It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier the reincarnation of Jesus?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wow...now the Meier camp is claiming Billy is a reincarnation of Jesus!

theyflyblog.com...

Here's an excerpt:

The first thing to say is that this claim is utterly impossible, since there was no person named “Jesus Christ” who lived about 2,000 years ago. “Jesus Christ” is the fictionalized version of a real human being named Jmmanuel (pronounced the same as Emmanuel of Immanuel).

Having declared this distinction, it can be stated, as a matter of fact, that the actual claim is that Meier is indeed the reincarnation* of Jmmanuel, as well as a certain number of other specific prophets said to be in this lineage. It must also be acknowledged that the information substantiating this claim will not be well received, thought through and/or accepted by many people.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Either someone is deliberately trying to put folks off the Meier material or..... they are truly nuts.

Disinformation or lunatics. You decide.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it's his own spokesman's blogsite... The e-mail notification with the link came from Michael Horn himself...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think the Billy Meier contingent is suffering from mass delusion.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Haha a reincarnation of jesus.

Silly,silly people...lol

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'm pretty sure it's his own spokesman's blogsite... The e-mail notification with the link came from Michael Horn himself...

I see. They are nuts then. The scary thing is, lots of people will take this BS seriously.

"So pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cos there's bugger all down here on Earth." ~ Eric Idle (Galaxy Song, from the Monty Python movie, The Meaning of Life)

edit on 22/7/11 by Pimander because: add youtube

edit on 22/7/11 by Pimander because: Oops!

edit on 22/7/11 by Pimander because: sorted it at last

edit on 22/7/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

This would explain all those predictions he published after the fact and made money on!

Simply amazing!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
first of all.... hes 74, if he was the reincarnation of jesus he wasted a heck of a lot of time, whats he gunna do now? turn water into prune juice?

maybe the ufo hoaxing buisness isn't going too well so hes hopping on the biblical doomsday hoaxing bandwagon.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is an intriguing development in the long, disappointing story of a hoax and its US publicist. I have no real doubt that Meier himself knows that he has long been a hoaxer, and I'd always assumed that Horn was in on it.

Now, it looks as though Horn has come to believe - or maybe believed all along - that Meier is something really special. Just how confused and misguided can one man become?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Idea: Let's nail him to the cross and test his theory.

too far perhaps

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This really isn't a new claim or statement from the cult - it's been around for years. Not surprisingly, it did little to detract the brain dead followers and supporters.

In all actuality, it's no more absurd and pathetic than the rest of the case.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It's just like the Adamski case I think. A bit of truth and a lot of lies and hoaxes to cover it up.
Personally I think that both Adamski and Meier had contact with the Nazi UFOs and their occupants. Either the Germans themselves or under pressure of TPTB, the Venusian/Pleiadian was invented to divert the masses.

And what to think about the multiple incidents in both the USA and USSR/Russia concerning the black outs at their nuclear missiles? Aliens? Why? Why would aliens have interest in for them probably outdated machinery?
In my opinion it's the Nazi UFOs showing of their superiority against the USA and Russia.
According to the predictions they are waiting for a certain D-Day to appear. Most likely if the date is correct, 12.21.2012.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

That's it... definite proof...

you DO have a robot sniffer to alert you to the term Billy Meier

It's long been rumored

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by jritzmann

you DO have a robot sniffer to alert you to the term Billy Meier

Is Jeff's similar to the robot sniffer Jim Oberg has to alert him when we post NASA? Oh #, I did it again.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Think of what the implications are? think of what we’re saying? we sound like we’re nuts, because the implications of what we’re saying are HUGE. The ignorant population could never accept it so that’s why they’re SO quick to laugh it off. Once most people wake up and realize, they’re shocked and they start screaming at everyone to wake up.. and therefore they look like wackos to the average joe so everyone ignores them.

I didn’t believe it at first, but after all the research, it’s overwhelming.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
God ... I hope not!

2nd

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
we sound like we’re nuts,

Yup ya got that right

ATS is Doomed I sayz DOOMED

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I know you are Mod but...just by the title of this, shouldn't this be in the hoax bin already ??

I've always seen Meier as a very sad and lonely man. A first class attention seeker. But the saddest part, unfortunately, is that he's still got followers. Quite unbelievable, really. Reincarnation of Emmanuel...some will defend that idea. Or are already doing so...

Sad.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join