It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New documentary suggests Alex Jones works for the government, connects him to Clinton, Bush and more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is quite detailed, not for the timid. 2 hours+ of evidence that Jones could be a government agent.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-7-2011 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

I don't have the time to watch the document right now, but when I do get the chance I definitely will. However, even if there is evidence, why would it make sense for him to promote all of these theories and in the end be a federal agent? I see where you're coming from though.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If Alex Jones is a federal agent, then so is Ted Kaczinski

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You mind posting something a bit more than just a video link?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here's the top comment on youtube

alex is a fat p***k who has probably become a millionaire by now, selling fear and bull#
whatever his agenda is it isnt "truth"

paranorma1palace 1 day ago

I couldn't of said it better myself.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'm twenty minutes in and this "documentary" is very annoying. The presenter himself is annoying. Then he keeps repeating sound bites over and over and over like people can't hear what is being said the first time, or even the second time.

And then, there is no "evidence" presented thus far connecting Jones to who the documentary claims.

And at this point, the repetitions are so annoying that I can't watch/listen anymore. Maybe someone else can sit through the 2+ hours of this garbage. This "documentary" is just one long Alex Jones attack-n-bash.

Although I don't think Alex Jones is the messiah and can't stand him at times, I don't think he's working for the government.

edit on 22-7-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
lulz...first minute and these claims were made:

1. "alex jones faked the bohemian grove video"...
2. "alex jones said alister crowley founded nasa"
3. "alex jones said light bulbs are spying on us"

2. really? any infos on that?
3. indeed possible but untill now unpoven...but the energy-saving lamps are full of electronic, you can simply disguise a cam and what alex ment is called TEMPEST...but thats too scary for most of you...and hardcore nerd stuff...but you can read everything someone types with a laser pointer or via the normal wall socket

-> definitly gona watch it...its downloading so i can "enjoy" it on my tv

BUT ALWAYS REMEBER: hes an agent (like everyone whos in public with a certain amount of popularity) and by that he spreads disinfo but also truth (like William Milton Cooper or Icke) - key is like Cooper said: do your research, believe nobody only what you can see by yourself...
edit on 22-7-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
good find op. i was trying to find this type of vid awhile back. ah is a fear mongering fool. sure. there are real issues. but an don't feed out many answers or anything. im sure if he really was a risk to big brother it would have been felt with.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow! The only reason that video is so long is because it is nothing but Alex Jones sound clips. I couldn't watch more than 10 minutes, and then skipped around a little bit, but I didn't hear any evidence at all. I heard speculation, mostly from Alex Jones lol, when I thought there was going to be a detailed presentation involving Jones' life and past...This was a waste of time in my opinion.

I will retract that if someone actually watches the entire thing and can give us the evidence in a report or something, but from what I heard, there probably is no evidence...only speculation, opinions, and a bad audio.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
You mind posting something a bit more than just a video link?

the op is about the video , you are out to lunch

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
One recipe for lulling sheeple to sleep. Start with one part boiling frog scenario, add equal measure of crying wolf about the wolves turning up the temperature. Allow to simmer a long time. Results in one sleepy bunch of sheeple.

In other news, natives in Canada being rounded up while no one who lives in Canada seems to know there are fires up north. Back to so you think you can prance.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
lulz...first minute and these claims were made:

1. "alex jones faked the bohemian grove video"...

www.youtube.com...

2. "alex jones said alister crowley founded nasa"

www.youtube.com...

3. "alex jones said light bulbs are spying on us"

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Watched it...

Thing is, there is not really any proof in that video... it's a lot of him taking quotes out of context and looping them over and over, or just flat out making statements without sourcing....

He takes it a step further saying that Alex Jones advocates violence....

Alex Jones may be many of things... but he ALWAYS says NO VIOLENCE..... So -- regardless of my personal opinion on AJ, I have to say -- this gem here, is a genuine hit piece. He even propagates that new "Middle Class White Terrorist" view as well... Which we have all seen going on with J.Nap at DHS....

So, who is definitely a shill, the guy who made this video. AJ could be too, but not based on what this guy presents... It's all supposition.

Attack the messenger type stuff, I believe we call that... Ad hominem.

edit on 23-7-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

do your research, believe nobody only what you can see by yourself...

Absolutely! Every single person who brings you information, regardless of who they are in relation to you, is a human being. And every single human being has a bias, a set of beliefs of some sort, intent, the potential to flim flam, decieve, trick, defraud or beguile, to convince and to agree.

It's exactly like your food. If you don't pay attention to what's in your food, you're going to end up eating something that's bad for you. If you take on board information without examining it first, you're going to be eating a few lies.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin

Watched it...

Thing is, there is not really any proof in that video... it's a lot of him taking quotes out of context and looping them over and over, or just flat out making statements without sourcing....

He takes it a step further saying that Alex Jones advocates violence....

Haha. That was some good entertainment.

It's saying that Jones advocates AGAINST violence.

It shows Jones saying Clinton praised him as one of the most important political commentators in the country. It shows Jones talking about getting drunk with George W. Bush's daughters in a bar. It shows Jones saying he knows people top-level in the Jimmy Carter administration. It shows Jones saying he would vote for Rick Perry, that he met him in a restaurant, and pretended to support Debra Medina the whole time, only to backstab her.

I expect what happened was, Debra Medina was taken aside by the "Illuminati", told that Perry was more experienced. She was likely told "well done, you got popular, but you don't know what you're doing. Let Perry win. He's Bilderberg". She was then likely told to drop out the race, by claiming to be a truther... Then Jones joined in with Glenn Beck to bash her.

And then we have Jones admitting he has connections to Glenn Beck and Fox News.

We also have Jones praising the elite, saying they're smart, saying he talks on the phone to top-level globalists, saying the general public are idiots. Basically saying, join the elite, it's the only way to survive, the public wants to be slaves etc.

It's a very, very detailed documentary, with huge amounts of intormation, if you actually have the attention span to watch it.

new topics

top topics

join