It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Toll Rises Dramatically In Norway Shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

skynews quoting a norwegian police representative

im on mobile so i havent gone to check deeper down the rabbithole

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

norwegian police now saying both events are not related.

You have a link on that?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

photo of gunmen in action on the island supposedly...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
reply to post by guessing

he owned and used a glock for sure... saw this in an article somewhere on Google an hr ago..

so whats the logistics using this weapon? how many shots could he get away in an hour?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

"One person with a belief is equal to the force of 100 000 who have only interests." -Anders Behring Breivik (the killer's last tweet) twitter.com...#!/AndersBBreivik/status/92651821369266176

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

no, im not actually, im simply stirring the pot sort of speak. when an islam hating thread is tops on ATS for a day with almost no factual basis for it, well it pissed me off. so im making a point with my headline in that no, his religion had nothing to do with this attack, as far as we know, therefore not all christians are radical barbarians... same goes with muslims. simply pointing this out, or trying to, to all the islam hating ATS'ers on here. but in this case, its only a piece of the conversation..

and why must he be mentally ill? many a serial killer we're found to be not only competent but smart, genius even..

True.
I dont mean to derail this thread with the subject of Islamic terrorism.... but given recent topics on ATS, Im willing to bet that had it been a "muslim" behind the attack, every thread about the Norway bombing/shootings would have been filled with the typical anti-muslim rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
anyone watched the norwegian pm adress?

is it just me or does he, besides looking shook, appears to be speaking in a way that makes it sound like the attack was external and not domestic.

what did norway do to upset the TPTB?

well besides not following the global crisis trend

guess that will change now

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

nah it is probably just you.

bit of a stretch there, to read into his address like that.

If he had said, we suspect it is not domestic then you could look at it like that

at this stage, speculative

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Reply to post by AnotherYOU

i may have cracked the conspiracy

as an outcome of this, any form of mass assembly of youths in the same space or event will be largelly restricted

great to make sure the european kids wont take to the streets like the middle east kids do

if one of europe's big summer festivals gets hit next ill be certain

its that time to scare people again

stay inside, drink soda and watch tv. the boogeyman is out there, anywhere and anyone

be warned

be afraid

and if i can come up with this... how could the "tptb" not to

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Reply to post by guessing

excuse but his adress was as much to the world as to norway.
he was speaking in a way like al qaeda struck him
plus he goes on that democracy and better world rant like hes suddently obama and norway dictates the worlds policy.

i know who hes speaking to.
but who is he speaking for?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

"This is just the beginning" could mean the gunman was expecting to take out alot more than he did. I would'nt see too much in to that statement he made on the island. He was there to do maximum damage, maximum loss of life as quickly as he could manage with what firepower he had not to mention the undetinated bombs found on the island planted there possibly days before his killing spree.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

That is the Question,

who is he speaking for.

Bomb drills 2 days earlier? who planted the bombs?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The ruling party thought it couldn't
happen to them

think about them saying to each other
*THEIR ON AN ISLAND AGNES*

They can spend money
on anything imaginable, any luxury
but to dumb to have their kid's secured.

GET REAL

They are morons..

90 bodies is nothing compared to
the 9./11 attacks killing thousands
think about all them bodies...

Hitlers millions>>>>??

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous
I smell (no pun upon regional cuisine intended) a strong whiff of herring. He acted alone? Really?
I really do not see why people find it so hard to believe one person acted alone on this. If they had of said it was some terrorist organization I bet everyone would be like "Ha! That terrorist group doesn't really exist, they made it up!".

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hitmen are professionals they are guns for hire...a man who hasn't killed in the past....how could he slay so many children in one session?
He is obviously a professional, an agent with a false history and background.
To be honest Iam dissapointed with ATS, the credible motives have been ignored, but the safe ones repeated over and over
Norway was the first EU member to announce an intention to recognise Palestine offically, yet this fact is largely not even discussed , or mentioned, is it fear?
The powers who are behind this they are way beyond our scorn, if we deny ignorance and think wiyh logic the answer is very obvious.
Blaming christian masons or Nazis is infantile surely?
Big bad deeds require big motives,
That is where dear fellow deniers of Ignorance we must gaze?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

maybe he is just a legit nut job

but you do have a point

smells fishy

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Norwegian massacre suspect talks about faith and strength on Twitter

....Anders also posted messages on Christian fundamentalist websites, Norwegian police said, but did not say which sites.

en.rian.ru...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

If a guy goes crazy and say punches out his car, you can bet the reason lies either in the present or the past or as a motive.
No one without motive perpertates a deed like this, he planned and executed and saw through a plan so evil , he must have had affirmation in his ear.
He must have been a soldier of some state.
A soldier so obedient , that a cover story was manufactured in detail, his cover a decades long one.
Just as an infantry man does his job this kind of soldier waits patiently, is constantly programmed, to ensure a continum of obedience, his time will come, that is his job, his vocation ....to wait.
Now waiting has ended?
Plastic surgery , faked parentage or not, he is the soldier who does the business, he is the creator of the dead.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Dr Expired because: spelin

edit on 23-7-2011 by Dr Expired because: spellin

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Palestine/Israel is NOT the issue here; I know as much as many ATS members really wanted this to be about Palestine and was hoping for a CIA/Mossad connection; it had NOTHING to do with it.

This was clearly homegrown and politically motivated; this was about internal Norwegian policies of the Labor Party and had nothing to do with international policies at all.

Here's his Facebook page:

www.solidprinciples.com...
edit on 23-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
developments..

Police said they were investigating reports that a second man might have been involved in the shooting on Utoya island.
'We have heard the same accounts of a second gunman, and are working hard to establish if that was the case,' Einar Aas of the Oslo police told the online edition of newspaper VG. Oslo deputy police chief Roger Andresen termed Friday's attacks as terror acts that could be punishable with a maximum 21-year prison term

www.monstersandcritics.com...

Police have detained a man outside a hotel where Norway's prime minister was meeting families of shooting victims. The man told reporters he was detained "because I have a knife."
The man, who appeared to be around 20 years old, was standing outside the hotel next to reporters when two officers apprehended him and led him to a police car.
The man told reporters he was a member of the Labor Party's youth wing and was carrying a knife "because I feel unsafe."

www.seattlepi.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join