It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On CNN Quick vote How is Obama handling his job as president?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Good 42% 7665
Poor 34% 6181
Fair 24% 4334

Wow 7665 people are truly idiots if they think obama is doing such fine job and 7665 still watch CNN?
hoesntly i dont believe in web polls since, polls can be easily faked or even staged by CNN to swing the polls into there favor.

So what do you think of those 7665 people still who watch CNN? unless they are the workers in CNN Studios rating obama as a good president

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I think ratings like these from a left-wing source show how many enemies Obama truly has. If GW were polled on Fox a few years back I'd expect a 90% good rating. NObama in 2012

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

pahaha!! Good!! - WTF are those voters on!

The guy doesnt exist, he sits in the background doing nothing. What a waste of space!

Sadly he wont be remembered for much in the future.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
the president is the same as the queen, the only difference is that they pretend they are doing something and they give their freinds tax breaks.

cant remember who said it but the phrase "voting is ignorant of the truth"" ,springs to mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Ineference to the the Monarchy - what a wate of space and tax dollars... at least presidents are voted in. The Royal are born into a life of luxury for no good reason.

I say do what france did in the 18th centrury!

Especially in Australia, we have the Queen on our coins and notes and for WHAT!! Nothing!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Good 42% 7665
Poor 34% 6181
Fair 24% 4334

Wow 7665 people are truly idiots if they think obama is doing such fine job and 7665 still watch CNN?
hoesntly i dont believe in web polls since, polls can be easily faked or even staged by CNN to swing the polls into there favor.

So what do you think of those 7665 people still who watch CNN? unless they are the workers in CNN Studios rating obama as a good president

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Ah yes the Mainstream News The one number spreader of misinformation why would you turn to the news?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

not sure who the last potus was that wasnt born into a life of luxery, but im no expert.

new topics

top topics

join