It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Cop Video Yet!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This was a very refreshing video and the Officer in this video certainly seems to be a true professional and a real Gentleman. This was really a nice thing to see compared to what we usually see from Police Officers.

That being said, I do not believe there are any real "good police" out there. Sure... he was really cool in this video but my question is, what will this cop do when he is a witness to a fellow Officer who is violating his oath and breaking the law himself? Will he keep his mouth shut and go along to get along? Or will he instead fight to the end of the earth and make sacrifices to make sure Officers who are corrupt or violate their oaths are brought to accountability. That to me is the measuring stick to a "good cop" or a "bad cop".

I do however thank you for this video. It certainly helps to give some us a measure of hope.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yes he handled himself well.

Did anyone but me notice that he looked older than most of the out of control punk cops?

Perhaps the Kid Cops should work with wooden guns for a decade or so until they grow up and learn to respect those who don't wear a blue uniform.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There are plenty of good cops out there but a video titled good cop doesn't get as many hits as one titled rouge cop. Here's another good cop.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think the most relevant point has been missed. The cop was also a Marine. He doesn't have to be rude or insulting. That comes with the training and also the mindset the Marines drill into you. He could've dropped that guy with his own gun if he had a mind to. No badge required. I have thought that maybe this was the problem with some of the other cops in the bad cop videos, is that they are just as scared of what an unknown person -may- or -could- do. They don't have the training to handle the very stressful situations that can and do occur. They don't use videos like this in their training..they use the bad videos of cops dieing and getting shot......you get the idea

Star and Flag OP Nice Find

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

We studied this one at the academy...he IS NOT a "Good Cop"...look closely....he doesnt turn on his video until he has already approached the driver and seen that he was dealing with an unstable personality...he returns to the car and activates his cam and then starts provoking the man...infuriating him,poking at him..no,,,this trooper isnt a good guy...hes an a*shole

top topics

<< 1   >>

join