It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on Malachi Martin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Good day.

Recently I have been studying and listening to audio of Malachi Martin. I read all the time that he was an Illuminati puppet and was planted to lead those who listened to him away from the truth. He claimed that Satan had invaded the Catholic Church and that it's self destruction was imminent. It appears that thus far all of his claims have come true.

My question is for the skeptics of Father Martin. What makes you think he was a plant and what evil agenda was he trying to promote? I take everything he said at face value and as truthful. Granted he did write books for profit, but I believe that he had to leave the church in order to expose the corruptions within.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

Dear Jdawg9909,

Interesting post. I have wondered about him also ever since I found out about him. I was late to the game and only discovered him because of Rev. Gabriele Amorth (the chief Vatican exorcist for decades) who also claimed that the church had been infiltrated. In fact Rev. Amorth said that there were Bishops and Cardinals that practiced Satanism. Pretty disturbing if true and it does collaborate what Martin said.

Quick history to show my biases. Born Catholic, raised Catholic, became an agnostic at 12, became a Christian at 24. Was trained by Jesuits and received the necessary sacraments. I have a friend who is a Deacon within the Catholic church, he is one of the most honorable, decent and honest people I know. He told me, in person, that the church was telling them to teach that God was dead (not literally, the gnostic perspective - God created us and left us on our own), this is absolutely not the dogma that I was taught 30 plus years ago.

There is a long history of gnostics attempting to steer Catholic doctrine. Perhaps because I have been away from Catholicism for so long the changes are more apparent to me. There is a group (they have some YouTube videos) calling themselves the Catholic Investigative Agency (CIA) that are also saying that the Catholic church has been subverted.

For those interested in the book of Revelations, it says in the end times there will be a falling away and the church will be destroyed. Well, the church isn't doing so well right now and the Catholic church has begun selling old churches to help pay for the law suits. Just some thoughts.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hello friend,

I appreciate your response. Catholic herel, though I have lost some faith. As a child I would go to a small country church. It was a great experience with a real sense of community. Now I drive by that church and it has a for sale sign in the front of it. The once beautiful stained glass windows have been replaced with plexi glass.
My faith has not been lost, rather my faith in the institution, namely those who run it. The business side of religion, though it has always been there, has reared it's ugly head. The message is still pure, but the messengers have become tainted. Always remember that, it helps to keep faith.

As for Father Martin, I find him an interesting character. It is too bad that he is no longer with us and perhaps his demise says more to the truth he was telling than anything else could. I deeply believe that he was murdered. He knew many of the church secrets, including the third secret of Fatima. He also denounced and criticized Vatican 2 in public and many people had listened to him.

Luckily his audio and interviews live on. I think that the end times are near and await Antichrist. Just remember this world is but a test to get to the next and be whole and fearless in faith. The spiritual battle is also starting to rear it's ugly head into the physical world.

edit on 22-7-2011 by Jdawg9909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909

My faith has not been lost, rather my faith in the institution, namely those who run it.

The message is still pure, but the messengers have become tainted.

He knew many of the church secrets, including the third secret of Fatima. He also denounced and criticized Vatican 2 in public and many people had listened to him.

I think that the end times are near and await Antichrist. Just remember this world is but a test to get to the next and be whole and fearless in faith. The spiritual battle is also starting to rear it's ugly head into the physical world.

edit on 22-7-2011 by Jdawg9909 because: (no reason given)

Dear Jdawg9909,

I am shocked that nobody else has responded to your thread. I gave it a flag and had already given you a star. I am so glad to know that your faith has not been lost. While Vatican 2 may be problematical for some Catholics, I recommend you read about the "Land O'Lakes statement" where the Catholic Universities basically said they no longer had to follow the direction of the church. In the United States that was the true beginning of the end for the Catholic church.

As for what you say about the message and messengers, I couldn't agree more.

As for his death, all I read said he died of a brain hemorrhage. He would have been 78. I do understand his last book was supposed to be his most controversial and it was supposed to have been about how the church was being used as a tool of the new world order.

As for the end times, I think we are only seeing "birth pangs". I would expect things to get better before the Antichrist has any authority. Your last statement is fascinating, "The spiritual battle is also starting to rear it's ugly head into the physical world." What a fascinating observation, I agree; but, would love to hear you expand on it. Peace.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

There is no doubt that you understand already that Antichrist is a mindset which will culminate into a physical being, which is said to already be alive and breathing on this planet. Though this being might not realize that he is the embodiment, the mindset is already very real. Look at the wars(blood sacrifices), the environmental movement(pagan earth worship), abortion and contraception(lost souls), and basic moral decline worldwide. Now look at the corruption within the Church. The Church is on self destruction mode, which it is programmed to do, so it may rebuild into the one true church and return to God's glory.

So I tell you that the mindset of Antichrist is now upon us and many live it now. A godless, animal existence. A worship of physical pleasure and wealth.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Dear Jdawg9909,

"Now look at the corruption within the Church. The Church is on self destruction mode, which it is programmed to do, so it may rebuild into the one true church and return to God's glory. " What an amazing insight. Yes, the church was destined to fail, it says so in the bible. Unlike any other religion, Christianity speaks of it's own demise. Pretty insightful on their part. Do you not find that interesting? A religion that says it will be eliminated. That the truth will be suppressed, all other religions say that they will prove themselves. I find this fascinating.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hmmm funny you mention Malachi Martin, I just got an old , autographed copy , of his book titled " Wind Swept House " .

This is the book where he describes a " Black Mass " .

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Dear Max_TO,

Tell us, how does he describe the ritual?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Fisrt just let me say, there are good christians in every church. With that said, The Catholic church was infultrated at its true formation. When Emporor Constantine got his grubby lil hands on it. I would also like to point out I am not a gnostic christian.

Imho, I believe chatholic doctorine goe's against the very words of Jesus. Not blaiming all catholic's for this.
My foster Mom was a catholic and I was raised so too. I am blaiming those who have the power. I am sorry but
their fruits show them to be evil hearted (the ones controling it, not you).

The book of Revelation's points right to them as being the great harlot. (ONce again not you)
Btw, I have no idea who Malachi Martin is. I just thought I should be honest about that.
I dont know if that gives me less credence in you're eye's or not.

I hope you will be able to find what you are looking for.

Lotza Luv 2 U

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear Jdawg9909,

"Now look at the corruption within the Church. The Church is on self destruction mode, which it is programmed to do, so it may rebuild into the one true church and return to God's glory. " What an amazing insight. Yes, the church was destined to fail, it says so in the bible. Unlike any other religion, Christianity speaks of it's own demise. Pretty insightful on their part. Do you not find that interesting? A religion that says it will be eliminated. That the truth will be suppressed, all other religions say that they will prove themselves. I find this fascinating.

I would just like to say. Its just not the catholic church but all man made church's. I dont believe any of us truly have it right. It will take the 2 witnesses to set us straight in our ways.
Also revelations talks about the true pure church hidden away, that is being tooken care of by GOD and Jesus themself. So it is out there somewhere. Still looking.

Looking forward to seeing where the rest of this thread heads, If you 2 ever show back up.

new topics

top topics

join