It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway horror: 80 die in youth camp shooting, 7 in blast

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Norway horror: 80 die in youth camp shooting, 7 in blast

m.sltrib.com

"It’s taken time to search the area. What we know now is that we can say that there are at least 80 killed at Utoya," Maeland said. "It goes without saying that this gives dimensions to this incident that are exceptional."

A suspect in the shootings, and the Oslo explosion that killed seven people, was arrested. Though police did not release his name, Norwegian national broadcaster NRK identified him as 32-year-old Anders Behring Breivik and said police searched his Oslo apartment overnight. NRK and other Norwegian media posted pictures of the blond, blue-eyed Norwegian.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Norway: Blast near prime minister's office in Oslo

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
7 died at the Oslo explotion and over 80 dead at the outisland (Utøya) was confirmed by the police at pressconference 3:45 AM . There is also witnesses reporting that there was more shooters.
A different witness heard the sound from a far driving the road that goes paralell with this inland sea. She also heard more than one type of shooting sound at the same time. I'm crying and don't know how i ever gonna get to sleep

Anders Behring Breivik (32) self proclaimed ultra konservative. Income shows he doesnt earn a living. He lives with his mother. Friends said he could be too much, but was friendly mostly.

Young Witness was hunted by him. She described him as a cold and calm man that had no stress. She saw all her friends get shot before she jumped in the water trying to get away fromt he island.

The very cold water made her nummed and he looked at her and tried to shoot her. Thankfully A boat came to rescue and she was saved. Her friends are probably all dead.

m.sltrib.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 22-7-2011 by lost artistic because: mispelled

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lost artistic

"He lives with his mother"...talk about a scary start

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This is sickening. 80 dead is unfathomable!

The way this has played out leads me too think that this may be the beginning of a new type of terrorism.
Although let me be clear, terrorism sponsored by the same people (tptb) but i believe this new type of terrorism will not be blamed on Muslim extremists.

We'll see...

My thoughts are with you Norway. Peace Should be natures Law

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Sympathies to Norway

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Ditto....those folks deserve our sympathy....and prayers,whichever diety you subscribe to

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Ever heard of the russian gang "FPSRussia" and not the video geeks,,?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Ditto....those folks deserve our sympathy....and prayers,whichever diety you subscribe to

I Concur let no Religion Separate and Cause Disparity let everyone come together and condemn these attacks...

This is a horrible tragedy even though i opened a thread a half-hour ago of he same title as this i think there should be several threads on this subject alone

A sad day for Norway. Many of my Family members are Norwegian.

Our thoughts are with the Families and Victims.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
disturbing series of events - guarantee it will be used to remove more firearms off the people like Port Arthur incident was here in Australia. I bet it becomes a Euro wide gun grab now, especially with the buildup of social unrest due to economic reasons.

Watch this space for new Euro wide gun laws.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I won't jump the gun and call a 'false flag'.

For now I offer my prayers up to the creator.
A prayer for Norway.
And a prayer for all of mankind. This is only the beginning..

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It is very important to understand that this man was connected to the Ultra conservative groups in Norway. An had connections abroad. His ideals was a country without any color difference. Meaning only the white, the Arian.

These Groups would gladly do whatever it will take to get muslims, gays, left-wingers, and anything that was opposing the old Arian idealism. Call it Nazi, Neo con, same same.

There is a possibility that there were more than one. And he had explotives on the island. I don't think the plan was to get caught.

If ihe died. There would have been a constant focus on Muslim, especially Al queda, wich always say they did it. Though never before anyone asks..

I fear this is the beginning.

But then again he is different. While living with his mother they lived on the right side of town where the rich are notiseable and the status of just living there is enough to get respect.

But they live in a very small apartement. The price tells me there cant be more than one sleepingbed since the prices in this area went up in 97 slightly and then in 2001 when they bought it. It was 1,7 million NOR wich is rougly about 240 000 Dollars. So he lived in a cheap small apartement with his mother. She is living on social welfare and he has yet to do anything that makes him the person he dreams of be. But so far only had the abiliy by writin g strong words about the jewis and the muslims.

These are the ingredient for creating this character. He lived his whole life in the west part of Oslo, but by reading the facts it must have been difficult knowing youre fake. Cus the apartement is the same size as the closet to the neighbours..

Some father issues aswell.

But he is right now being celebrated all over the world. USA is next i believe. Last it was Oklahoma..
The Neo Cons are ready just by reading their words.

What do we do?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

No. Why?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
14 Hours after i heard it my head is still heavy with sorrow. And with the news of more dead it just feels so bad. The lump in my troat is just as bad. I want to cry. We are a very small country. 4,8 million people spread over wast land. Our biggest city is Oslo and it is stil under 500 000 people..
I believe this has some effect. I hope to not dream tonight. Good to be able to talk to good people in here. Very grateful

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Poor thing! Many are mourning tonight. Please know that Norway has the sympathy and concern of the whole world right now.

That has to matter, but what to say about all the pain? *big hug*

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Keep your head up.
Keep your vision clear.

Norway will pull through.

Get some rest.
God bless

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What a terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to all the families and people involved.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Ever heard of the russian gang "FPSRussia" and not the video geeks,,?

How about the AA12

That would easily take out 80 people in a few minutes

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

He shot them one by one. Not in a minute but calculated. He went into tents and shot them. It was a aoutomatic gun and a shotgun i believe.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

if that is the case then it would have taken some time.

smells fishy to me

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This is terribly sad news...

I don't really like the way some people immediately shout 'false flag' the second something like this happens, although that certainly may be the case, it somehow feels like it takes peoples thoughts and attention away from the poor victims and thier families.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join