It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

150 human animal hybrids grown in UK labs: Embryos have been produced secretively for the past three

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Call me crazy, but I highly doubt that one or two embryos haven't been saved for further observation. "Oh don't worry, we destroy them all after a short time." Right. Maybe most, but I'm very skeptical of the "all" part.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Does anyone know of some ORGANIZED religious opposition to this stuff?

I mean, I'm purely of the belief that there is no fatherly sky being that is going to reach down and save your bacon because you pray -- mainly because he doesn't SAVE people in Ethiopia who probably deserve it more than the people who THINK they got their prayers answered.... I'm mostly a "I don't disbelieve it until I have proof but I don't believe it until I have proof" kind of guy.

... so I'm FOR a lot of science -- but I'm firmly against most of this corporate-led cloning, frankenfoods, and most of all -- human animal hybrids.

There are a lot of human genes being put in Pigs, so that their organs are more compatible for harvest. A lot of times -- this is merely to "sensitize the immune system" and isn't transferred to offspring, much less creating a mutant. But who is to say that some corporation, doesn't decide to make a "better product" and implant the genes in the ovum and BREED more human-pig hybrids to save money.

And to save even MORE MONEY, they can raise them outdoors -- rather than in a protected lab. Just like the Franken-plants that can cross-pollinate with other species.

>> Sure, sure, SOME companies may have standards -- but as we know, if there isn't strict oversight, SOMEBODY is going to cut corners.

>> I really hope we don't get some hybrid slave race, or abused creatures that are MORE aware of their situation. I already believe it is wrong to raise pigs for food -- because they are smarter than dogs and are AWARE of what is happening to them -- unlike Cows and Chickens.

>> But why aren't the religious groups showing more outrage? I'm sick of these anti-abortionists messing with women's rights, and the anti-stem-cell nuts who pretend to care about a few human cells while fertility clinics flush them in the millions every day -- to me MOST of the moral outrage from the Religious community, is about Social Engineering and NOT about true ethics. It's grand-standing to keep the faithful engaged and enraged.

But if anything could be considered "against God" -- it's human-animal hybrids.
Not that I don't think we might be better off as a species by recognizing MORE forms of intelligent life -- but, I'm worried about the abuse of these creatures while we grow up. I'm also REALLY worried about transgenic diseases that can gain a vector to humanity via these hybrids, which is a HUGE HEALTH RISK!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaiode1
Call me crazy, but I highly doubt that one or two embryos haven't been saved for further observation. "Oh don't worry, we destroy them all after a short time." Right. Maybe most, but I'm very skeptical of the "all" part.

The MAIN trouble is; that the Governments in Britain and the USA are more and more being compromised by corporate profit interests.

It's only one or two inspectors, or the head of the organization you need to bribe -- or maybe a judge and a politician.

>> AFTER you do such experiments -- you might destroy embryos in full view -- while you GROW others behind the scenes. After all -- you learn a LOT MORE with a more developed creature. And if you can raise new offspring from the adult -- you SAVE MONEY.

Isn't this all about making a buck after all? I expect that they will do whatever is PROFITABLE as long as the risks don't outweigh the rewards. And really, if BP can destroy the Gulf and merely spend less on politicians and commercials than they saved by NOT installing the proper safety equipment -- the RISKS are not really much of a disincentive, are they?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I reckon its kind of weird.

Other than that i dont know what to think about this...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If they're willing to let this be known. It begs the question: What are 'they' hiding out there? Gives me the shivers.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

capitalism works when there is demand

if you dont want one of the creatures, dont buy one, but ill take one super cat if they can make one.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i once watched a video on you tube (would link if i still could find it) that showed an extremely foul creature. it scared and disgusted me that much, that i quickly stooped viewing. i was thinking about it for a long time after. all i could come up with, that this must have been a chimera that must have been neglected or that escaped.

and contemplating on the mad mad expressions in the eyes of that creature i came to understand, that it was deeply in distress. i now think that these are abused creatures. so much love came up in my heart toward this creature. is there anything giving them some help? send them love and light, so they may find home soon. send love and light to their creators so they may act with caring consideration.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The embryos are destroyed weeks after conception, I dont see any ethical issue with this research. Hopefully it will bring some new therapies.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yeah I saw this in the papers today. WTF?

