It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Of The East Libyan Rebels Not Seen In The Western MSM

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Dude just give up,seriously all you posted here were some pictures and you pandering to the crowd about how "AW MAN these former libyan rebels had it so good untill they were influenced by x but now that they aren't laying down and taking it like a good wife they are evil man" Seriously? that's all the evidence you have? perhaps you are forgetting that it was Qaddafi's men that fired on civvies first and btw a spec ops in woodland camo out in the desert HA BA HA HA no you obviously know nothing about camoflague or how to use it.

At best you are an armchair general drawing false conclusions from whatever you want to see at worst you willingly let yourself be fooled that the libyan rebels are out to kill black libyan's for fun ...talk about ignorance.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I don't think we are supporting the right people, but your picture descriptions are way off.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

First learn to grow up and be a mature on the forums since you claim your from 4chan why dont you just stay there then? its quite your trolling in a not polite manner and as always your posts dont make sense.

Seriously? that's all the evidence you have? perhaps you are forgetting that it was Qaddafi's men that fired on civvies first

Nice little lie but wasn't that the protesters fired first with Molotov cocktails at a government office only then there were a 100 or so protesters? in which Gadaffi forces fired back because of the attack by the protesters?

edit on 24-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by rationaluser

First learn to grow up and be a mature on the forums since you claim your from 4chan why dont you just stay there then? its quite your trolling in a not polite manner and as always your posts dont make sense.

Seriously? that's all the evidence you have? perhaps you are forgetting that it was Qaddafi's men that fired on civvies first

Nice little lie but wasn't that the protesters fired first with Molotov cocktails at a government office only then there were a 100 or so protesters? in which Gadaffi forces fired back because of the attack by the protesters?

edit on 24-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Citation needed and since this is the only point you addressed i'm going to assume that you did indeed pull the picture discriptions out of your ass.

Ha well if that was how all the security forces are trained in Libya no wonder this situation got out of control so according to your logic the riot police don't know not to let people get near government offices they don't know crowd control they don't know not to kill the people they are ment to protect... is there anything they do know? yeah thought not

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Yeah, kind of like how the Americans pushed the Sunni's out of power in Iraq and installed a Shi'ite one.....and look how that's panning out! Not very good.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

You don't want to see it, it's one of the worst videos I've ever seen and even then I could'nt stomach to watch all of it. Why would it interest you?

Why would it interest me? Because you used the claim of existence of such a video as the foundation for your claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join