It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ever find those forgotten masonic secrets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I'd hate to have to come up with substitutes while I search for the real thing. Anybody experimented with the egyptian kingmaking elixr?

arc

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Is that the one used to take the soul of the old king to orion and the soul of the new one there and back? And what do you reckon was in that elixer?

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
What the hell does this have to do with Masonry? NOTHING

Go read "The Enduring Legacy" or something, and read the sources there, that's a great place to start at the "secrets of Freemasonry".

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
What is an "elixr"?

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
As for what this has to do with freemasonry, read The Hiram Key by Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas. As a reply to the question of this thread.....there is too little info about what this was to try to recreate it, and besides, it obviously didnt work too well.....

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I tryed it once.... It makes a deliscious dipping sauce...

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Saturn "The Hiram's Key" is really pretty worthless as far as a source of Masonic Information.

Once you go past the Templars you have gone too far, masonry didn't exist then.

"The Hiram's Key" in my opinion is good as toilet paper, or a door stop, or some fuel for a fire, but it costs more than all of the normal products for such purposes, so I do not waste my time purchasing it.

Although one would say it isn't too far off either, it's just not a good source of information, much like reading the children's bible stories, and thinking you understand Christianity.

Not good...

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
"I will always hail, ever conceal, and never reveal the secrets of Freemasonry"

Never believe anything a Freemason tells you about Freemasonry. They are sworn to conceal the facts. Why would you listen to a person who takes an oath to conceal the facts?

The original 9 Knights Templar were converted to an ancient religion while in Palestine. This religion was practiced in Egypt, and used stonemason terminology as a metaphor. they revered a group of predecessors referred to as The Builders.

And the secrets of Freemasonry are NOT lost. They are concealed from the majority of Freemasons. 99%+ of Freemasons are in the dark. The fraction of a percent at the very top who have proven "worthy" get the full story.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Researcher you're just pretty ignorant. (pats you on the head).

Stonemasonry and Templar knights didn't merge until after 1307, and they merged in Scotland.

The Templars learned a lot of "non-catholic" knowledge, and preserved it in ritual, this is passed on to Masonry.

It never ever had a link to anything before the Templars.

And if you want to use the "never trust a mason" thing, well then you can shut up and stop trying to learn about us, because you'll never know.

If you say don't listen to the math teacher he's a retard.

Do you think you'll ever learn math?

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
5, my math teachers did not swear an oath to conceal the secrets of math.

The Templars did not "merge" with Stonemasons. They used stonemason guilds to meet in secret after the suppression of the order. Trade guilds were the only place you could legally meet in secret in that era.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Like I said, you have much reading to do.

First, before the 16th Century, the Math teachers did swear to secrecy.

Did this change the truth any? No.

The Pythagoras "cult" even killed people who tried to tell "the world" about the Pythagora's Theorum.

Now, Templars did merge with stonemasonry it is evident in western Scottland.

Killmartin Church in Argyll has dozens of Templar graves that are scorned with some of the working tools in Masonry.

Showing that they put down their swords and took up a different trade.

Which they had to do for there was no way they could fight the church, that would not only be futile, but it would mean they were going against G-d, which they weren't.

top topics

join