It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oslo Police Conducted Bombing Exercise Days Before Terrorist Blast - False Flag?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Here we go again,

Don't worry folks, it is only a coincident that the drill just so happened 48 hours before the actual attack.

Spin Baby, Spin...

Oslo Police Conducted Bombing Exercise Days Before Terrorist Blast

Source: Wire Reports In yet another example of how almost every major terror event is accompanied by a security drill focused around the same scenario, Oslo police were conducting a bombing exercise at a location near the Oslo Opera House just 48 hours before a terrorist blast hit a government building in the Norwegian capital.

According to the translated version of an Aftenposten report, “Anti-terror police fired explosive charges at a training center in Oslo, two hundred meters from the Opera, but forgot to notify the public.”

Oslo Police Conducted Bombing Exercise Days Before Terrorist Blast

edit on 7/22/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: Add YouTube Embed

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Why am I not at all surprised to hear this? Interestingly many people believed it to be a false flag from the get go - including me. I increasingly believe that pretty much all of these 'terrorist' attacks are perpetrated by our terrorist governments, their masters and their minions.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ohh jeez,i knew it.

If this is true,then your right,its seems that it may be false flag.

I thought something like this might pop up after that bombing.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Agreed.

I find it very interesting that they didn't inform the public about the drill until after the "exercise" was over.

I am looking for further sourcing and will update when located.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Just like 9/11 and 7/7...

Why change now? They've proven that they can do whatever they want, be obvious about it and we do nothing. Looks like they knew about it again and as always there will be absolutely nothing to come out of it except more fear and finger pointing, more laws, loss of freedom and police actions.

If it is indeed another False Flag (I believe it was) the murderers will go free while a few sacrificial offerings will be made to the public to represent whoever TPTB wants us to fear next.

Keep trying cause we aren't buying it anymore...

edit on 22-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
UGH! I hate to link anything Alex Jones related but just incase this story turns out to be more of his hype, I figured I should advise my fellow ATSer's.

Prison Planet Oslo Flase Flag Link

Info-Wars Oslo False Flag Link

The exercise occurred on Wednesday and revolved around anti-terror units attacking a disused building at the edge of Bjørvika pier with bombs and firearms.

“The men lowered themselves down from the roof and in through the window that had just been blown out, while they fired hand their weapons,” states the report, noting that the exercise was “dramatic,” produced “violent bangs,” and was watched by spectators at the nearby Opera House.

A video of the drill that accompanies the story shows police scaling the side of a building with an explosion going off below them before they enter the window and start firing.

Police had to publicly apologize today for not informing the public about the exercise.

Although it’s too early to judge the nature of this exercise, the fallback of a drill, which gives the state an excuse should any evidence of complicity in the real attack emerge, has been evident in previous major terror events, including both 7/7 and 9/11.

In the case of the London bombings, a consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th, a “coincidence” many skeptics of the official story have dismissed as a statistical impossibility.

Prison Planet Oslo Flase Flag Link

Info-Wars Oslo False Flag Link

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
According to the translated version of an Aftenposten report, “Anti-terror police fired explosive charges at a training center in Oslo, two hundred meters from the Opera, but forgot to notify the public.”

^^^ This is strange cause i was just watching CNN, and they were talking about how they are a Nation who believes they where excluded from terrorist attacks, and a eye witness made a comment to the effect that due to lack of response right after the blast he felt they where not prepared for this.

But this proves they have been planning for an event like this why the slow response time??

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
6 and a half football fields away from the training location to the actual attack location is fairly significant I would think. We need to find out who is the contractor responsible for terror training that would give them access to all these locations around the globe. Doesn't Blackwater (Xe) have that contract for many nations drills?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
if this was a false flag... what was the reason for it? why norway?

at least with 9/11 and 7/7 we can clearly see the reason.. Muslims and the invasion of some muslim countries for the sole purpose of resources ..

this one isnt muslims.. its was an alleged Norwegian freemason...
edit on 23/7/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Are they trying to tell us that all the damage was from a car bomb? What kind of car can hold that much explosives? Was it a Expedition packed to the gills with C4? This whole situation stinks to high heaven... looks like another "domestic terrorist" false flag, just like Oklahoma City.

The Powers That Be are some sick individuals...and they will rot in hell. They do Satans bidding, but boy are they in for a shock whent hey finally die.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Why am I not at all surprised to hear this? Interestingly many people believed it to be a false flag from the get go - including me. I increasingly believe that pretty much all of these 'terrorist' attacks are perpetrated by our terrorist governments, their masters and their minions.
I too think that. It is pretty hard to just come up with huge amounts of explosives with out being noticed if the newspapers are hacking phones the government is hacking all of them that much explosives just isnt down at the corner store so therfore I think its either sponsered by them with physical and financial help or told to allow it to happen. what better way to control then by fear?...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Most countries are conducting "readyness" drills often nowdays.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

There is such a thing as coincidence.

Any terrorist attack like this can and will be labelled a 'False-Flag' by somebody.

