It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Republican Party Survive 9-11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Just curious as to the fallout on the Republican Party after "9-11 In Plane Site"
has finally been seen by millions of Americans. The information is new to the general public but has been known by most government agencies, here and abroad for some time. There are several sites that have no particular agenda but the FACTS about 9-11. Much of the best data has been incorporated into "9-11 In Plane Site". However back to my original question, will the Republican Party survive if 9-11 is proven beyond doubt to be an inside operation?

Respects,

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Probably, but it will be a real triage effort. Like rats trying to disassociate themselves from the guilty parties.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
From the site:

"At the World Trade Center, why did firefighters, reporters and other on the scene eyewitnesses describe a demolition-like, pancake collapse of buildings One, Two & Seven? Outrageous admissions by the building lease owner recorded on video, plus shocking new video evidence helps to answer important questions."

Total BS...I live in NYC...been to the WTC site the day after it happened...and know ALOT of people who were there AS IT HAPPENED....there was no base explosives...matter of fact...when I was there...the bottom two floors of 7 were still faily intact...and they were still doing rescue missions....

After seening and reading the other arguements about the WTC Im done with this....the movie is more BS the Moores propaganda flick...

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Basement Addict,
Have you seen "9-11 In Plane Site" or judged the data from one of the serious sites like www.letsroll911.org...

Respects,

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Like I said...in Regards to the WTC...you can believe whatever you wish from that site...but I work in LE...live in NYC...and know ALOT of people who were there as, during, and after it happened...the "lets roll" plane may have and probably was missled down...but its my strong belief that the pentagon and the WTC were not done by our govt...It wouldnt be good politics nor good economics to do so...

new topics

top topics

join