show bash. A Good or Bad thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
So Ron Paul, along with Huntsman did not get mocked, mentioned, or even alluded to on the recent Daily Show republican front-runner bash.

www.hulu.com...

Did they do this in support, because they have nothing bad to say? Or is this another part of a long line of Ron Paul television silence?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Jon Stewart is a jackass. Huntsman was left out because he is a Democrat insurgent planted by the Obama administration. Paul was left out because most people view him as Libertarian rather than Republican. A large number of young people like Ron Paul and like his ideology, these young people make up Stewart's demographic.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The new trend is Money raising.

Now they compare candidates with the amount of money raised.

Think about that!

This is a new way of putting down people's candidates over the powerful rich interests candidates.

It should be a warning sign, the one who collects most money, is the one who have to pay of the most favors after election.

But they change it around (as everything) and make it seems that the ones with the most money is the "best" candidate, well it is not the one with the most money, it should be the one with the most people and the best idears.

But somehow people and idears seems no role anymore.

Sick world.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Paote

I'm sure the media is doing the same thing for the 2012 election,my question is when is the public going to wake-up and demand that the media report the front-runners fairly?All of Ron's supporters need to keep on top of this very important issue,flood the news stations with calls when they are obviously being bias let them know we know what they are doing raise a stink...Well I'm off to watch Ron Paul video's all day today..and all of his supporters should do the same...
Ron Paul 2012

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by Paote

I'm sure the media is doing the same thing for the 2012 election,my question is when is the public going to wake-up and demand that the media report the front-runners fairly?All of Ron's supporters need to keep on top of this very important issue,flood the news stations with calls when they are obviously being bias let them know we know what they are doing raise a stink...Well I'm off to watch Ron Paul video's all day today..and all of his supporters should do the same...
Ron Paul 2012

-----------------------------
Speaking of fair media-reporting, the following Washington Times article, "The Case for Ron Paul" is perhaps the most non-biased one (concerning Ron Paul) that I've encountered (the vast majority of comments are great, too, imo):
communities.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC
A large number of young people like Ron Paul and like his ideology, these young people make up Stewart's demographic.

That's a good point. The bit was mocking Republican candidates. However, making fun of Ron Paul would have brought a lot of criticism from his viewer base. Appearing to defend Ron Paul would have looked like he was playing political favorites, which I'm sure his detractors would have had a heyday with. It was probably a smart move to just not say anything.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Paote

Did I just really sit through some guy arguing that youtube videos are a solid measure of a candidate?

By that logic, the vast number of threads about Reptilians on ATS must mean that yes, there are lizard-people among us!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

In case you missed it the point he was making was that it shows he is the most popular on the internet which is the medium used for public opinion. As far as reptilians it doesn't prove they exist however it does prove that they are discussed.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Huntsman was left out because he is a Democrat insurgent planted by the Obama administration.

LOL. Did the Obama Administration plant him as the Republican Governor of Utah from 2005-2009 or as the US ambassador to Singapore during the Bush Admin in 92/93?

Or are you just stringing random words together as you type?
On Topic: Stewart and the Daily show can be a refreshing look at the media every now and then, but no one should be under the illusion that they represent 'the truth' or are balanced in their skewering. For the most part, they are very left leaning, and so it should not be a surprise that they will marginalize Paul.

It is still a corporate television show owned by a media conglomerate. Dont expect to fund much truth in that venue.
edit on 23-7-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Huntsman was left out because he is a Democrat insurgent planted by the Obama administration.

LOL. Did the Obama Administration plant him as the Republican Governor of Utah from 2005-2009 or as the US ambassador to Singapore during the Bush Admin in 92/93?

Yes.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

SRSLY>? You actually believe that Obama went back in time and planted Jon Hunstman in the Republican party two decades ago??

Or is the only thing you know about him is that he recently was appointed an Ambassador gig by the current Administration, therefore making him a 'plant'?
edit on 23-7-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
reply to post by BrianC

SRSLY>? You actually believe that Obama went back in time and planted Jon Hunstman in the Republican party two decades ago??

Yes, Obama sent Huntsman through the Norway Time Spiral in order to crush the Republican Party. He also sent Perot back to screw over HW

top topics

join