It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian Assassin & Terrorist is a Freemason

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

JEWS use masons as a tool

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Very big motive...anyone who recognizes Palestine as it's own State IS marked for DEATH

I do not under any circumstances folks, hey I once worked on a kibbutz and I really enjoyed it, and Jesus is a freak too .
Palstine was an empty desert before the Israelis took possession in1948...and Stalin wasn't anti christian.

Life is strange.

Churchill prophesised the fate of Palestine, but the USA knew better and smelt oil and the A bomb.

Norway I hope you are a s strong as the Vikings.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

we are the vikings.

and we are a minority now

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ColdViking

I know ye being a word I dinee ne hoow te spell under a bootle of fine scootch whikey, boot the vikings were a pilllaging conquering race according to history at least?
So ye face something is warranted.
I once lay in a viking kings grave ( Iam sorry for this disrespect) in Bothal uk, it was dated in olde English to approx 8oo ad.
The vikings occupied large parts of England ,they are in fact our forefathers for some Englanders.
It os sad what has happenned, but replay what the Norwegian leader said' who was he talking to' it was no doubt not the islamists, so who?
Who wants to scare the poo out of the west, the west who think objectively in relation to Elf land?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I don't buy anything about that Facebook page.

And no one has to invent something after a fact- if something is planned you could put up a page before it, by days, weeks,months.

And no fundamental christian that I know of is heavy into trance music, or true blood and who in the world would LIST their stuff like "christian ...conservative" ..biggest bunch of crap I ever saw. And living in Norway he'd know pagans and Conan everywhere which is pretty darn pagan and that's fine but for a supposedly Christian fundamentalist? Not the same kind I know, that's for sure.

And the masons? Someone who likes Trance and True Blood and Conan with all their violence and boobs and sensuality would sit though boring low level freemason meetings?

Why does that guy vaguely resemble Julian Assange? And I say that as a person that looks a lot like this guy with a family that does, so it isn't that I am coming from another racial perspective that can't tell the differences between Nordic looking people.

Let's make us a villain. Like a paperdoll book, here's your template, now what are we going to 'put on him?'
None of this makes a lick of sense ot me. That facebook page looks like a huge red herring planted preplanned piece of art.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

He wasn't a terrorist, he was a spree shooter.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

He purposefully set out to cause severe terror.. he's, IMO, classed as nothing short of a terrorist.

How can anyone say he's not?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Maybe the whole bombing and shooting was a masonic ritual / sacrifice?

Ko3

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Maybe it's part of the Masonic agenda to spark a religious war between the Christians and Muslims which will engulf the world in panic/confusion and after the smoke clears, easily take over...Albert Pike....

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
my father in law is a mason

run for your lives !!!!!!!!!

he also posted on the internet. hey, which one of YOU is a killer ?

run for your lives !!!

we need to find out what his zodiac was before it's too late !!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColdViking
reply to post by 2012srb

JEWS use masons as a tool

We're all tools.

What gave you the idea that Masons are used by the Jews?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Since most of us will unknowingly be associating with freemasons, will visit shops owned by freemasons, maybe even be employed by freemasons and working alongside them, I dont see why this Noregian loon being a freemason is so newsworthy!
If he had been a librarian would we have a thread titled- Norwegian killer was a librarian...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
the story is just a cover up...the guy is a mason and is still alive, his identity was used to cover up that it was a islamic attack but this time without cia support so its not important to tell the people because if we would see the ugly truth that 2-3 guys can build a master bomb, let it explode in the inner city in front of gov buildings, get away and start to shoot children on a remote island...domestic terror is not preventable by war...and we know that cia is only producing "terror" as a reason for economic-based-wars or some direct political consequences like the TSA crap...

the police is still looking for at least a secound person...so the lone guneman-mason-mkultra theorie is not really working...and regarding a ritual: you can buy children and you set up a celebration...you do not just go out and shoot some...

edit on 23-7-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This just adds to the list of weird crimes involving Freemasons that look like brainwashing. The sword murder in New York involving actor and Freemason Michael Brea was just a few months ago, it was also very weird and may have been some sort of brainwashing.
www.nypost.com...

Also here is a good article comparing the recent Oslo massacre with the Dunblain massacre commited by Freemason Thomas Hamilton mentioned by a previous poster

Anders Behring Breivik and Thomas Hamilton Freemason link

Anders Behring Breivik who has been arrested for yesterday’s Oslo bombing and Utøya massacre and Thomas Hamilton of the 1996 Dunblane massacre both had links to the secret sect of Freemasonry....

Read more: www.economicvoice.com...

Freemasonry needs to be investigated in the US and Europe for evidence of the organization itself being involved in any planning of these crimes and any brainwashing.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You guys are funny with all this Masonic woo-woo.

There's an apron behind every tree.

Run away! Run away!
edit on 7/23/2011 by 2012srb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

Thanks for the useful and informative post. Have you actually looked into Thomas Hamilton, Michael Brea, William Morgan? These are just a few names that I suggest you look into. That or you are just a dis information troll.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Thanks for the useful and informative post. Have you actually looked into Thomas Hamilton, Michael Brea, William Morgan?

Okay, let's look at those numbers

Thomas Hamilton:
18 dead and 15 injured 18+15=33
3/13/1996 you have the 3 and 13 evident 3+1+3+1+9+9+6=32/5
15 of the victims were 5 yrs old, 1 was 6, one was 45 , one was 43

Michael Brea:
Killed his mom 11/24/2010 1+1+2+4+2+0+1+0=11

No numbers available for Morgan. Not pointing the fingers at Freemasons, but there are numerological fingerprints found at most of these that suggest ritual.

Other glaring examples:

Fort Hood Shooting: 13 dead, 30 injured (Here again the 3 and 13 are evident)
Columbine Massacre: 13 dead, 2 shooters+1 other (3) 3 and 13 again
Virginia Tech: 33 dead, 25 injured 33(6)+25(7) 6+7=13 33 and 13 again

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If he is a Freemason, it suggests he is not really a "Neo-Nazi" (i.e., National Socalist, "White Nationalist," etc.) . Freemasonry was suppressed under the Nazis, and I would assume that any true "neo-Nazi" would also be against it, as Hitler came down hard on Freemasonry in both theory and practice.

As I stated in the other thread, my guess is that his views are a hodge-podge of different ideas drawn from the right, including (but not limited to) some neo-Nazi beliefs. But any attempt to say "He is a [insert party name here]" is probably doomed.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

10 fingers + 10 toes = 20

Jesus died at 33.

There are 33 (official) Masonic degrees.

Masons like to wear aprons like Betty Crocker.

Does that make Betty Crocker a Mason?

No, she's a girl.

This conspiracy is SO technical.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

10 fingers + 10 toes = 20 Jesus died at 33. There are 33 (official) Masonic degrees. Masons like to wear aprons like Betty Crocker. Does that make Betty Crocker a Mason? No, she's a girl. This conspiracy is SO technical.

You obviously don't get how numerology figures into ritual. You also don't get that I wasn't blaming freemasonry. There are similarities however...the freemasons speak the numerological language of the Kabbalah (I'm not blaming the Jews with that, it's just a fact.) In fact, many if not all of the occultic secret societies speak the same language. It is foolish to blame it on one group or another at the same time it is obvious there are ritual magickal workings at play in these situations.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join