It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA admits UFO and aliens are real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
NASA director Charles Bolden States "I feel there is life somewhere else in Universe." UFO Sighting News.

...By the way Edgar Mitchel stated: "I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real. It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it. I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes – we have been visited."...

Article continues at: Link

I don't know if this was posted before,because i wasn't here in the last couple of days because i became a grandfather
,..And i search it but i couldn't find it.So basically,his is saying that he "feels" there's a life somewhere in Universe...Maybe it's not a full disclosure but it's interesting and exciting...
edit on 22-7-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is hardly an official announcement from NASA. It's just one guy's opinion, and even he say's he just FEELS like there's life elsewhere.

You people and your misleading, sensationalistic subject titles...

link   
yawn.. wink wink... nother excuse.. for who knows what reason... there been life.. and they have know it for years. damn morons

link   
False title, wasting people's time. If no one in any space agency "felt" there was life anywhere, why would SETI exist (or have existed)?

link   
Quoting your signature.

"Dont believe in everything you see".

That's what I thought of this thread when it popped up, no link to nasa.gov

Misleading thread title.

GM

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
This is hardly an official announcement from NASA. It's just one guy's opinion, and even he say's he just FEELS like there's life elsewhere.

Touché.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Ah I expected an official announcement from NASA....

From the link:

Charles Bolden jr. who is head of NASA states that he feels there is life in other places of the universe, but that he just has no proof of this evidence.

Whatever, most of us know that life is out there, the universe is just so big that with our current technology we can't explore space and discover it.

Even if members of NASA don't have proof, giving their opinion that life exists is at least something. This quote from the article and the OP especially stuck out:

By the way Edgar Mitchel stated: "I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real. It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it. I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes – we have been visited."
When he says he's priveleged enough, does he mean that he's seen them? That's what I interpreted that as, what else could it mean? A well respected astronaut saying that he's had the opportunities to be "in on the fact" that aliens have visited earth and UFOs are legit is pretty big news.
edit on 22-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: to edit my post

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Existing thread about this video (and the misleading titles of stories associated with this video) at the link below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-7-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
you should still have time to edit your thread
can you please change your sensationalist headline to one nearer the truth

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It is Interesting but its not really an admission, Shame .... but maybe one day eh??

Regards

Git

jra

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
When he says he's priveleged enough, does he mean that he's seen them?

No he doesn't claim to have seen aliens/UFO's directly. Just that he's heard secondhand stories from other people who claim to have had encounters, seen photos of ufo's, etc. He doesn't have any actual evidence, it's just his belief.

You can read a bit about his beliefs on his bio on Wikipedia here: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The Administrator of NASA give a public opinion and you scoff?

You skeptics... a real piece of work I tell ya

:shk:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

The Administrator of NASA give a public opinion and you scoff?

You skeptics... a real piece of work I tell ya

amen, dude! you get someone high up in a government agency saying something like that, it's pretty big...even Edgar Mitchell admitting what he saw, and what he knows about Roswell......i think the government is losing ground on their cover-up, real quick

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You people???
This sort of attitude is what's wrong with ATS lately

The T&C CLEARLY state that we must use the original titke of the piece we present... The title of the OP is taken from the Youtube source... not created by the OP

How dare you say "you people' in such a tone. Take your ire out on the youtube channel

And you got how many stars for that post? Sad day for ATS

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
has anyone seen the video called Out Of The Blue? they show a government/military document from the early 1950s that clearly states that flying saucers are REAL...i got that and another video called The Day Before Disclosure...from usenet...was just posted today, on there....they're both deep...but the Out Of The Blue video has the most information in it.....not disinformation

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed
.but the Out Of The Blue video has the most information in it.....not disinformation

GIMME

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by moonweed
.but the Out Of The Blue video has the most information in it.....not disinformation

GIMME

pay attention to your U2U!!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Misleading Headline Alert!

Saying you feel that there is life somewhere else in the Universe is hardly admitting that UFOs are real.

Stop trying to sensationalize things like this.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think the scoff is directed at the thread title.

I don't think anyone is scoffing at his opinion. Everyone has them.

And he's not the only guy from NASA that believes in the existence of life elsewhere in the universe. In fact, I dare say most of them do.

I just can't see where "life elsewhere in the universe" becomes "we admit aliens and UFOs are real. - NASA."

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't believe Mr. Bolden is privileged to such information. He's just a window dressing for NASA.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join