It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a King and Queen of the U.S.A. like what England has... just in secret?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
They are the fools on the hill? King and Queen to the Shadow Goverment?

Till Eulenspiegel is a Court Jester folkloric hero dating back to medieval times and ruling each year over Fasching or Carnival time, mocking politicians and public figures of power and authority with political satire like a modern day court jester. He holds a mirror to make us aware of our times (Zeitgeist), and his sceptre or marotte is the symbol of his absolute and supreme rule.

edit on 23-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If I were KING I would give my crown away to every one on earth. In 50 years technology will be cheap and every one will own a computer and internet. Every Major decision will be made by all the people of the earth over the internet ...Voting over the internet. The law will be "Moral love"! Our overlords/leaders will make sure all is moral. (This will slightly begin in 2012 with small amounts of disclosure.) A.I. will monitor for hackers
edit on 23-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
To suggest that would be suggesting America has class sweetheart, America doesn't have that. I wish it did

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
the fed and the corporations are what run this country, so really, corporations.

yup that's all i can think of right now, the US revolves around money.
edit on 23-7-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealEzen

Thank you for the reminder of Till.
But about being king. I think I get it.

top topics

join