It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Ingraham: Airport workers stole my baptismal cross!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Laura Ingraham: Airport workers stole my baptismal cross!

dailycaller.com

She said TSA employees didn’t leave any notice or card saying they searched her bag. “I kind of let it go and I’m putting my stuff away, then, all of a sudden, I look down, and the little purple jewelry bag that, again, I don’t have jewelry so my friend lent me [one], is open,” Ingraham said on her show. “The little container of the jewelry, of course that contained my cross, was stolen.”

Ingraham told TheDC she has been getting a “total runaround” while trying to track down answers about the t
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
crooksandliars.com

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
But Ms. Ingraham! I thought you Loved the TSA/Patriot Act/DHS! You are one of the main people hyping it and encouraging Americans to "accept whatever sacrifice you need to make to keep your fellow Americans safe!"

So a little jewelry isn't that much of a sacrifice now, is it?

You haven't complained about Americans constitutional rights being walked on, a massive police state being developed, telephones being tapped without warrant, little old ladies being felt up at airports, Americans being encouraged to snitch on each other for... acting 'suspicious', trillions of dollars being spent (wasted) in these endeavors - yet you whine about your jewelry being stolen by those same mouth breathing minimum wage gestapo wanna-bee's you were all happy to submit us to.

You are one selfish bitch. What else can I say?

dailycaller.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
thats life.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Karma's a real bummer.

Be thankful it's only a little piece of jewelry instead of the dignity that many others have had stolen from them.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stratus9

Now, I will admit I know nothing of this woman but my Mom recently bought one of her books which tells me she's in the same class as the people Mom worships, Hannity, Rush(not the band, unfortunately), Mark Levine, the usual suspects for a brainwashed Republican and that tells me this chick is evil. After reading your post I cannot think that she's not evil. Anyone who supports TSA and all the related crap surely needs their head examined, at the very least.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I never post one liners, but sometimes that's all that's needed. In this case the one liner would simply read: Ha-Ha, nana-nana-boo-boo...Just goes to show you their are thieves everywhere. I had my girlfriend some years ago mail me an expensive ring, and it was stolen somewhere in the postal system. That made me mad, and nothing ever came of it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stratus9

“The little container of the jewelry, of course that contained my cross, was stolen.”

And to think we all thought the new scanners were put in place to sniff out weapons...shame, shame.

Karma 1, Hypocrite 0

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I never post one liners, but sometimes that's all that's needed. In this case the one liner would simply read: Ha-Ha, nana-nana-boo-boo...Just goes to show you their are thieves everywhere. I had my girlfriend some years ago mail me an expensive ring, and it was stolen somewhere in the postal system. That made me mad, and nothing ever came of it.
Anyone else noticing a pattern of government employees being theives?

Love karma, love it, respect it and appreciate the universe's ultimate sense of humor.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Well. we are in 'never ending war'. en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join