What we will, and already do see is paranoid internet jockey's scrambling to tie this event in with their belief systems, again trying to raise the irrational view that the NWO or whoever are omnipotent, that they are behind everything.

False Flag operations are real, no doubt, but not every attack is one.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
of course it was a false flag ! this will allow norway to invade norway

wait a minute

ok, give me some time, and I'll cook up a better angle

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, is it possible for any of your feeble and paranoid minds to consider that something isn't a 'false flag'? What scenario would be acceptable to you where it wouldn't be a 'false flag'?
Are you incapable of accepting that there are people out there capable and wanting to do this kind of thing that arn't in the Government, or New World Order or belonging to some fictional alien race?
You just reach desperately to construct your sick fantasies, all the time contradicting yourselves!

Oh the suicide bombers can't be questioned - they probably didn't exist and were patsies if they did, we'll never know! - False flag!

Oh the bomber/killer has been captured, how suspicious - must be a false flag!

Terrorists and mad men don't exist - unless they're in the government.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

Good points. Excepted that the United States of America have been considering Europe as their personal little glory sandbox for almost a century. From there may you do the math, Mister Clever Dude Smith Agent.

edit on 23-7-2011 by Pr0sp3r0 because: typo

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Can one of those who buys into this false flag idea explain exactly what the point of holding such a drill would be? Looking at the video the drill doesn’t even seem to have had anything to do with a scenario like the one that actually happened.

It’s not like an arsonist practices using a fire extinguisher the day before he sets your house on fire is it.

Also, do any of you know how often these drills are carried out? If it happens once a decade you might have a point but if it’s once a month it’s not exactly that much of a coincidence is it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Or just government training for their large Muslim population. The attacker turned out to be a native military man, or so I hear (neonazi?) So basically this just shows the length of multitudes of people who want to blow stuff up.

You should also know this. Norway is more free than America. So I truly doubt how much you understand how unlikely they are to be even remotely touched by American concerns.

Or, then again, maybe the PTB are neonzis themselves and give full freedom to their so-called master race.

Well either way, timing doesn't mean some master plan. The would is not so complex.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
To those who assume:
Question mark

I never said it was a False Falg, I asked a question.

I am on ATS as I have lost faith in most anything the MSM says. If you want to take the MSM's word as truth, enjoy the Kool-Aid.

Now for further articles online that may help us put the pieces together;
Analyzing the Oslo attacks: terrorist event or false flag distraction?

July 23, 2011
By Madison Ruppert - BLN Contributing Writer

The timing of this incident is quite interesting, and the somewhat irrelevant quotes from the Prime Minister of New Zealand in the following AFP article make it that much more intriguing.

As the sociopolitical tensions in Europe rise as the Euro falls and the debt crisis looms, another reminder of the ever-present al Qaeda boogeymen is presented to unite the people against an outside enemy.

Right after the news breaks that an Israeli spy ring was operating in New Zealand, yet again stealing identities, the Prime Minister refuses to comment and shifts the focus towards the other kind of global terrorism.

The false identities being gathered by the Israeli operatives were not going to be used to buy beer for under-aged kids, they would be used for “sensitive” operations like assassinations.

Why is was that not regarded as an act of global terrorism? Why was it not, at the least, investigated and regarded as such? When national leaders are bowing to foreign intelligence services, the entire world has a problem on their hands.

Least we not forget these quotes:

US President Barack Obama offered condolences to Norway after deadly twin attacks Friday and urged countries around the world to step up cooperation to combat terror.

Speaking during a meeting with New Zealand’s Prime Minister John Key, Obama called the attacks “a reminder that the entire international community has a stake in preventing this kind of terror from occurring.”

“We have to work cooperatively together on intelligence and in terms of prevention of these kinds of horrible attacks,” the president said. [...]

“The US has reached out to the Norwegian authorities to offer assistance, but there have been no specific requests from the Norwegians thus far,” Fulton told AFP.

New Zealand’s prime minister, in his meeting with Obama, also voiced his “sympathies and concerns” over the attacks in Norway.

“If it is an act of global terrorism, then I think that what it shows is no country, large or small, is immune from that risk,” Key said.

“And that’s why New Zealand plays its part in Afghanistan as we try and join others like the United States in making the world a safer place,” he said.

BUT NO...It's just one crazy guy and it was Home Grown.

And please Please PLEASE, Never forget this infamous quote:

“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste — and what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you didn’t think you could do before.”
- The White House Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel

Keep your eye on the ball...
Analyzing the Oslo attacks: terrorist event or false flag distraction?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Your logic is flawed.

It is wrong to just assume that the MSM are lying about everything all the time, just as it's wrong to assume that the underground media are sources that are 100% trustworthy.

I think that anybody on ATS who has their wits about them will know this intuitively.

The MSM are a large bunch of information sources worldwide, and are very varied. If you are trying to say that every media source on the planet are controlled by the NWO, then you're not very smart and I'd say a little paranoid.
edit on 23-7-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join