It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

150 human animal hybrids grown in UK labs: Embryos have been produced secretively for the past three

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I have had a little trouble understanding what you say, because it seems us sociopathic members are truly ignorant ,but I doubt what you say is indeed the outcome.

It may be more subtle than a human wearing stripes, but it is a perversion of evolution?

Ethics are like morals and I commend you on trying to educate the sociopathic, but you know sociopaths are proud of their condition don't you?
You imagine Hitler didn't know he had caused suffering to millions?
Personally I die a little inside when animals suffer , I can't go there period.
But some do not care, it will take God to show them the truth of suffering.
Personally I think some on here are just playing the devils advocate.
But you may be right.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

i knew it would be something boring like this, but seriously if they destroy the embryo after 14 days, how can anything be certain about what would develop after those 14 days unless they are not destroying them after 14 days? i am asking out of interest.

don't worry i do not really believe a half man half horse would be the result, but interms on how they would develop how can you/they be so certain if they are not allowed to develop past 14 days?
edit on 23-7-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Everything I think about the possibility of making human hybrids, it reminds me of a painting by
Andrea MANTEGNA called Minerve chassant les Vices Du Jardin de la Vertu (1502)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I don't know if anybody brought this up but this creepily reminds me of the movie "Splice". The scene where he had sex with the female which then mutated into a male and raped and impregnated the other scientist is spooky. I mean what if these scientist take any of these replicated chimera's home... Chimeras do scare the hell outta me and as person who holds a B.S. in biochemistry I still think I would love to do this in a lab. Should that scare me even more? Maybe I'll just dig in the dirt and grow some anthrax colonies... O # FEMA is watching me now lol

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I say its about time we get to play god, after all isnt that what "god" did with us? Im sure I just pissed off a bunch of christians.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ray1850
I say its about time we get to play god, after all isnt that what "god" did with us? Im sure I just pissed off a bunch of christians.

Perhaps God gave us a playground and we simply played with ourselves and forgot we supposed to go to class?
Christians are not all easily offended, there is but one God, and he can speak to you about your post in his own time.
I sense anger, but thats ok, you are not alone,

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Fantastically dark... yet enlightening post...briliant in my humble opinion.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Wow, the X-men, for real. Or the A-men or Amen or alpha males. Genetic manipulation has been tried for thousands of years already. Anubis, Osiris, Seth, Nephys, Isis,..... the crodile headed guy, the serpent headed guy, ... oops sorry thats satan, isn't that what we been told? read into the gods of egypt, the cup of KRST, more over the mythology of osiris and isis, when seth ,or better known now as cain and able, kills osiris and isis ( who is a virgin) has to go picking up all his body parts from the nile execpt his phalus ( dick) which was eaten by a fish, so isis has to go fashion herself osiris's phalus, or she went and collected as much spirit or seed or sperm or genetic material so she could conceive horus to avenge, the righteous one who walks on water and heals the sick, and has 12 apostles..... hey aint that jesus? mary? lolololol KRST,... Christ, Son of god, son of man, the cup of KRST, the holy grail. there is truth and wisdom behind mythology, its top secret tho. haha

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by salty_wagyu

Salty, i completely agree with you! God help us all. I dont think we should be mixing DNA of human and Animals i dont see how the outcome could come out good at all. Animals went from food to pets and now to mates LOL Thats definately Frightening!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
humans cross breeding with other animals the church would never stand for that but what if these cross bread animals human thingys wer raised by nazies then that would be bad i dot think things are naturaly evil or what ever evil they are just mad it likes me and not them

Actually, that's not true.

At least a decade ago under the previous Pope, the church deemed that the creation of a slave race would be ok.

Since the creatures/beings were not human there were no issues with exploiting them.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/722ebacee834.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I find this type of work fascinating, and I'm sure many other countries are doing this type of work as well, along with even more ethically ambiguous work. And, out of all the countries in the world, which would you like to see on the cutting-edge of this type of research?

For me, I don't see anything ethically wrong with what they are doing. Its odd, yes, but evil? I don't think so. This view of scientists as cardboard cut-outs of nasty, insane lab-tinkerers, conspiring with the government and media to destroy the poor people of the world is ridiculous and depressing. Sure, a few have some hard core ego issues, (at least in my experience), but they generally are working their asses off to find data that can be used to benefit man-kind, not to destroy it.

I do wonder, though, as we advance, how these ethics issues will be resolved in our future.
edit on 23-7-2011 by AlphaBetaGammaX because: grammar

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Just because man is capable of doing a thing doesn't mean he should do it.

Doing a thing does not make it right.

We are all capable of murder.

That doesn't mean we should murder.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaBetaGammaX

We are meddling with the fundamental structure of life itself.

You don't think this is dangerous?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by obzerver

That brought to mind this clip from Lord of the Rings

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
As in the Days of Noah

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If those research are necessary to develop better medicine for human being, then i will agree with scientists and their methods.
But if this is only playing and seeing how far we can go, and research itself haven't any value then i completely disagree.

Every research needs a clear purpose, especially if messing with definition of life.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It's a military tool.

You create some crazy Phoenix, mythological chinese bird...or human/animal hybrid.....air drop it in China and they will drop their guns and run.

Man now can be a GOD.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
i dont get how ethics gets played into this, we are all animals. if we can create some kind or smart dog or bird, imagine the possibilities. what if we could grow wings, imagine human flight. cat eyes for night vision, dog nose for smell, improved hearing, animals have so much to offer genetically. the only things stopping us are funds and ppl saying playing god is wrong.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Reminds me of a cyberpunk SciFi book I once read by Jeff Noon called "Vurt", where humans had become five species, due to DNA manipulation and interbreeding. One of the races was called "Dog", for obvious reasons.

Definitely a good read... once heard it described as "Blade Runner" cross "Trainspotting".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join