It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Army Becomes A Muslim Majority Army.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheodoreBundy

I think we need a new forum..

"Muslims and the BS spread about them..."

Seems they are the new boogeyman and we must spend and invade to stop them..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

www.defence.pk... isnt very credible

Its like believing those north korean military tweets on twitter
or obama twitter
edit on 23-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

It's actually nothing like what you wrote - though thanks to effective propaganda campaigns perpetrated by a small band of wealthy, powerful, sentient (mostly) types who all share/d similar 'issues' with just being decent - your post has received 'some crazy number' of stars...

The sad reality is that there are Grand Truths in this universe, and there are Grand Falsities - or 'Deceptions'. Islam was a religion imho which was early 'adjusted' to serve the needs of a small band of wealthy, powerful, sentient (mostly) types who all share/d similar 'issues' with just being decent. Some say it could even have been down to just one man... I personally believe there was actual collusion between human and demonic powers.

However - CS Lewis, in The Last Battle, commented nicely on that which I've decided to call the 'Good Path' that the Source ALWAYS lays out plain as day for those that are True.

Essentially, the Man is not the Religion - being true to that 'Image of God in your Self' (achieving your highest potential, in ALL key areas of Human Potential, both enjoyable and rewarding). Also a means of returning due thanks, even service (when called upon, either directly or by the chance occurrences of Life) to the ONE who created the phenomenon of consciousness.

Avoid the pitfalls of fake paths.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

maybe that is why i got a large bag o' stars but i strongly beleive that organized religion is the devil.
as an atheist i only see the damage religion has done to the world and the human race.
thank god for education the only real tool of enlightenment.
edit on 26-7-2011 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Muslim does not equal terrorist. Russia faces terror threats from Chechnyan nationalists, who may be taking on a religious bent solely to re-moralize their failing struggle. They are not real Islamists. (wikilink, U.S. is helping Russia to hunt the leader of the Chechen terror outfits)

Neo-Nazis play well within the existing structures of Western democracies, including Russia. These countries are white-majority and the populace is generally gullible enough to think that anti-immigration, anti-Islamist, and/or anti-crime legislators are not terrific racists. Neo-Nazi terrorists are the stupid ones; the smart ones go into politics.

edit: ugh I really ought to read the thread first
edit on 26-7-2011 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
As Canadian poster ju87 remarks in a forum post attached to the quoted article,

"The article is written by Daniel Pipes, a noted neocon who actually believed there were WMDs in Iraq. This is a man who'd do anything to raise an alarm about Islam. So it's most likely the article and the numbers are completely crap."

and:

"Most Muslims in the CIS are quite detached from their religion, I know some personally. This is mostly due to their forced secularization under Soviet rule. They're nowhere near the turban-strapping fanatics you're hoping they would be."

I highly agree with this poster.
Moreover, Russians have trouble with Chechnyan separatists, some of whom have extremist Muslim ties. And, Russia has a large neo-fascist movement, with private army training, and the highest targeted people by them are Muslim minorities from the former republics of the Soviet State, trying to make a living in Russia...

You mean trying to take over Russia from the indigenous people, like all brown people are doing to white countries. Yah sounds familiar.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

maybe that is why i got a large bag o' stars but i strongly beleive that organized religion is the devil.
as an atheist i only see the damage religion has done to the world and the human race.
thank god for education the only real tool of enlightenment.
edit on 26-7-2011 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

And you will burn in hell for not accepting Christ. Simply put, Jews have brainwashed you.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rdavis

No. Tzarist Russia and the Soviet Union both colonized many indigenous peoples for imperial reasons - some of who are indeed browner or Muslim but there were tribes as well.
As much as I like Russians, the imperial past of any nation will come back to haunt them. Ditto for the English and the French.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rdavis

lmao, you sound brainwashed mate.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well this thread got off to a rough start

Anyhoo

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Here's what I think will go down. Iran goes to war with Israel or the USA; Russia will send their Muslim soldiers just so they can get rid of them. The Russians don't like their Muslims just as the Chinese Govt does'nt like theirs....must I say more?

In the old Soviet Union it was not uncommon for the Russian PTB to use soldiers from different provinces and territories in other regions that the soldiers home land/territory/province had bad blood with and vise/versa etc. That way when the Soldiers were given and order which required force or brutality the soldiers didn't have a problem carrying out such activities.

Think of it this way. If a single power had control over both the Arabs and Israel and wanted to maintain order they would use Arab soldiers in Israel and Israeli soldiers in an Arab country etc. Or as you have eluded to could be a potential way of reducing the "Muslim population" through conflict.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join