It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"You Will Not Bomb Us Into Silence." - Norway.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This article reports a statement by Jens Stollenberg, Prime Minister of Norway, which was made in a speech on Norwegian TV. Here is the quote from Stollenberg:

"No one will bomb us to silence. No one wil shoot us to silence. No one will ever scare us away from being Norway,"

The author of the article believes the PM's remarks were directed at the Zionists, and also cites the following article as a possible reason to explain why the Labour Youth Camp was targeted.

Norwegian Labor Party Youth Movement (AUF) Demands that Ariel Sharon and Other Israeli Leaders be put on Trial.

On 10.07.2002, Mrs. Eva Kristin Hansen, the leader of the Norwegian Labor Party Youth Movement (AUF), called upon the Attorney General of Norway to investigate whether "Israel's Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and other Israeli leaders can be put on trial for crimes they committed" (norskisraelsenter.no...). Kristin explained that this AUF demand for an indictment comes in light of "...$nbsp;killing of ambulance personnel, occasional destruction of civil targets and the illegal execution of civilians".

Less than a day after this AUF petition was sent to the court, Norwegian former Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg (Labor) spoke before the AUF and attacked Israel. NIS notes that it was not so long ago - 20.4.2002 -, that Stoltenberg gave a speech attacking Israel, while Nazi Swastikas and other horrible anti-Jewish banners were held up in front of the Norwegian parliament (norskisraelsenter.no...). Such symbols are otherwise forbidden for use in demonstrations organized by Neo-Nazis.

NIS is aware of the important position that the AUF has in the political life of Norway, particularly concerning the Norwegian Labor Party. AUF has produced many important leaders of the Labor Party. Naturally, their opinions influence their environment and Norway.

As young AUF members, future central Norwegian Labor Party leaders, called in 1971 for the destruction of Israel: "The qualification for lasting peace must be that Israel cease to exist as a Jewish state". (As quoted by Haakon Lie, former Secretary General of the Norwegian Labor Party, in his book: Slik Jeg Ser Det - As I See It - part II, p. 132.

See full article here: wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

I tend to agree with the author, that the reference to being 'silenced' suggests he might be directing his remarkes to the Zionists..

Irt's perhaps no coincidence that these attacks are taking place just four days before the UN Security Council meeting about Palestine becoming recognised as a nation.

Interestingly, according to Avaaz,

Over 120 nations from the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Latin America have already endorsed this initiative, but Israel's right-wing government and the US vehemently oppose it. (...)

and

Right now, France, Spain, Germany, the UK and the High Representative of the EU are on the fence about Palestinian statehood.

This seems to suggest that Norway is not sitting on the fence on this issue.

edit on 22-7-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Resolve.... the terrorist worst enemy. Well done the Norway PM.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I wonder in which context this applies. Will they more forward with their support for the Palestinians or will they bow down to the pressure from the Anglo-American/izraeli empire?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
There's also another thread suggesting it could have been a false flag attack:

Oslo Police Conducted Bombing Exercise Days Before Terrorist Blast - False Flag?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i have yet to hear a dead person speak.

second wish norway the best of luck and to persevere.
edit on 22-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Didnt a couple of your T.V towers also go down, the other day?

Too open fire on a place of children learning how too make lifelong friends regardless of race/creed and too see the sameness of children at play,, hopefully for there whole generation,, maybe then the world could have had PEACE and SECURITY but what happened today too those children was just DARKSIDE too

---->SKYWALKER/VADER DOES KIDS AT ORPHNAGE

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Man this is horrible. Never expected something like this to happen in Norway of all places.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
See also this article from the Jerusalem Post, just four days ago:

www.jpost.com...

Norway backs Palestinian path to UN statehood vote

Norwegian FM says it is "perfectly legitimate" for Palestinians to take case to UN; Syria officially recognizes Palestinian state, SANA reports.
Talkbacks (1)

Norway, host of the 1993 Palestinian-Israeli peace accords, said on Monday it was "perfectly legitimate" for Palestinians to take their case for statehood to the United Nations for voting in September.

"We will consider very carefully the proposed text that's to be put forward by the Palestinians in the coming weeks," said Norwegian Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere, with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas beside him at a press conference

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Is this guy talking for Norway a complete moron. Ariel Sharon is not the leader of Israel anymore and they would not hit Norway for any reason. Israel can fight its own battles. Trust me on that!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Sounds like someone is paranoid of their anti-antisemitism. This guy speaking needs to get a clue.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here's another quote from the Norwegian Foreign Minister, as originally reported by the 'The Voice of Russia'
and referred to on the website:
islamic-intelligence.blogspot.com...

Norway will support Palestinians who are set to press for recognition of the independence of their state by the United Nations, says the Norwegian Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Støre.
He was speaking following his talks in Oslo with the Palestinian National Administration Head Mahmoud Abbas.
Støre said he saw a likely recognition of Palestine’s independence by the United Nations as no hindrance to a peaceful settlement in the Middle East. He said the Palestinian-Israeli talks should continue irrespectively of the UN voting results

They also say on 'islamic-intelligence blogspot', that the attack has the hallmarks of a mossad false flag attack.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Is this guy talking for Norway a complete moron. Ariel Sharon is not the leader of Israel anymore and they would not hit Norway for any reason. Israel can fight its own battles. Trust me on that!!!

No offence, but I don't trust you on that, no way, sorry.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Sounds like someone is paranoid of their anti-antisemitism. This guy speaking needs to get a clue.

Ah, the old anti-semitic coconut.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Homegrown terrorist seems to be the latest indication.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

"Mossad Motto 'By Way of Deception, thou shalt do War'."

They may fight their own battles occasionally but often their actions are hidden..

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well, at least someone is standing up from tptb class and putting people on notice. Hope this doesn't escalate to WW3.

And on anti-semetic speech

So that argument needs to be put to rest.

I applaud this PM for at least publicly taking a stand.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Combined with all the noise about an Iran/Israel conflict, and in conjunction with the aforementioned drill, an ugly picture begins to form.

Anyone else need a Dramamine to quell a sudden bout of nausea?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The whole "blame it on the Muslims" is over now.
It was a white Norwegian with Far Right inclinations

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Israel can fight its own battles. Trust me on that!!!

Unfortunately I do. With the stench of 9/11 still in the air nothing would surprise me on how low some will go. Maybe it was an internal conflict, maybe external, but it is still too early to say with certainty. It is just part of normal procedure to question anyone with motive. There will be a lot of pressure to get to the bottom of this one and I hope it comes to light, whatever the reason.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Oh for f's sake.

It's not Israel. It's not Muslims. It's not even space aliens. It's, apparently, a member of Norway's far-right community.

Not everything ties into our personal causes on an intimate level.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join