It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier the reincarnation of Jesus?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I am not saying that any of this is true or that I actually believe it, but what if BM is the reincarnation of Jesus.....or anyone else happens to be the reincarnation of Jesus?

Would we believe if anyone at all claimed such a thing? No matter whom made such a claim, it would not be believed at all. I hope the BM camp realizes this!

I wonder what John Lear would say about this! Zorgon, you can find out, cant you?

Zorgon is a freak. not a well reapected poster.

I may not subscribe to everything Zorgon says, but he is a well-respected member and has much more insight into things we are not privy to. A little respect would go a long way!

edit on 22-7-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I wonder what John Lear would say about this! Zorgon, you can find out, cant you?

I'll ask him for ya

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Well that made me laugh!
The Bible also warned of false claims and stuff. If Christ comes back we will all know and witness it at the same time. After 2,000 years i am not holding out much hope for that. Unless of course the Bible simply meant First Contact
Billy Mier is JC? More like at the very least a deluded fool or at worst in need of mental health support and treatment.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This doesn't surprise me. Just like everyone else who has visitations from these so-called Pleiadians it always leads to this. I read his contact reports as well as the Talmud of Jmmanuel and could clearly see the demonic deception that was being played on Meier. It's the same deception that is being played on all those who are receiving these visitations from so-called alien races. And that is, to trick people into believing a lie by claiming they are our creator, and to slander the name of Christ.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Who is Jesus?

Just askin for clarification.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
How dare he !! I AM JESUS !!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Perhaps the link below may help to clarify the claims Billy Meier is a reincarnation of Jesus:

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

And here are two short excerpts from this link:

-"According to defamation's by antagonists, "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier is allegedly claiming to be a direct reincarnation of Jesus Christ.
This defamation is nothing more than a primitive lie and despicable imputation!"

-"Billy Meier is truly NOT the reincarnation of JESUS CHRIST; and he has never made such a claim".

There is time to always seek out the truth in all forms, for in actual truth a change to one's life is present and knowledge that is gained is applied to one's life. When one assumes untruth to be actual truth because someone else said so, this degrades the overall thought processes that bring true happiness and abundance into a persons life through the following of the untruthful demoralizing thinking of others on a path of self-destruction. Truth shall truly set you free when it is actual correct truth. If anyone here has time to read "Clarification of a Defamatory Claim" then perhaps a simple truth shall be known and the untruth shall be gone forever. This website also speaks about other 'truth' about Billy Meier. If you have the time it may be absolutely worth reading..

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
When I started seeing one of his saucers look like a trash can lid, I got skeptical.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Think of what the implications are? think of what we’re saying? we sound like we’re nuts, because the implications of what we’re saying are HUGE. The ignorant population could never accept it so that’s why they’re SO quick to laugh it off. Once most people wake up and realize, they’re shocked and they start screaming at everyone to wake up.. and therefore they look like wackos to the average joe so everyone ignores them.

I didn’t believe it at first, but after all the research, it’s overwhelming.

I don't think you sound like you're nuts.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I dont deny Billy is a complete fraud, but he would have made good money from this not to mentions all the hot women he would of slept with.

Michael Horn is creepy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join