It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Of The East Libyan Rebels Not Seen In The Western MSM

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by stephinrazin

There are many videos on the net what these rebels are doing to the black Libyans; it can't be denied these people are clear targets by the rebels. You don't want me to post a video of these rebels beheading a black Libyan while he is still alive and tied up.....and that is one of many on the net. What is going through the minds of our Govts who are quick to accept the rebels as the new power in Libya is highly questionable and down right irresponsible. These rebels are down right cold blooded murderers that make Ghaddafi look like an angel. This is going to backfire at some point in the future.

I would be very interested in seeing some of the sources for these many claims you are making.

To make Gadaffi look like an angel would certainly be a fete!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Your quite known here has a disinformation agent for the rebels and a supporter of them , your posts are becoming to suspicious at least for me.

To make Gadaffi look like an angel would certainly be a fete!

And your making the rebels and NATO look like angels.

Its known now that all of the Mainstream News Networks are reporting from benghazi port, always and in and around rebel held zones.

Most of these footages we see from the MSM are heavy edited before releasing them to the public, in conclusion which therefore the MSM is protecting the real agenda of those terrorists in east libya.

The MSM always lies about every war on whose side really they are on, as for the reporters, i see them as spies rather then reporters.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Black Libyans BS they are african mercenaries that got captured.

Its common in a army that has few weapons to use other means to keep POWs in line.

What are they going to do take two or more AK47 off the front line just to take a few POWs back to a holding area or scare the c**p out of them with a big knife.

Its common in Niger where Gaddafi got these african mercenaries from to use knives to commit atrocities.
what better weapon to scare the C**p out of them with.

Put some links in with the story behind this photo before you spout BS.

likely the Western MSM reporters knew the real story and it was not sensational just them moving POW so they did not bother reporting it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

And your making the rebels and NATO look like angels.

No I'm not.

Although I did have some direct questions about your interpretation of those images which I see you have chosen to ignore.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Bloody knives, huh?

Where? Is this a hypothetical exercise? Should I be using my imagination when I look at those obviously not-bloody knives?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

You're only not seeing the blood because you think the rebels are all peaceful vegans who donate time to help orphaned kittens. The blood IS there. You just have to not believe your liberL nato EYES.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Ed? Ed Wunsler, is that you? Whaddup, man! Where the hell is Gin Rummy?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

i think i was going for more of an uncle ruckus

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

If you observe properly you see that the people are not running because they cannot. They are tied up by the arms.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

and east Libyans are hired western terrorists and western mercenaries which i found some images wearing the PMC company logos on there hats.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Source?

Oh wait, of course, you're just talking out of your behind.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

He's not. North African mercenaries were contracted to protect resources and/or engage the rebellious populace. This is common knowledge.

http:// www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8349414/African-mercenaries-in-Libya-nervously-await-their-fate.html

obse... rvers.france24.com/content/20110221-alleged-african-mercenary-captured-libya-Gaddafi-unrest-Benghazi-Libyan-youth-movement

www.npr.org... mercenaries-fighting-for-gadhafi

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ateuprto

That is not proof, as clearly outlines in both articles, those are accusations which are currently unsustained with credible evidence. Human Rights Watch states that "there are no mercanaries" and that the so called "Black mercanaries" from Niger or Chad (156 were caught) were later confirmed to be from Southern Libya, and were of African Libyan decent. Although once the case of the mercanaries was reported in the MSM and proven to be either false or unsustained- they avioded reporting on their own mistake.

www.rnw.nl...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ateuprto

Get away from me with your propaganda pieces...please. Think about what you are saying and implying here for just one second. You are defending Islamic Extremists("rebels" from Eastern Libya), ie, you are defending terrorists.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I think 'The West' was really caught between a rock and a hard place here, no matter what they chose to do they would have been criticised.
They certainly didn't instigate the uprising.
If they had wanted to remove Gadaffi they would have years ago when he was deemed The Devil Incarnate by 'The West'.
But Gadaffi had made great efforts to reconcile with 'The West', he had long ceased funding international terrorism.
Th standard of living in Libya was relatively high for the region and Libyans also enjoyed greater civil liberties than the vast majority of comparative states and nations.
As a result 'The West' had invested quite heavily in Libya's oil industry and in improving Libya's infrastructure with many'Westerners' employed in the country.
The last thing they wanted was their vested interests being jeopordised.

Unfortunately the 'Arab Spring' seems to have a momentum all of it's own, (maybe their is some guiding hand, who knows?), and when it reached Libya 'The West' was faced with a most difficult choice.
They have publicly stated their support for the 'democracy movement' etc but they knew they were an amalgamation of tribal chieftains, genuine pro-democracy activists, religious zealots etc who all opposd Gadaffi for their own reasons.
But they could not publicly support Gadaffi in his ruthless attempts to put down the rebellion.
And of course they had to protect their not inconsiderable investments.

They appear to have made some sort of half-arsed attempt at supporting the rebels whilst ensuring they do not eliminate Gadaffi.

However, their primary objective has been achieved; safe guarding the oil wells and oil supply.

That there has been atrocities committed all involved is undeniable.
The UK miliatary has recently said that they are prepared to defend Libyan citizens from the extremes of the Libyan rebels.

The whole situation is a complete mess, and not all of 'The Wests' doing.
Who will replace Gadaffi if or when he goes?
There will be a massive power vacuum with the potential for another Iraq like scenario.
There are no easy answers.

Sometimes it is definately 'better the devil you know'.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapaEmeritus
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Believe what you want but the amount of money wasted trumps the amount of money and resources we would get in return.

Well yes,............... err no

You see it's the public that pays for the zionists private army to the tune of $3bn a week in the USA when no one is attacking the country and it's the Hiliburtons and Bp's that reap the spoils of war as the puppets invade for Oil, Power, Banking System and Drugs.

Oliver north will fill you in on the drug deals if you need to check that bit out and the drugs production in Afgainstan has gone up four fold since we liberated the country.

Keep paying you're taxes

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

You don't want to see it, it's one of the worst videos I've ever seen and even then I could'nt stomach to watch all of it. Why would it interest you?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

I'm well aware of the black mercenaries brought in by Ghaddafi which is why the rebels are targeting all black Libyans. And what the rebels do to them is no different to what they also do to any of Ghaddafi's Libyan soldiers who surrender.
edit on 24-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

THINK about what you are saying numbskull. I never once defended anyone, only pointed out the fact that there ARE AFRICAN MERCENARIES UNDER THE EMPLOY OF LIBYA. Whether these mercenaries came from Libya itself or outside (both of which I believe to be the case) is not the point, the point is that there are armed individuals who are being paid for their "service" who are not part of the military or police complex.

You can argue against that until you are blue in the face, I know better. There aren't many if ANY conflicts on that whole god-forsaken continent that don't involve soldiers-for-hire. I've been in active combat in the region, have you?

Just because I defend a FACT does not mean I am defending someone's point of view, keep your words out of my mouth.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

I would If I paid taxes, I find legal ways to not pay the government and it is good

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join