It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian Assassin & Terrorist is a Freemason

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by MasterGemini

Thanks for the useful and informative post. Have you actually looked into Thomas Hamilton, Michael Brea, William Morgan?

Okay, let's look at those numbers

Thomas Hamilton:
18 dead and 15 injured 18+15=33
3/13/1996 you have the 3 and 13 evident 3+1+3+1+9+9+6=32/5
15 of the victims were 5 yrs old, 1 was 6, one was 45 , one was 43

Michael Brea:
Killed his mom 11/24/2010 1+1+2+4+2+0+1+0=11

No numbers available for Morgan. Not pointing the fingers at Freemasons, but there are numerological fingerprints found at most of these that suggest ritual.

Other glaring examples:

Fort Hood Shooting: 13 dead, 30 injured (Here again the 3 and 13 are evident)
Columbine Massacre: 13 dead, 2 shooters+1 other (3) 3 and 13 again
Virginia Tech: 33 dead, 25 injured 33(6)+25(7) 6+7=13 33 and 13 again

"Glaring examples"

Are you saying that if someone survived, it was planned, so that the numbers matched up to some kind of ritual.....

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by coyotepoet

10 fingers + 10 toes = 20

Jesus died at 33.

There are 33 (official) Masonic degrees.

Masons like to wear aprons like Betty Crocker.

Does that make Betty Crocker a Mason?

No, she's a girl.

This conspiracy is SO technical.

Hey how about you contribute something useful you clown troll.

Why do you only offer mocking statements without providing any reference to what we are discussing here?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I viewed the shooter's Facebook page right after they released his name. The thing that I found odd the most about it was that he had no friends on his page. That leads me to believe that the page was planted there. Also his Facebook page has since been deleted but it will can be cache viewed.

Also there was only a photo of his face on the facebook page, not this full body shot of his is Mason garb. Though his page did list Freemasonry as an interest. You could not access his other photos. This leads me to believe that that full body photo of him is a fake, though he may of been a mason or interested in it.

edit on 23-7-2011 by Jdawg9909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

10 fingers + 10 toes = 20 Jesus died at 33. There are 33 (official) Masonic degrees. Masons like to wear aprons like Betty Crocker. Does that make Betty Crocker a Mason?

While I'm at it I will explain a few things to you:

Jesus being reported to be 33 at the age of death and performing all of his works in the 3 years prior is likely, at least in part symbolic allegory.

As for the fingers and toes, that's a pretty good example even though you were being sarcastic. Those kind of numbers can be found over and over in nature because the universe boils down to numbers which is why numerology can be useful in elucidating universal mysteries. It is by the very fact that these numbers are in the fabric of creation that the same numbers are used to influence or manipulate the energy. For instance, your fingers/toes example. We have 20 digits and 13 major joints (neck, shoulders (2), elbows(2), wrists (2), hips (2), knees (2), ankles (2). 20 digits+13 joints =33. That does not mean these are a part of a conspiracy, but it goes towards explaining why these numbers are important in ritual.

And Betty Crocker? That doesn't even make sense and is completely unrelated.

existentialnightmare:

"Glaring examples" Are you saying that if someone survived, it was planned, so that the numbers matched up to some kind of ritual.....

Nope. It's as much or more about what is reported, recorded, and entered into mass consciousness than it is about what actually transpired. The initial reports and final tolls in situations like this always end up being these ritual numbers.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I dont associate any of this with a ritualistic killing. You mean to tell me that the killer went around.

"Ok, theres 1 dead, 2, 3, 4, 5,...etc" All the way till he attains a signifigant number?

What if he thought he killed a person, but they had lived? What if he killed an extra person with a shot and didn't know it?

I am sorry but to attribute this tragic event to ritual is absurd in my opinion. Some people are just nutjobs, nothing more and nothing less.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

I dont associate any of this with a ritualistic killing. You mean to tell me that the killer went around. "Ok, theres 1 dead, 2, 3, 4, 5,...etc" All the way till he attains a signifigant number? What if he thought he killed a person, but they had lived? What if he killed an extra person with a shot and didn't know it? I am sorry but to attribute this tragic event to ritual is absurd in my opinion. Some people are just nutjobs, nothing more and nothing less.

Read the paragraph just above your post:

Nope. It's as much or more about what is reported, recorded, and entered into mass consciousness than it is about what actually transpired. The initial reports and final tolls in situations like this always end up being these ritual numbers.

