It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reporting Olso Attacks Revenge For Osama Bin Laden Killing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
OK, so now that the MSM has plastered the airwaves with accusations towards the Islamic and/or Muslim people, they now are pointing their finger at the Right-wing media for stating it first.

Classic misdirection:
Muslims feel sting of initial blame

Right-wing websites quickly pointed the finger at "jihadis," and Pamela Geller, publisher of the website Atlas Shrugs and executive director of Stop Islamization of America, wrote on her site: "You can ignore jihad, but you cannot avoid the consequences of ignoring jihad."

Counter-terrorism experts soon weighed in, implicating Al Qaeda.

Then Anders Behring Breivik, described by police as a "right-wing Christian fundamentalist," was arrested in connection with the attacks.

Within the Muslim community, there was a sigh of relief that it wasn't someone connected with their religion, but also a sting at being initially scapegoated — not unlike what occurred immediately after the Oklahoma City bombing by right-wing American extremists in 1995.

Muslims feel sting of initial blame

And why shouldn't they accept a "stinging rebuke?"

""Helpers of the Global Jihad" have posted a message that this is only the beginning of the reaction to Norwegian periodicals publishing the Muhammed cartoons, according to Andrew Boyle, a journalist in Norway."

unquote
edit on 23-7-2011 by BobAthome because: which of course has since been retracted,,,of course,,they were muslum kids too!!!!!!! id ten t

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

My angst is against the MSM and their rush to judgement.

You brought up a very good point.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It doesn't even matter if it was a Muslim or Christian terrorist, both groups are crazy and mentally ill

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
LMAO! Attacking NORWAY for Osama bin Laden's death?

Is this some kind of joke?

Unbelievable! How stupid can CNN get?

No, it is called manipulating events for political gain.

Sick and twisted.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I see them laying the groundwork for another war. find the Muslim, pit him against the cristian. Find the cristian, pit him against Islam. Extremists on both sides are agitated, all they need to do is throw in a catalyst, like a war between Iran and Isreal, and the NWO has their depopulation well under way using WWIII to hide whatever they want, blaming it on the 'enemy' whichever side you are on. Two headed snake, forked tongue and both heading the same direction. We are all one world, we can't keep letting them divide us like this or it will spell our own doom.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
CNN is full of propaganda and BS!
This act had nothing to do with Islam or OBL. It is more than likely an act of false-flag combined with another incident of mind control to influence the mouth-breathing public into believing that terrorists lurk around every corner. In fact, I'm feeling a bit like Mossad might be behind it as the ruling party had recently come out in favor of a Palestinian state and had cut off ties with Israeli oil companies. To me, the whole situation stinks to high heaven!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
When CNN comes out with this type of news coverage about Osama bin Laden being used as some excuse for Norway or anything for that matter, we can rest assured its only the typical Zionist controlled (Communist News Networks) compliance to CIA or regime presidential instructions needed to once again attempt to mass hypnotize and fool the brain dead public that Israel had nothing to do with it.

This latest CNN coverage takes the cake. I think this is the most asinine reporting any media giant could ever do and further shows that anything CNN puts out is complete garbage totally devoid of any truth and a waste of time to watch.

It is my sincere hope that corporate advertisers will begin pulling their ads and sending CNN the message that its staff of CIA, Mossad and British intelligence agents are no longer considered anything but a big fat joke that the world sees clear as a bell and who knows that news is not CNN's real purpose.

I have no doubt that such media giants which have now been co-opted for propaganda purposes will no doubt be bailed out when bankruptcy is a reality, because of course CNN is too big to fail and besides, the staff of CIA incorporates thousands of foreign intelligence agents and any disruption of the cover business known as CNN would undermine "their" national security.

CNN in my opinion is equal to road kill. Its dead, it stinks, and only the blood sucking black bird like vultures can digest its putrid news reporting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join