It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rasmussen POLL :: Ron Paul 37% :: Obama 41%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Rasmussen POLL :: Ron Paul 37% :: Obama 41%

Finally some REALLY GOOD NEWS for a Friday... Happy Weekend!!! (Although, Sympathy For The Nords Today)

Friday, July 22, 2011

Congressman Ron Paul may be a long shot to win the Republican presidential nomination, but he runs competitively with [s]President[/s] Obama right now.

[color=# 00BFFF]Link #1 Rasmussen
[color=#00BFFF]Link #2 Fun Time
[color=#00BFFF]Link #3 Some Proof for Link #2 (Also, scroll about half way down to view the stamp)

With some of the tradgic news going on yesterday & today... I found this story to be a silver lining.

Don't forget to take the time to look up Ron Paul if you aren't already aware of some of the great sites showing off his Patriotic and Constitutional values!!! [color=#00BFFF]ZOMG! Ron Paul Site

Ron Paul FtW!!! o/

Joseph Farah: "Barack Obama's Aug. 2 deadline for raising the debt limit is as phony as his Aug. 4 birthday."

edit on 7·22·11 by DrMattMaddix because: adding a quote

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Surely the percentage for approval of Ron Paul will increase,it just has to!

I hope it does anyways.

That sure is some good news though for a change.

Cheers

edit on 22-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I see that 41% of folks who responded to this vote are bigger idiots than words can describe.

Go Ron [color=cyan]Paul!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It's great that Ron Paul is getting the recognition and popularity that he should've gotten in 2008. I hope this trend continues as it will make next year's elections interesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
personally i would have like to see that higher

just goes to show that people are tired of the status quo democrats and republicans.

paul is nothing like either one hence he will be getting my vote hopefully he makes it and gets the nomination.

paul has the biggest uphill battle and if this country was still about fairness and the little guy that wins agianst all odds

paul would be potus in 2012.

pray for his win fake it if you have to we need a real solution to this country and its paul.
edit on 22-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
although I very much like Ron Paul, Ramussen is well known as a right leaning pollster ....... & not very reliable or reflective of America as a whole. in fact Fox uses them regularly. that should tell you everything.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
You guys might want to quit breathing so hard and investigate how the process works -- he is chanceless.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Keeping aside the birther part that you added to your OP, I am rather surprised that Ron Paul is getting a lower percentage than Obama. I'd figure most republican presidential candidates would be getting higher then him? This tends to be the case for many presidents at this period of their administration.

I think Paulers, ATSers should stop relying on Polls to boost Ron Pauls chances as president. We saw the whole polls and donations hype during the previous elections, and what happened? Ron Paul gained a mere 4% of the republican primaries. He has to market himself to the conservative bases.... and according to the level of votes, he hasn't convinced enough. Maybe because he'll actually move to dismantle fundamental programmes like medicare, medicaid, social security, and I don't think conservatives could seriously stomache this. They say they want this to happen, when it's a on a forum or among their tea parties, but they wouldn't want to actually go through with it.

You have to seriously ask yourself what exactly turns many republican voters off of Ron Paul. I don't buy this arguement that he is not being equally exposed. Most folks I know are republican leaning, they KNOW who he is, they just don't want to vote for him.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Americans, do yourselves and the rest of the world a big favour. Make Ron Paul your next President.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Im voting for ron paul, I say give him his shot, what else can we lose? A few more trillion?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Why are you surprised? Fox news regularly puts out disinformation and sometimes outright lies about Ron Paul, and lets face it, they are the propaganda channel for mainstream repubs. I honestly believe the Fox News wing of the republican party would rather have another obama term before a Paul presidency.

Ron Paul/Pat Buchanan 2012

edit on 23-7-2011 by Count Chocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
For Ron Paul's numbers to go up he needs more mainstream face time to get his message out to a larger percentage of the public. Maybe his campaign team needs to do a 30 minute prime-time spot and get him out to more of the public.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
How did they get the Obama numbers...Hold a seance?

top topics

join