It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Jack the Ripper" was Winston Churchill's Father (?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Serial killing is nothing new...its just lately been recognized as being a class of crimes....they didnt just pop into existence 50 years ago..."crime reporting" across jurisdiction lines IS new and thats when the serial phenom was recognized as being such...there have prob been tens of thousands of "Rippers" across time
edit on 7/23/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Jack wasnt Churchills father...its likely that he was unable to function as man...hence no kids....he worked his way up to total disembowellment then vanished...probably moved to easier hunting grounds...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I agree with patricia cornwell that it was walter sickert

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There wasn't one Jack the Ripper. It was a group of freemasons who were protecting royalty, namely that Prince Albert Victor (collar & cuffs) had caught syphillis from a homosexual brothel owned by Charles Hammond. All the elite of London who dallied with homosexuality visited the brothel as well as well known gay men. This is why nearly all of the serious suspects are either gay (Tumblety, JK Stephens, Druit, etc) or were freemasons (Gull, Reignier Condor, etc) Clearly the police who followed the Prince out into the east end were visiting those people, later suspects purely because they were seen in the area when the prince was there, to enquire their whereabouts. The prostitutes who gathered on street corners were spreading the rumours concerning the royal coach being seen parked up outside the brothel. Two wellknown well to do members of Londons elite were mentioned by a newspaper that they attended this brothel and both were cleared while the newspaper editor was thrown in jail. The claims were later found to be true.
The ripper murders, in my opinion, were a cover up which got way out of hand when the freemasons commiting the murders started to use the technique used to kill the murderers of Hiram Abiff to despatch the gossiping prostitutes.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
This article originates from Henry Makow's site: www.henrymakow.com...

I know from past experience that Henry Makow is very unpopular amongst certain members of ATS, so before you flame me, the article is allegedly based on a book by someone called John Hamer, which is to be released in 2012, and is copyrighted to the author. It is based on the alleged diaries of a Inspector in the Metropolitan Police Force at the time, and who resigned in disgust at the cover up. I've done some research online and some people claim the diaries are a forgery. I don't know if they are or not, but I'm posting it because I think it's a very interesting theory and, if true, would go a long way towards explaining why Scotland Yard is refusing to release the Jack the Ripper files..

According to John Hamer, the Masonic ritual murder of four prostitutes was carried out by Winston Churchill's father, Lord Randolph Spencer Churchill, 1849-1895 (left.) The prostitutes were blackmailing the royal family.

"Churchill was not only the 'brains' behind the entire operation, but he was also personally responsible for the cutting of Masonic emblems and symbols into the bodies of the victims, whilst William Gull's surgeon's hands performed the organ removals."

www.henrymakow.com...

You will be interested in hearing that Queen Elizabeth (who is anything but noble) is
a product of the jack the ripper murders. Check the link and listen to New Zealand
revisionist historian Greg Hallett (interviewed by Jim Fetzer) detail some of the realities
behing the BS smokescreen that has been passed off as actual history by these despicable people.
The Windsor family are the biggest heroine dealers in the world. A world rife with
aristocratic paedophelia, drug abuse and corruption.
We live in a completely contrived, twisted, artificial system, controlled and run by the
very worst of humanity, according to all common values.
They do not view themselves as common though.

Tune in at 1hr30 for the ripper revelations but i recommend listening to the whole interview
(and indeed the rest of Fetzers interviews with Greg in real deal back podcasts). Find out
how the New Zealand earthquake this year was an orchastrated event used to future rape New
Zealand of its vast mineral and oil deposits.

Greg Hallett on Jim Fetzer's The Real Deal

History As We Know It Is Complete BS. Prepare for Re-education.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Are there any Masons that can speak to this 'ritual' that was supposedly performed?

I'd really like to hear if these rituals, no matter how arcane, do exist in any of the 'secret' texts. Yes, I know if they're secret they're supposed to stay secret, but hey can't hate me for asking...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join