It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin?...or just indigestion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well, let me start by saying, this isn't a prediction. Honestly, I'm not even sure where I stand on this whole Elenin debate. I will say this, I believe that there is enough evidence from ancient civilizations to support the theory of a planet x/Nibiru as a part of our galaxie, but since I'm no astronomer and I don't have any top secret clearances, it's remains a theory. That being said, let's move on to my dream.
I had this dream last night and I make no claims to understand dreams so don't read too much into it. In my dream it was late in the evening and I was in my den with the family when I had a strange urge to run out and scan the night sky. As I ran out and looked up to the sky, I saw the full moon up to the west and just north of it was what I would call a planet (actually it was just a crescent and I won't call it a brown dwarf, failed star or anything else for that matter). To see that in the night sky was exhilarating and that in itself would of made the dream significant, for me at least but there was more. As the clouds moved across the sky, I noticed something bright coming into view. It was a giant head! It looked like Zues or some other god from Greek mythology with long locks and a large beard. It appeared as if it was constructed of stone, maybe carved from an asteroid which is why the only thing that came to mind was, ELENIN!
Like I've said before, I'm not real sure what's out there. Honestly, I don't believe NASA and or the military would tell us if there was anything significant headed our way. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Cool dream.
Never underestimate them.... when we dream we are removed from the part of ourselves that is selfish and in a world of elements which no scientist can understand.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
focus on your dream journal, and meditating maybe you can get a little more out of that from your mind.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
In my amateur opinion I believe the dream to be the result of your reading threads on ATS...It is very normal to dream about things that you have heard, read, or seen, even some time later. I have learned this from personal experience as well as by reading others' accounts that were similar.

I personally think that if premonitions really do exist, and people have them in dreams, they are probably on a smaller scale, as opposed to an ELE (Earth-Level Event.) Of course, I also believe that all dreams involve your subconscious mind attempting to communicate to you where your internal problems lie. Many times the problem is not evident to the individual. The subconscious has an advanced and expert way of compromising when dealing with conflicting data, and whether one is aware of their problems or not, the same themes will recur in dreams.

The subconscious mind is like a brilliant author, and can use the most exquisite landscapes, objects, etc, to communicate with the individual. Of course the imagery doesn't make sense to the conscious mind most of the time, unless one is trained and experienced in these matters.

This eloquent form of communication between layers of the human mind is fascinating to me, and I highly urge anyone who is interested to do some research. Despite my knowledge relating to the subconscious mind and dreams, I am not fluent in dream interpretation, but will give it a vague attempt.

It is possible that this dream deals with your loss of identity, which could relate to some form of change.
It could represent the unknown, or things to come, possibly having to do with your outlook on the future.

It is hard to say, even though some recurring imagery in the overall population indicates similarities, because some imagery will occur on an individual basis. SO, take my interpretation with a grain of salt.

Again, I don't think that this is any type of premonition involving something dire, but rather something in your own life. If you think about it and analyze it for a while, maybe you can come up with the meaning behind the dream. Search within yourself, where the dream originated.

new topics

top topics

join