There's also the high likelihood that he was Delta Level MK-Ultra programmed:

DELTA is known as “killer” programming and was originally developed for training special agents or elite soldiers (i.e. Delta Force, First Earth Battalion, Mossad, etc.) in covert operations. Optimal adrenal output and controlled aggression is evident. Subjects are devoid of fear and very systematic in carrying out their assignment. Self-destruct or suicide instructions are layered in at this level.

secretarcana.com...
edit on 23-7-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

Anders Book

Anders wrote a book and sent it out sometime before things went down. Heres a link, its interesting

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I can't believe you didn't get the Betty Crocker joke.

I'm SO underappreciated.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

I can't believe you didn't get the Betty Crocker joke. I'm SO underappreciated.

I got it, I just didn't think it was very funny. However, I do appreciate that for people that are looking in from the outside (for lack of a better phrase) some of the connections that are made when analyzing ritual seem to be as disconnected and "clutching at straws" as the Betty Crocker/apron connection. When you understand the language however the connections become apparent.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Interesting that freemasons are harboring terrorists. Perhaps these practices should be banned.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyespying

Interesting that freemasons are harboring terrorists. Perhaps these practices should be banned.

Who said that?

Where do you people get this stuff?

I think you're trolling.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

On an image that has not previously been known pose the seemingly Anders Behring Breivik in a compression shirt with what looks like an automatic rifle. On his shoulder he has a badge that says "Marxist Hunter."

In the document, which is over 1500 pages the author elaborates on events throughout history and will repeatedly return to the Knights Templar, or Knights Templar as they say in English.
Today, the Knights Templar, an order within the Masonic movement;. He will now be excluded from the Masonic Order.

Politiet bekrefter dokumentene Police confirmed the documents
The document that is published is signed with an English sounding name that is very similar Anders Behring Breivik. A number of details in the document means that everything indicates that it is the 32-year-old Anders Behring Breivik, who has written it www.getreligion.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Firstly, Freemasonry does not equal Satanism but that is an argument for another thread that has been done to death in the Secret Societies forum. That being said, there are numerological fingerprints on this and was not surprised when I heard about it on the radio because it is 7/22.

And then there are the numbers...always the numbers

9/11 9+1+1=11
7/22 7+2+2=11

7/22/11 features 22/11

Initial reports: 7 dead in bombing
9 dead in shooting

Bombing happened 3:26pm local time 3+2+6=11

560 members of the Labor Youth Movement on the Island 5+6=11

One headline read "Shocked by twin attacks" echoing "attacks on twin towers"

Is it a false flag done by the same group of people behind 7/7 and 9/11? Absolutely, the numerological fingerprints are all over it.

Is it surprising that the guy was a freemason? Nope, but

Is it a reason to demonize all freemasons? Absolutely not.

Also, you have written this post on july 22nd (22/07 2+2+7=11) at 7:22PM (7+2+2=11)! You also have 128 flags (1+2+8=11)!

Are you also behind all of this? Absolutely, the numerological fingerprints are all over it!

All kidding aside, I think a lot of people take these numbers way too seriously. What exactly is the point? There is enough proof that 9/11 and 7/22 were false flag terrorism so again whay is the point?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OneKingDown

Also, you have written this post on july 22nd (22/07 2+2+7=11) at 7:22PM (7+2+2=11)! You also have 128 flags (1+2+8=11)! Are you also behind all of this? Absolutely, the numerological fingerprints are all over it!

How funny! Good catch. I totally didn't intend that but 7:22 on 7/22--funny. Then again, my post data isn't all over international press working its way into people's consciousness, which is part of it. Actually that kind of synchronicity happens a lot when I'm writing/focusing on such things but it is not done intentionally. Other post times 4:36 (13) and 6:32 (11). I would write the numbers in these terrorist attacks/mass shootings off as synchronicity as well except for the fact that almost every single one are coded with the same ritualistic numbers and date sequences and are very intentionally designed (anybody who has ever designed a ritual of any kind can tell you about the importance of intention.) They are designed on many levels as well: date, time, location (astrologically as well as latitude/longitude), and number dead/wounded to name a few. In some cases I have found coding straight down to the number of shots fired and the caliber of bullet as well as ages of shooter and victims.

All kidding aside, I think a lot of people take these numbers way too seriously. What exactly is the point? There is enough proof that 9/11 and 7/22 were false flag terrorism so again whay is the point?

Egyptia put it well in another thread:

When you see numbers in a certain sequence to represent ancient numerological knowledge, it is a part of a ritual of increasing power under a specific influence. There are multiple levels but the ritual is always at the heart of it all.

