It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

150 human animal hybrids grown in UK labs: Embryos have been produced secretively for the past three

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This is horrible and the discussion if this is ethical is truly inhumane. Sounds like noah time with the Giants who were also fornicating with animals. intresting . we are in the last days

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

You believe in unicorns too huh?

This is to understand genetic diseases, are you all so ignorent?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Do the ATS members who fall on the "scientific inquiry" side of this issue really, truly believe that TPTB can be trusted to follow the "rules" of their study? Even if you believe that "termination" at two weeks endows this endeavor as scientific learning only and is not a moral quicksand?

I understand the debate between this as "ok" science and that of it as a moral wrong. My concern is broader - look at where we are today with Monsanto and the issues of our genetic tankering with plants - not even bringing up Einstein's great discoveries and how they were ultimately used not just to serve, but also destroy mankind. I don't think even the most talented and knowledgeable conspiracy ATS member could even imagine the bounds of destruction that this scientific could bring. My problem is not with science. It is with our current culture's trackrecord of how it ultimately implements what it learns.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i think this thread has blown this way out of proportion, they are experimenting with this to try to create cures for terminal diseases (some animals dont get certain diseases). the embryos are destroyed within 14 days, thats long before they become a 'being'. and even so, who cares, if they can cure diseases such as cancer and HIV dont you think its worth it. the lives of millions of people compared to a few undeveloped mutant embryos.....

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyFox

You believe in unicorns too huh?

This is to understand genetic diseases, are you all so ignorent?

What tolerance you have! Maybe you should become a teacher.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

splice....weird movie

art imitates life here...though they dont (i guess ) completely develop the embryo.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Please don't take fear mongering tabloid The Daily Mail too seriously....

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Pure Evil ! why do ya think were in the boat were in,Only a moron thought this was a good idea,why didnt that jackass in Norway go and blow that place up instead of hurting innocent people! Because he was a nut also! Gee wiz lets just allow a homegrown reptoid army to materialize! Remember Folks whatever good was said to come from this you can bet your life a government will allow the opposite, I bet it costs UK taxpayers a Trillion ,While they get nothing but grief

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
Do the ATS members who fall on the "scientific inquiry" side of this issue really, truly believe that TPTB can be trusted to follow the "rules" of their study? Even if you believe that "termination" at two weeks endows this endeavor as scientific learning only and is not a moral quicksand?

Yeah, we all know our creations never make it out of our control.

I can see that Newman in Jurassic Park stealing the embryos scene in my head right now...
edit on 23-7-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Gee. I wonder where they came up with this idea? Maybe our alien "friends" are trying to share some of their techniques with us. This supposedly has been going on for quite some time in this country to (Dulce).

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Come on, don't be a flatliner and spoil all the fun.

I'm preparing to fight an army of ManBearPig warriors as we speak, if you take that threat away, we will be lax and they'll take us by surprise...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I'd rather be a teacher of science than a preacher of lies, which is what all religion and spirituality is based on.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Come on, don't be a flatliner and spoil all the fun.

I'm preparing to fight an army of ManBearPig warriors as we speak, if you take that threat away, we will be lax and they'll take us by surprise...

Fair enough.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

True words, but stories like this have been floating around in the 'alternative media' for many years now. And, as with anytime there is a news release of this type, I look for the sucker punch as to why now. That may be a result of all the negativity floating around the ether these days.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Life happens. If they create the life, they can choose to allow that life to continue. After it does, who is to say it will allow us to continue.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsmith88
The fact that anyone would create a living being with the intention of terminating it is sick.

Um, everyone dies at some point, and everyone knows this...... so doesn't the statement above apply to you or I if we were to decide to have a child? Cause in a sense, we are deciding to create life, just so it will eventually die.

A wise person will chose not to create life. People only create life out of their own selfishness. If people all "got it", they would be smart not to have children.
edit on 23-7-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
A wise person will chose not to create life. People only create life out of their own selfishness. If people all "got it", they would be smart not to have children.

Really? We create life to perpetuate the species. Would you really go back in time, and ask your parents not to create you, because you don't want to die...even though you were dead before they created you? That sucks, you must not be living a happy life. I'm enjoying the break from being dead, personally. And I'm glad we gave our children that break too.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

That makes me sick, humans trying to play the role of God...seriously know your place

Most likely I will get alot of negative replies because I used the G word

edit on 23-7-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by salty_wagyu
This is as disgusting as Fallen angels mating with women and giving birth to the nephilim, then we had the great flood wipe them out. We really are living in the days of Noah, end times must be round the corner.

you're right we have ancient stories of human animal /watcher hybrids and we have been saying it's all fairy tales
what is not discussed is that the watchers of the Book of Enoch made no distinction between animals and human women,all flesh of Earth was the same to them.Zeus mating with cows? Women mating with Swans that were gods in disguise
guess it's no fairytale

then we found out out that an ancient super civilization probably did this to us,

welcome to to the Future/Past

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

plum island is moving to the center of the U.S. (Kansas City) it's believed the move is being made as

it is a better geographic starting point for the spreading a disease.

I'm interested in seeing what happens when you put human stem cells in a primate brain

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join