Greetings from Canada ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I've been lurking around this website for a while now and have finally decided to join. I really enjoy reading about all those different topics on this website and my main interstest lie in UFO's/Aliens, ancient civilizations and others of course. I'm a 22 year old male from Canada but not originally born there. I am originally from Germany. I moved to Canada with my family in 2005 and have been living there ever since. Canada is a great place and loved from the first time I visited.

I'm hoping to meet new people on this site and also contribute to the discussions on this site which I think I should be able to. So all in all nice to meet you ATS members.

peace.

Damarus

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Pretty new member and from Canada too!
Looking forward to your posts!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Welcome to you both, neighbors. If you need any help shoot a u2u my way.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The more cannucks the better!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS ...look forward to reading your posts...

Just curious...where in Canada did you move to?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thanks everyone glad to be here. And welcome to all other new members as well. Looking forward to your peoples post as well.

reply to post by gabby2011

I moved to Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia. It's a really beautiful place definitely worth a visit.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS ! I am also a fellow Canadian .

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
That's great, good to see other fellow canadians on here.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
just out of curiosity, how many other canadians are members of this awesome site?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damarus
I moved to Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia. It's a really beautiful place definitely worth a visit.

It is. Being a Bluenoser I've been there many times. Have you been to the Annapolis Valley? Also beautiful.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EDMROB
just out of curiosity, how many other canadians are members of this awesome site?

We rank 3rd behind Americans and Brits. Exact #'s I can't give you.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Oh, Canada?

Hello fellow new person!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Indeed I have been in the good ole valley quite a few times actually. That's where I completed my two years of college at nscc in a surveying program. The valley is definitely a nice place but I prefer south shore a bit more.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Damarus because: fixed typos

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Damarus

Go further south. There's a place called Bear River. They call it Little Switzerland. Absolutely beautiful. I wouldn't want to drive on those roads in winter though.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Never been there actually but I know where it is its close to digby. I think I've driven past there once. But yea there are many roads in canada you don't wanna drive on in winter haha. Currently I'm working in PEI there roads are awful after the winter pot holes everywhere some of them are at least 30cm deep and about the diameter of a normal sized tire.

I do have one question though how do you insert those smilies in a post?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Welcome both to Canada and to ATS. Mahone Bay is a lovely spot, you made a good choice. Plus...it's close to Oak Island! You can be our local correspondent!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I do have one question though how do you insert those smilies in a post?

When replying just click on them.
Then there are others from BTS that you have to put in manually.
:bnghd:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It strikes me as strange, with this big stinkin Canadian lovefest going on here, that I'm the only one who bothered to flag this thread.

And I find Canadians somewhat irritating.

Anyway, welcome to ATS and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, then those annoying ads will slowly start to disappear until one day, you won't have to look at them at all anymore, if you're lucky.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Ok thanks for your help.

reply to post by FortAnthem

Thanks for the flag and the reply. But Canada is actually an awesome place there are many germans for example who move to canada for that reason. Well and i guess there always a few irritating canadians around but for the majority they are great people. And besides you will find irritating people all over the globe no matter where you live...in some countries more than other such as Germany for example there are alot of irritating people (at least where I grew up) and that's putting it nicely.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Thanks
. It sure was a good choice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join