Seriously, right now that is the most I can add.

Makes you wonder if the guy talkin about the armless man lookin through his window wasn't hoaxing... Although I am pretty sure he was.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

What if they make an animal capable of doing hard work 24h a day without a break? What if that hybrid is destinated to live in a horrible pain, something like the white tiger?

I wouldn't believe the 'we are just studying diseases' affirmation. I doubt they do that for the sake of helping humans, and, if they were capable of curing a disease, they would be capable of making another kind of product; one focused on another kind of commerce. Apple didn't stop at Mac, right?

This has been 'secret for the past three years'. Who knows what else is being developed down there.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
The embryos are destroyed weeks after conception, I dont see any ethical issue with this research. Hopefully it will bring some new therapies.

Indeed but I can't help but wonder if someone somewhere has let these things grow to see what happens. What do you think?
edit on 23-7-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
When you look at all the known"secret"facilities around the world,then realize they are not the real secret places but the old ones,you could begin to think that maybe certain powers-gov or corporate,may have been doing this kind of research,and beyond for decades.

Look at the ideas in films such as "the island"or "THX 1138"
That's the kind of stuff they do in real secret places,where this is no sunlight or laws.

Where maybe generations of strange unnatural beasties have been raised.
The newspapers skim only the surface.
When they should be looking deep underground IMO.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by BrnBdry
A wise person will chose not to create life. People only create life out of their own selfishness. If people all "got it", they would be smart not to have children.

Really? We create life to perpetuate the species. Would you really go back in time, and ask your parents not to create you, because you don't want to die...even though you were dead before they created you? That sucks, you must not be living a happy life. I'm enjoying the break from being dead, personally. And I'm glad we gave our children that break too.

Absolutly I would go back in time and ask my parents NOT to have me.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This reminds me of the Resident Evil Umbrella Corporation.

Truly sickening, what has humanity become?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

If you are 1/4 human are you human? It makes for interesting questions. How much human DNA do you need to be human?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The Illuminati keep playing Anunnaki and the occult history repeats itself. As far as those ancient genetic chimeras (minotaurs, centaurs, harpies, gorgons, satyrs...) motivated the Anunnaki elite on wiping off the entire planet and all life forms, by triggering a flood, I wonder if our civilization is heading to the same fate...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
I pity the souls in these experiments , leaving the in between life to be used as an experiment...cold heartless human thugs, dressed up as scientists.

Do unto others...these research facists leave the second part out of the equation.

These things are none the wiser. The brain is in very early stages so it cannot think or know whats going on and won't feel any pain at that early stage.

What do you think us humans killing cows and sheep to serve up in McDonalds or in an expensive restaurant?
edit on 23-7-2011 by JayUK20 because: Typo

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Remember that book by Branton ......was it about the Dulce base. I remeber he talked of seeing cages and cages of humans used to produce food...and drugs testing...screaming for help miles beneath the underground base.

He talked of see human-animal hybdrids. The only one I remember was a human-butterfly/moth.

I can see this having gone on for years and years in the past.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsmith88
The fact that anyone would create a living being with the intention of terminating it is sick.

That's what animal rights activists said too, but the mix of the human DNA is truly diabolical. Consider the theory that somewhere in the distant past of our evolution, aliens interacted, and mixed their DNA with human DNA creating a hybrid alien/human. This is very difficult especially for Christians to accept because of what the bible says about the creation of man by God. But consider this...God creates man, aliens who have a different path than we do come to this planet and capture humans(primitive man) and mix their DNA with the human primitives, creating a hybrid. They then use these hybrids as worker slaves...

Oh yes, and if we want to get really freaky about this, add the human/animal mix to the brew. It has been said by spiritual seers that during the time of Atlantis, scientists were quite advanced technologically, but their spiritual growth was stunted, and they created these hybrids, which included mermaids(fish/human creations) and the pig(human and who knows what). So all this time people may have been eating human/animal hybrids and not even realize it. It is said that this abomination may have been one reason for the flooding of Atlantis(flood of Noah).
edit on 23-7-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

If you are 1/4 human are you human? It makes for interesting questions. How much human DNA do you need to be human?

The one-drop rule? Homeopathic rule?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join