It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Canada ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
And I find Canadians somewhat irritating.

Really. What a coincidence. I find those that find us irritating, irritating. It's all good then, until someone loses an eye.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
canada needs more german immigrants, soon we have enough to invade u.s.a

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hello and welcome from a fellow Canadian. I'm fairly new here also

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigspud
canada needs more german immigrants, soon we have enough to invade u.s.a

There are actually quite a few germans around the south shore where I live especially in lunenburg lots of german immigrants there as well as mahone bay and also bridgewater and other parts of the south shore too.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by i8miceb4

Welcome to you as well my friend. I'm actually surprised how many canadians there are on here.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Usually averse to welcome threads I am glad to have come upon this one. Belated welcome to Canada and now to ATS.

I am taking notes because I'll be leaving next week for my first road trip all around the Maritimes and might just check out some these places while there.

Born and bred Ontarian here, by the way.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Right on I'm actually heading to ontario in about 2 weeks. There are lots of nice places you can check out especially if you travel along the coast a good place to start is peggy's cove with that light tower simply beautiful in the summer.

And thank you for your reply as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
Usually averse to welcome threads I am glad to have come upon this one. Belated welcome to Canada and now to ATS.
I am taking notes because I'll be leaving next week for my first road trip all around the Maritimes and might just check out some these places while there.
Peggy's Cove, Mahone Bay, Lunenburg, Halifax, Cape Breton and the Cabot Trail. Use the government's 'Doers and Dreamers Guide'...wonderful info. Have fun, stay outta the Keith's...maybe pick up on some of the Oak Island story. I love the Maritimes!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EDMROB

Not that you can tell from my screen name...but I'm a Canadian too. I'm an evil Torontonian.

Nice to see other Canucks on this site!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Greetings and salutations from yet another fellow "irritating" Canuck living here in the mosquito (aka skeeters) capital of the world... Manitoba.

Pull up a chair, put on your tinfoil hat, crack yourself a Keith's Red Amber Ale Lager, and welcome to the insanity !

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
Greetings and salutations from yet another fellow "irritating" Canuck living here in the mosquito (aka skeeters) capital of the world... Manitoba.

Pull up a chair, put on your tinfoil hat, crack yourself a Keith's Red Amber Ale Lager, and welcome to the insanity !

Pull out chair: Check, Put on tinfoil hat: Check, Keith's Red Amber Ale Lager not Check because I don't drink liquor but in any case let the insanity begin!

And also thank you for your reply. There is nothing better than a swarm of mosquitoes trying to steal your blood ey
?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Montreal here greeting you with a Warm Welcome ! To Canada and ATS !! Have Fun and Enjoy !!

And if you get a chance, you HAVE to go around Cabot Trail !!!! And bring a camera, you'll need it !!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ahh, welcome another Canadian to the mix.

Aren't we perfect? haha I kid

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS from another Canadian, Damarus. I am in Norther Ontario, Sault Ste Marie.

Here at ATS we are all visitors who just never leave.

Rhain

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome much appreciated. I sure will check out the cabot trail when I get the chance to. Thanks again fellow canadians.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hello to you from Texas
lots of things to get into here ..have fun
Again Welcome to the Jungle we call ATS

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Invasion of the Canadians lol

To you I say: welcome sir! As a fellow Canadian (born and raised here) I am happy you have joined our ranks here on ATS. We are all looking forward to hearing your opinion, and starting new threads too.

Enjoy your stay, just don't forget to wash your hands before diving in!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the kind welcome looking forward to also hear your opinions.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hello Canadian Brother

never been to Nova Scotia .. is it hot at the moment ?
Im from Quebec

Have a good time on ATS
once you register you cant go back to the normal world

your head will be filled with conspiracies beyond your worst nightmares
dont worry about all those false predictions lol ..
only 1 is important and its the 21 December of 2012

flag to you

edit on 7/23/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Nice to meet you
. Nova Scotia is not too bad right now fairly warm and sunny sky. I definitely will have a good time here on ATS.

and yea I kinda figured that I crossed the point of no return when I signed up here
and I usually don't pay any attention to predictions mainly because it is my belief that nothing and nobody can predict whats going to happen or in other words predict the future. And the 2012 date/end of the world thing remains to be seen. I believe it when I see it until then its simply business as usual.

And thanks for the flag.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join