Source post

So on one level, that would be the point of incorporating the ritual numbers in these acts. People who understand take the numbers seriously because the people behind the acts take the numbers seriously. And by the people behind the acts I mean the ones pulling the strings, not the puppets pulling the trigger--Breivik, in this case is the proverbial Lee Harvey Oswald-the trigger man, but not the one behind it. As has been said at other times, it doesn't matter whether or not you believe in it, it only matters that the people perpetrating the events do. As for the point of pointing it out when there is enough proof indicating false flags anyway--I can't speak for others, but for me the point is because I'm interested in it, understand it, and want to contribute to the understanding of other layers. For me it's just pointing out one more layer of it being more than just a nutjob doing nutjobby things.

edit on 24-7-2011 by coyotepoet because: spelling and cleaning

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I dont associate any of this with a ritualistic killing. You mean to tell me that the killer went around. "Ok, theres 1 dead, 2, 3, 4, 5,...etc" All the way till he attains a signifigant number? What if he thought he killed a person, but they had lived? What if he killed an extra person with a shot and didn't know it? I am sorry but to attribute this tragic event to ritual is absurd in my opinion. Some people are just nutjobs, nothing more and nothing less.

Read the paragraph just above your post:

There's also the high likelihood that he was Delta Level MK-Ultra programmed:

DELTA is known as “killer” programming and was originally developed for training special agents or elite soldiers (i.e. Delta Force, First Earth Battalion, Mossad, etc.) in covert operations. Optimal adrenal output and controlled aggression is evident. Subjects are devoid of fear and very systematic in carrying out their assignment. Self-destruct or suicide instructions are layered in at this level.

secretarcana.com...
edit on 23-7-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

Numerology is a purposeful art. The numbers are intentional, not random. If someone would commit an act based on mathematics, which is science, it is not by chance, ever. Everything is planned.

I feel that you are reaching and grasping at straws here. There is no mathematical or numerological agenda afoot here. Just a murderous psycho who butchered children like animals. A sick soulless and moral lacking idiot who wanted to play executioner.

Now there very well might be a political agenda behind this monster's actions, or possible he was even backed by certain factions, but the power of numbers aren't here. Numerology is never random, it is filled with purpose. That is the first law of numerology and astronomic occult arts.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Numerology is a purposeful art. The numbers are intentional, not random. If someone would commit an act based on mathematics, which is science, it is not by chance, ever. Everything is planned. I feel that you are reaching and grasping at straws here. There is no mathematical or numerological agenda afoot here. Just a murderous psycho who butchered children like animals. A sick soulless and moral lacking idiot who wanted to play executioner.

You seem awfully sure that this guy acted on his own, that he was just a "murderous psycho" acting on his own...kind of like Lee Harvey Oswald (who was definitely not the lone gunman.)

I agree that numerology is purposeful and intentional. Thus I explained in the post right above yours...

I would write the numbers in these terrorist attacks/mass shootings off as synchronicity as well except for the fact that almost every single one are coded with the same ritualistic numbers and date sequences and are very intentionally designed (anybody who has ever designed a ritual of any kind can tell you about the importance of intention.) They are designed on many levels as well: date, time, location (astrologically as well as latitude/longitude), and number dead/wounded to name a few. In some cases I have found coding straight down to the number of shots fired and the caliber of bullet as well as ages of shooter and victims.

I also pointed out the importance of the numbers in ritual based on someone elses comment-

When you see numbers in a certain sequence to represent ancient numerological knowledge, it is a part of a ritual of increasing power under a specific influence. There are multiple levels but the ritual is always at the heart of it all.

When it is obvious that ritualistic elements are in place it is not reaching at straws and is always designed very intentionally.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Are we sure he is a Mason? Has any lodge come forward and said, "Yes, he is one of us"? Looking at his photos tells me he must also be a scuba ninja. He could have purchased the Mason getup, trying to portray something he is not.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Have you seen this video?

www.youtube.com...

The scary thing about these statements, he claims he is not working alone.
www.thetotalcollapse.com...

In the 1,500 page dossier Breivik claims he was a member of group that intended to ‘seize political and military control of Western European countries and implement a cultural conservative political agenda’.

In it he said that more than a million people would be killed and added: ‘The time for dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed resistance has come’.

Brevik claims

edit on 24-7-2011 by burntheships because: fix video link

edit on 24-7-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I did see that, but it still does not mean he was a Mason. If this group he talks about exists, it is possible it is a rogue Masonic group, but it could also be all in his head.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I suppose its possible he just got ahold of some masonic clothing, dressed up and
had a photo shoot.

But, its not likely. Its more likely he is a mason.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join